It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you voted for GW Bush.......are you sorry now??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If anyone voted for G.W. Bush...are you sorry you did now that you know how he is ??

and knowing what you know now...would you vote for him again ??

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No one can vote for him again, he's in his second term. Thank God.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry I voted for him in 2000. Gore is quite a bit better than Kerry, but they both are pretty sad when compared to Ron Paul or many Libertarians.

I won't make that mistake again, but will not vote Democrat. They are NOT better by any stretch.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I freely admit to voting for him the first time around. Not the second, not that I voted for that cypher Kerry either.

I've supported GW in the past, no longer. But I have to say, he was a better choice than either of the clowns the dems put forth. Which is not saying a whole lot.

I am just glad that his 2 terms in office are almost over. Maybe, just maybe, someone will run on an independent ticket worth supporting. It's a sure bet that neither the GOP, nor the Dems. will run anybody worth a damn.

Shot Messenger for Pres. in '08. As long as I get a really cool job in the administration. One that requires travel, and no work, and a six figure income

[edit on 8-5-2006 by seagull]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I voted for John MaCain in the 2000 primary here in California and was very disappointed when he lost. So in the general election I admit I voted for GW. My reasons. Were his promises to focus more on domestic affairs rather than International politics. He stated he would persue a more humble foreign policy. While protecting America's sovereignty from international organizations such as the ICC.

I believe he meant what he said during the campaign but 9/11 changed everything with him IMO. Pre 9/11 he was basically following an isolationist or at least non-interventionist policy in regards to the middle east peace process between Israel and Palestine. In August he did launch a fairly large raid on Iraq north of the Southern No-Fly Zone.

All in all if given the chance to go back in time and change my vote I'd probably would vote for Al Gore not that it would matter the election was decided in Florida. So instead I'd go back move to Florida and get hired to design the ballot for Palm Beach county. You now so the old people wouldn't get so confused and vote for Pat Buchanan.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I voted for Bush in 2000, and like the majority of people I voted for him in 2004.

Alot of people are getting falling for the Democrats game. All it is is hate. They hate the fact that they are losing. They built this stereotype that Bush is an idiot, then they turn around a run guys like ALGORE and the Viet-Nam guy (Whats his name again) oh yeah, John Kerry.

Despite getting crushed daily by the media, who refuses to report anything positive about Bush, and the radical self interest groups bashing Bush to advance their agenda. Bush has actually done a great job!

Liberating 50 million people, lowering taxes to increase revenue, rebuilding the economy after 9/11, putting fear in terrorist worldwide, and destroying the Democrat Party will be his legacy!

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

I won't make that mistake again, but will not vote Democrat. They are NOT better by any stretch.

Is that in every circumstance? What if a democrat was THE BEST choice for president? Would you vote for them? Or would you not because they are after all, a democrat?

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Not only am I sorry; I am ashamed.

I wouldn't vote for him if he was running for dogcatcher. I wouldn't vote for him if he was running for the guy that followed the parade and did the poop scooping. I wouldnt' vote for him........you probably get the idea.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I can honestly say I never voted for Satan, or Hitler Jr., either time! I must be psychic but I knew it would be bad, or I just looked at the past...

Bush Sr., Reagan, Nixon, all crappy presidents, one ran away after being caught trying to rig an election, all killed the economy, 2 of them are famous for the child sex parties in the WHite House during the 80's, and one was responsible for the assassination for one president and the failed attempt on one of the guys already mentioned.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It doesn' matter whether you voyed for him or not, because the fix is in for 2008!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
No, I'm not sorry. Kerry would have been worse.
2008 is looking up though .. Guiliani vs Hillary.
At least they are both qualified.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
No. I'm not sorry. I just want to see who is going to get blamed for everything after January 20th 2009.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Given the same options? Oh Hell Yeah! I'd vote for him again. Twice

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i wouldnt vote 4 either of them john kerry is just as bad.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think that it's rather sad that we (as a country) have gotten to the point where we try to decide who is the lesser of two evils when we cast our votes for president... I didn't vote for Bush, but I agree that Kerry wasn't the best choice either... I almost did a write-in of Superman though, but I didn't because I don't think they would've counted my vote.

new topics

top topics

join