It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three more seasons of 24

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't have any idea if any members here like the television show 24, but Kiefer Sutherland has signed a contract to do 3 more seasons of the show!

Read it here.

I think this is awesome. Let's see. In the first season he thwarts then Senator Palmers assasination.

The second season he stops a nuclear attack.

The third season he stops a virus attack.

The forth season he stops another nuclear attack and this season he's stopping a nerve gas attack!

Just what else can he do in the next three seasons is left all to the imagination.

Any guesses? My guess next season will be that he saves the Southwest from the influx of illegal immigrants trying to merge it with Mexico!

I don't know. All I know is I can't hardly wait to see what happens next year. What kind of scenerios can the fertile minds of ATS members come up with?

[edit on 10/4/06 by Intelearthling]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Maybe they should have him team up with MacGyver... then they will be like Gods!!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
Maybe they should have him team up with MacGyver... then they will be like Gods!!

Or they'll be like President Bush and Vice-president Cheney! Unstoppable!

But really, what do you think that the next seasons plot will be? Stopping McDonalds from acquiring Happy Meal toys from China?

And the plot thickens! :w::w::w:

[edit on 10/4/06 by Intelearthling]

new topics

join