It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Government!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Why does the govt. have to be so stupid?!!
This is getting annoying. Why do they have to hide all this stuff going on with aliens? I can understand if they are trying to avoid panic but why wait till we all die?

(mod edit to title, way to many !!!)

[edit on 10-4-2006 by asala]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There's many reasons I can think of that the government won't tell us secret things. It could for one raise panic. There is no doubt a lot of people around the world asking themselves if there is life beyond our planet, I for one believe there is for a start. This is a big topic here. What if the government tells us, "Aliens exist and there here to be hostile through a great plan." If that we're the case, the government would rather keep it secret because it would indeed raise panic which would ultimately lead to our demise.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'll take this one.

The government is stupid because it is a huge, monolithic bureaucracy that often does not know it's left hand from it's right, nor what each is doing.

They are attempting to fix the immigration problem as we speak.

I don't get the last question??.....we're all pretty aware of the numbers of illegal immigrants that are in this country.

Glad I could be of help.

NC

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The way I see it, is that the government isn't stupid. It's the people they're governing that doesn't have the brains to see that red is red and blue is blue.

If the people should report that the sky is blue and that blood is red, the government, to avoid panic, will deny such claims and the people will be baffled.

The people really know that aliens exist but they're waiting on confirmation from the authorities. What for when the truth is already known.

If the government were to spend $billions on research and announce that the sky is really an pale shade of grey and blood was pastel green, would you believe them? Why of course not because the truth is already known!:w::w::w:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'll tell you why. Because the government is made up of selfish, power hungry, controlling individuals who want to keep all the information secret. Alien/UFO coverups aren't the only secrets they have. Here are some links on UFO coverups:

www.illuminati-news.com...
This is interesting.

frankwarren.blogspot.com...

top topics

join