It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Dianna . The real reason she died

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I have heared that the holy grail was not a cup that christ drank from but it was the bloodline of jesus himself , what interests me is that princess diana was apparently a direct descendant of jesus christ himself and to me this would seem to answer the " was she assassinated " theory .
It has been said that she was pregnant to Dodi ( a muslim) and when i think about it what would this mean to the royal family if a direct bloodline ancestor of jesus were to have a muslim baby and taint the holy bloodline??

It is believed that she is a direct accendant from the house of david and therefore it would not surprise me if the royal family would want there bloodline to remain pure. I find this an extremely interesting subject.
Also the place where she died was originaly used as a combat arena where the person who died was said to go up to heaven and sit on gods right hand.

Check this website out and tell me what you think i would be greatfull.

www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...

This has been on my mind for a while now and if there is some truth behind my thoughts i would be glad to have them confirmed allthough i doubt it would be an easy thing to do.And even if it isnt true i would be happy that it is proven not to be true and i can stop racking my brain about it .

Tell me what you think people i will appreciate it.

Cheers.
Omega

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Omega85]

(edit of CAPS in title)

[edit on 11-4-2006 by pantha]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
A likely scenario and one that is believed by many people, including Mohamed Al-Fayed, the father of Dodi Al-Fayed, as well as by former MI6 agent, Richard Tomlinson (who made a sworn statement): is that the royal family had Princess Diana assassinated via British Intelligence, in conjunction with French authorities. The reason: they considered Diana to be too popular, a "loose cannon," and didn't want a Muslim child (from her relationship with Dodi) to be an heir to the British crown (or even in the royal family)

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Dont normally post much on here but tend to do alot of readin on here, whilst i agree with paul_richard that it is likey she was assainated by the british intelligence for the royal family id like to point out even if she was pregnant and lived and had the baby i dont think that child muslim or christain or jewish would be the heir to the british crown in any shape or form!! jus my 2 cents or as it wer my 2 pence!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Princess Diana was by far the most popular British royal in recent history.

By orchestrating her death, MI6 ensured that her future child with Dodi would never have the opportunity to be in the British royal family. If she lived, married Dodi, and had their child in the UK, the whole issue of the child's royal status would be up for consideration - something that the reigning royals in Britain didn't want to happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Is there no "first-born-son" rule that applies to the Royal family? I always thought the eldest son was the heir-apparent to Charles... Diana's son would be what, 15-20 years younger than both princes? Surely, they could've solved that problem without having to kill Diania/Dodi's baby....

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Diana was only 'Royal' via her marriage with Charles. (hence the removal of HRH from her titles after the divorce). Any child of Dodi and Diana (if she was pregnant) would have had NO claim on the Crown or status as a 'Royal'. Yes the child would have been related to a future King - but I'm sure the establishment would have seen to it that as much blue water as possible would have been put between Will and Harry and any other child (certainly one related to the 'gnome').

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Proof? Diana's mitochondrial DNA and Jesus of the same tree? Perhaps... but this grist mill needs data? LOL. Or is this another "throw it on the wall" and "see-what-sticks" assertion-cum-investigation. Di was wacked to protect "House of Windsor" weirdness secrets... Ever notice how Harry doesn't look like a "Windsor"?... But "Wills" does? Me thinks Di was doin' the reed-induction-boogie with a Red-headed freckled servicing unit.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Technically, Diana was still the Princess of Wales after her divorce from Charles. She was also more popular than any other Royal. With the very existence of a royal family being a consideration, as many feel that the British monarchy should be dissolved, and with a loose cannon Queen of Hearts who is more popular than the Queen or Charles, then yes, it would indeed put the future child of Diana in a unique light and close to the Crown, especially if for some reason Will and Harry died prematurely.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In my opinion, Diana has been killed because the royal family couldn't stand the ideia of having a muslim half-brother of the future king.

The method used for the 'contraception' was a car accident.

Crustas

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by crustas
In my opinion, Diana has been killed because the royal family couldn't stand the idea of having a Muslim half-brother of the future king.

That's another plausible reason.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Technically, Diana was still the Princess of Wales after her divorce from Charles. She was also more popular than any other Royal. With the very existence of a royal family being a consideration, as many feel that the British monarchy should be dissolved, and with a loose cannon Queen of Hearts who is more popular than the Queen or Charles, then yes, it would indeed put the future child of Diana in a unique light and close to the Crown, especially if for some reason Will and Harry died prematurely.

No it didn't. The line of succession is enshrined and established in British law and there was no possibility of the child ever being considered as *close* to the British crown. If Wills or Harry die without issue then the crown goes to Prince Andrew, his issue and then Edward and then Anne.

You contradict yourself - if the British crown is / was close to being dissolved - what possible advantage would it be to Dodi & Diana and Fayed to have a muclim child 'close' to the British Throne.

It'd be a much more valid argument if people approached the question of what industries was Diana going against in her landmine campaign rather than arguing about Messanic legacies / Muslim babies who are not really that close to the British Throne (ie would never get within a spitting distance of it).

