It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51...... Amazing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I found exact coordinates of Area 51. Just download google earth into your computer. once you have done this, activate it and search "Area 51". I'll get the download link. This computer does nnot have google earth downloaded onto it.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That is amazing. Before I searched it and it never came up. Now it does, with a lot of information . . . Is this legal?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
S4 (Area-51) has been pretty much deserted as far as Top secret stuff goes. So it isnt exactly a secret anymore.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Earth.google.com.... It should work. tell me if it doesn't. I'll actually get the exact coordinates by tommorro. I'm guessing this is legal because the program allowed me to search it. It looked like a huge military base. No written details though.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spidy
No written details though.

I've got all the tabs as for buildings and everything on, and it shows what the buildings are labelled as and such.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Any car licence plates??

jra

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Is this legal?

Why wouldn't it be?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Is this legal?

Why wouldn't it be?

Doesnt the government deny it's existance and there's a great consequence if it is admited? I suppose it would be legal if it made its way on Google Earth.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Shouldn't this thread be in "Area 51 and Other Facilities"??

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
S4 (Area-51) has been pretty much deserted as far as Top secret stuff goes. So it isnt exactly a secret anymore.

Aren't S4 and Area-51 two different facilities?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
There is nothing ilegal about it. And I don't understand what is so amzing about it? I am sure that everything is meant to be seen. Now-a-days there is no accidents, the people working to protect our nations secrets are much smarter, far better trained, educated, and dedicated to there work, unlike us. There are no paper trails because everything is on computers and those computer networks are not connected to an internet but rather a government internet only accesible by government officials.

Furthermore, to be able to upload/download classified information of the servers you would need (3) people you and two others all three people having specific numbers, finger prints, retnal scans and with out this nothing happens. Just an example, I am giving you. So, there is nothing amazing about this, it is there for you to see because there is nothing there anymore.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yeah - all the interesting stuff is underground anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I believe area 51 is a smokescreen.It was never really a military base,instead a distraction.And i must say the american government did one heck of a job in distracting the public from the location of the real bases.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You have to remember that the pictures you get from google earth can be up to 3 years old or older. So, it wouldnt be to hard to hide any vehicles and people when the sat. came over head.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Rachel Nevada

Then move to the West and slightly South... You'll see Area 51

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
I believe area 51 is a smokescreen.It was never really a military base,instead a distraction.And i must say the american government did one heck of a job in distracting the public from the location of the real bases.

IMO, you're half right. I don't think there are any UFOs being stored there, etc, but I do think it is a military base. Why else would their be two military aircraft parked there? (If you have Google Earth, you should see the planes I am talking about). I don't know alot about aircraft but I'm guessing they're F-15s?

There are LOADS of bases in that area... maybe one of those is more "top secret" than Area 15.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88

Originally posted by southern_Guardian

IMO, you're half right. I don't think there are any UFOs being stored there, etc, but I do think it is a military base. Why else would their be two military aircraft parked there? (If you have Google Earth, you should see the planes I am talking about). I don't know alot about aircraft but I'm guessing they're F-15s?

There are LOADS of bases in that area... maybe one of those is more "top secret" than Area 15.

Maybe they lead themselves to believe someday we'll think this.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Like someone already said... those google images are years old. And they know when those satellites are going to take images. They don't leave classified aircraft or materials out. duh.

And I heard that the S-4 location was moved to an even more remote location further to the southeast.

I do think there is huge underground environments out there where most of the really secret stuff is kept until it's tested at night.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Jeez I've been using GE to look at that top secret military installatio for ages.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

Furthermore, to be able to upload/download classified information of the servers you would need (3) people you and two others all three people having specific numbers, finger prints, retnal scans and with out this nothing happens.

Making stuff up ?
I've used both SIPRnet and JWICS and you do not need retinal scans !!

new topics

top topics

join