It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of the Mexican Armed Forces!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
lawl lets see them.

has it become stale yet?

Mod Edit: ALL- CAPITALIZED title

[edit on 11-4-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hey Lys I recognized that guy in the front on the left on the first picture....

Yeah he was the one providing cover fire for a convoy of coke and black tar smugglers.

All hail the only army that can successfully invade america at will to aid drug smugglers!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
More photos on this subject...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
OOOOHHHHH Pretty.....

If our own government ever sees fit to actually protect us peons from losing our livelihood at least we'll have all those purple berets to aim at.

To be brutally honest those of you that celebrate this are either middle management in some company already exploiting this trend, or people who haven't felt the sting of not only not getting a raise for half a decade but actually losing a dollar per hour here or there.

Edit: FUnny how a person to person rape trial leaves anyone charged with the crime irrevocably marked in some way or another yet large scale corporate gang rape is accepted and even applauded.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by astral_ice]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
It's amazing that some people are literally sizing up the Mexican military.

If these images threaten you it might be because you see them doing something that Americans do not posess the ability or will to do.

Honestly, I'd be pissed off if a Mexican could take my job away from me too.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
sounds like a few of y'all have some issues

hahahaha.

pop on

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
lololol im laughing my ass of @ the first pic, seriously mexican army sucks, that is why I couldnt understand previous topics where random paranoic ats members stated that a mexican invasion was even possible.
Man do I hate those guys; corrupt, barely educated, drug addicted, they treated me like # while in military service =(

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Contentious

Are you a high school drop out? Do you consider hard back breaking minumum wage work a viable career path?
IF you answered No to both questions then don't worry about it. The mexican immigrants are here doing the work that no one wants to do. They aren't taking the CEO positions away from anyone. Their the ones that keep the underlying economic fabric from fading away.

[edit on 093030p://27049 by enrage]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here is something to consider.
Those troops were equipped with American gear and paid with American taxpayer foreign aid to Mexico.

Is this a problem?

At least those guys in the Mexican Army aren't in the US picking fruit or hot tar roofing or landscaping or washing dishes.

Lys.............?puede usted dirigirme el bano?................hahaha

[edit on 11-4-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Contentious

Sight, i little hint the problem is not the Mexican Goberment nor the illegals to begin with (they just wanna feed their families,)...

And above all, isn't your goberment saving the world, insted taking care of the problem?...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Lys.............?puede usted dirigirme el bano?................hahaha

es averiado amigo

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
hey jots gringos you puts can suck my vega bunch a racistas y pendejos i dont fkn care what you putos say i still here fkn you wife and you sister dont cry always cry get to work useless then you sayd some mexican take my job what job if you dont want to work dont cry just work

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The whole Mexican "situation" is bull#. A smoke screen to take peoples' minds off the real crap going on. The earlier poster was right: thse people just want to feed their families.

And take jobs away from you? someone said.....what jobs are they taking away from you? They do some of the dirtiest work around or crappiest or most tedious......these are the jobs YOU want?

And right, someone else. Why are we giving aide to Mexico? Maybe we are taking the illegals back to Mexico where they are being forced into the Mexican "army." Maybe we cut us a little deal with Mexico.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
So Mexico's army is about as good as Canada's navy ?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
You Want to know what jobs the Illigals are taking???

Ours...

The youth of America, the High School kids, and the College kids, these are the jobs they are taking, a generation ago, EVERY HS/College Kid had a job, a crappy job, at a Fast Food Resturant, or working on a farm, or cutting lawns, or pumping gas.

Yes, young kids/adluts worked these crappy jobs, and learned a good work ethic.

Now... now... well, now only the Smallest fraction of HS/College students work, and most of them have the goverment, or thier parents paying everything for them... and they dont work...

So whose jobs did they take, yours and mine, ours, my firends, and your friends...

We cant get a job ANYWHERE, every place is run by immigrants, MOSTLY, from Mexico...

Thats nothing againt mexico, or the Mexican people, BUT, the fact is, the Majority of illigal Alliens in the US, ARE FROM MEXICO... Theres no arguing that, you can choose to ignore it, no one says you can't be a moron... its your right...

... now... one of those ATS Anynomus responeses is from some degenerate Illigal Scum... you people might not get to see what this worm wrote, but, its bad... its partly in Mexican too...

But seriuosly, The illigal Imigrants ARE takening jobs, it starts a chain reaction that is ADDING to the problems we have in this country...

Soulution, give ALL illigals 100 days to get in line with Immigration, or kill them. Thats right, kill each and every illigal... that will make those criminals stay in thier own country... or follow the rules...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
dbl post

PLease deletate

sry

My bad

[edit on 7/10/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Kill them?

I can't back that up. In fact, that's insane dude. I truly hope you are joking. Deport maybe, but kill.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join