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yes if she had lived and had the baby then i guess it would have put the child in a unique postion, but as for getting close enough to the british crown to be considered to be king if something happened to william and harry! no way! as others have rightly said she was no longer HRH, Even camilia parker bowles (sp) children r not in the line of succestion as far as i know, so why would someone whos not even in the family any more have any sort of claim!
Dont get me wrong Diana was a GRt women and did alot for others and died before her time, b4 any one thinks i am a ardent royalist!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hands
Diana was only 'Royal' via her marriage with Charles.

Not true. Diana came from an old aristocratic family that actually has more British royal blood than Charles. She was a descendant of the Norman kings going back to 1066, when the Normans conquered England.
The House of Windsor (Charles family), was actually more German than anything else, from when Victoria married a German prince, Albert.

Diana's child with Dodi would have had zero claim to the throne, as it wouldn't have been Charles' child. Only Charles' children could inherit the throne. Also, there is Charles and his 2 sons, William and Harry, that would be eligible for the throne before anyone else.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No it didn't. The line of succession is enshrined and established in British law and there was no possibility of the child ever being considered as *close* to the British crown. If Wills or Harry die without issue then the crown goes to Prince Andrew, his issue and then Edward and then Anne.

And if something were to happen to Prince Andrew?

You contradict yourself - if the British crown is / was close to being dissolved - what possible advantage would it be to Dodi & Diana and Fayed to have a muclim child 'close' to the British Throne.

The Royal family feels and felt insecure as to its continued existence and didn't like Princess Diana being more popular than them. Given that popularity, I wouldn't even have ruled out the possibility of a restructuring of the British monarchy, with Diana having taken a more prominent position.

As far as Dodi and Diana's perspective, I doubt that they cared if their future child was close to the British crown.

It'd be a much more valid argument if people approached the question of what industries was Diana going against in her landmine campaign rather than arguing about Messanic legacies / Muslim babies who are not really that close to the British Throne (ie would never get within a spitting distance of it).

It all boils down to those in power and wealth wanting to keep it and increase upon it, while consolidating it in the process.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If something was to happen to prince andrew then firstly his children would be nxt in line then it would be edward and his children you can find out the line of succestion if u google it! But like u say if diana had lived and had a child with dodi then chances are that she would have very little to do with the royal family allthough techinally the child would be a half brother of the future king, so i guess there would have been contact between them

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Could the half-brother to an heir to the Crown have significant political influence, given that his mother, the Princess of Wales, was more popular than any other Royal?

Sure.

Frankly, they should have dissolved the monarchy long ago and divided that wealth up to the Brits who are currently living on federal welfare and so that taxes can be lessened to indirectly foster the cultivation of business. I remember coming across the circulating idea that wealthy Brits generally avoid investing in business because there is no incentive, as the taxes are too high. Instead, they just buy lots of toys, e.g., houses, sports cars, etc., and move to the places where the taxes aren't so steep - like the US.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Although Princess Diana was popular alot of people in the public didn`t like her, including me she seemed sly to sly to be in the bloodline of Jesus.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have another interesting thread on this topic here.

I still can't believe more people don't look into this topic!

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here is the line of succession...

The Sovereign must, in addition, be in communion with the Church of England and must swear to preserve the established Church of England and the established Church of Scotland. The Sovereign must also promise to uphold the Protestant succession.

Line of succession

Sovereign
1. The Prince of Wales
2. Prince William of Wales
3. Prince Henry of Wales
4. The Duke of York
5. Princess Beatrice of York
6. Princess Eugenie of York
7. The Earl of Wessex
8. The Lady Louise Windsor
9. The Princess Royal
10. Mr. Peter Phillips
11. Miss Zara Phillips
12. Viscount Linley
13. The Hon. Charles Armstrong-Jones
14. The Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones
15. The Lady Sarah Chatto
16. Master Samuel Chatto
17. Master Arthur Chatto
18. The Duke of Gloucester
19. Earl of Ulster
20. The Lady Davina Windsor
21. The Lady Rose Windsor
22. The Duke of Kent
23. The Lady Marina Charlotte Windsor
24. The Lady Amelia Windsor
25. The Lady Helen Taylor
26. Master Columbus Taylor
27. Master Cassius Taylor
28. Miss Eloise Taylor
29. Miss Estella Taylor
30. The Lord Frederick Windsor
31. The Lady Gabriella Windsor
32. Princess Alexandra, the Hon. Lady Ogilvy
33. Mr. James Ogilvy
34. Master Alexander Ogilvy
35. Miss Flora Ogilvy
36. Mrs. Paul Mowatt
37. Master Christian Mowatt
38. Miss Zenouska Mowatt
39. The Earl of Harewood

Royal.gov

Hope that helps.

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I wonder if the vatican would have anything to do with this all??
surely if she was a direct descendant of Jesus then they would have to know. I have heared that they are responsible for covering alot of things like this up aswell. And if they are involved , would they want there holy bloodline tainted with that of a muslim??

Just a thought
Omega

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Omega85]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join