It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rense & Alex Jones: Caught Red-Handed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Jeff Rense and Alex Jones have censored materials in numerous occasions

www.wingtv.net

Do we as members of the truth community give a damn about anything any more? If the answer is yes, then when are we going to rise up and finally take a stand about certain issues?
Specifically, Jeff Rense and Alex Jones have been caught red-handed yet again engaging in the act of blatant censorship. Here is what transpired...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Well if the analysis done on behaf of Jones and Rense shows in a certain level their complicity in altering the materials at the censorship level I cant stop thinking and asking my self; why would Alex Jones, even though self proclaimed grandfather of 9/11 Truth Movement or Jeff Rense felt so necessary to censor contents from articles that were so let say substanstial to prove the government lies about 9/11.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It appears to me to be more of a case of "editing" than "censorship". The article you linked to was a bit of a difficult read, but from what I gathered they failed to produce a reason why Jones or Rense would have kept those particular passages out of the articles. The information that the writer of that article claims they "censored" is available on both men's sites in other places, therefore refuting any claims that those items were intentionally deleted with malice or intent to conceal.

The only point I agree with is the author's anger at having their work edited (that's right edited, not censored) without their permission. There's no validity to the rest of their claims.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Aren't those 3 having some sort of internet fights anyway?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yeah the people at wingtv have a problem that noone notices their e-peen so they try to stir up dumb stuff like this.

"Hey! Hey you! Listen to me! No, LISTEN TO ME! umm....Alex Jones is a tool! Yeah, only I have the real info - those other people aren't telling the whole truth - only we have the whole truth....hey, no wait, come back here, hey.....(mumbles) if I don't get my stapler....I.....I'll.....I'm going to burn down the building"

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
[edit on 12-4-2006 by dgtempe]

new topics

top topics

join