It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian nuclear scientists mastered the full nuclear cycle?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So only war can stop them now

www.iran-press-service.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The thing is.. Will Bush let Iran have nukes? Clinton sat by and even GAVE the North Koreans "peaceful" nuclear programs that they used promplty to make weapons.

Islamic Iran is 10x as dangerous as the communists. We better not screw this up and let them get nuclear. Pakistan is bad enough. Everyone seems to forget that in 2002 India and Pakistan were on the very brink of nuclear warfare. Iran's not going to wait to use them.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

www.iran-press-service.com...
[Iran's President] told them to wait for some “very good news on the atomic issue”, a declaration that immediately was interpreted by different Iranian sources and analysts as meaning that Iran has successfully completed the full nuclear cycle, including enriching uranium to civilian level of 3.5 per cent.

Thats really not saying much no?

Why does that source spell the president's name in such an unsual way?

Also, the site is clearly biased. That bias is important, because we are told

an unidentified lawmaker has told Irannews [that they'v3 actually acomplished it]

Meaning that we are solely expecte to take this 'iran news' outlet on its word.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monty22001
Islamic Iran is 10x as dangerous as the communists.

as a country that has never attacked another unprovoked Iran is less of a threat then then the US which is the largest threat to global peace,
thanks to its lust of power.

Iran its self has had bio chemical weapons for decades and never used them unlike its neigbour Iraq.
so nukes wont make a diffrence apart from keeping the US/Israel from bitching on it.

nukes great way to keep yanks off your lawn just look at north korea

seekproof if you read this
feel free to add this reply to your list of anti american comments by me

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That's ok, you're part of the 'world' that is the problem. Whatever the USA does is bad, whatever Iran or North Korea or the Soviet Union or whatever enemy the USA has faced is good. I know your leftist type. No need to go into it more.

Oh, and you're an islamic. Clearly you're going to take the islamic side. it's like me arguing with a Soviet in 1982.. Obviously they'll defend their evil side.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Monty22001]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Oh, and you're an islamic. Clearly you're going to take the islamic side. it's like me arguing with a Soviet in 1982.. Obviously they'll defend their evil side.

being muslim doesnt mean i will take the side of another muslim if they are in the wronge

for instanse in 1949-1979 bangladesh independence war
pakistan being islamic and so bangladesh (it didnt stop pakistan from killing over a million bangladeshis)

so dont use the ur islamic back chat since being islamic doesnt mean a muslim has to back another muslim if they are in the wronge

also please tell me what this has to do with things?

[edit on 10-4-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yeah, islamics tend to pick 'sides' within their cult. Shia, Sunni.. Pakistani, or Banglidesh. However, the islamic cult overall takes lead over everything. When faced with an infidel, there is no question. That's why there's no uprising against Al Qaeda and the Palistinian terrorist scum. They're fighting infidels.

However, if they kill other islamics, such as AQ has been doing in Iraq lately, you might see some mainstream condemnation from other islamics for killing other islamic brothers.

Trust me, I know the game you guys play. A lot of Americans and a LOT of Europeans don't get it yet, but I do.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Also, I'm not a Christian. I lean towards Jewish, but I have no particular faith.

However, Revelation does offer some amazingly insightful things. 1/3 of the people will die in the wars coming up. I think it's you guys. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
for get it your not worth it

but i would say this go out into the real world and do some resaerch.

you havent got a clue.

what you are saying is like me saying all americans are idiots from clips from TV shows,

all americans are trigger happy and cant tell what a union jack looks like
hence so many brits being shot by yanks in Iraq

list could go on.

yes i agree some will do what you said, but that is in every country by all faiths.

you havent got a clue so do as i said above and then come back

ps to the rest of the americans those were just examples so dont take it seriously

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Meaning that we are solely expecte to take this 'iran news' outlet on its word.

Florida based web site with paris based reporter who is from Iran. I dunno possibly someone trying to incite removal? an exile? disinformation site? nevah know!

Pie

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The problem is, anyone that reads the koran and haddiths knows exactly what you guys believe. It's not a secret. The problem is, most people ARE ignorant. I'll agree with you on that. That's why we aren't united against you, yet.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Also, I'm not a Christian. I lean towards Jewish, but I have no particular faith.

However, Revelation does offer some amazingly insightful things. 1/3 of the people will die in the wars coming up. I think it's you guys. Sorry.

oh well

i guess i should run for the hills shouting HELP HELP a preacher on the net has just told me all muslims will die

when the day comes could you send me an email?

TAKE ME TO YOUR MAKER

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The problem is, anyone that reads the koran and haddiths knows exactly what you guys believe. It's not a secret. The problem is, most people ARE ignorant. I'll agree with you on that. That's why we aren't united against you, yet.

ignorant like your self?
dude you havent got a clue what you are taking about and yet you talk so much trash. this is my last reply to you.

everyone else sorry for going off topic

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

TAKE ME TO YOUR MAKER

Yeah, when you tell your allah to stop demanding infidels to die, then we'll talk ok. So far, I don't see that happening.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

ignorant like your self?
dude you havent got a clue what you are taking about and yet you talk so much trash. this is my last reply to you.

everyone else sorry for going off topic

Great job of running away without addressing any of the issues I brought up. Very, very typical. islam is peace for dar al islam I guess. IE peace of the brainwashed fool

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Great job of running away without addressing any of the issues I brought up. Very, very typical. islam is peace for dar al islam I guess. IE peace of the brainwashed fool

is that a personale attack i see?
you should really learn what running away is compared to walking away from a coversation with an ignarent idiot who brings up no valid point but (all you muslims will die) i think your teacher from how to be a Nazi is calling you back to class)

when you bring up a valid point i will reply in kind,
you act like a child who has no clue what he is saying and i will respond in kind.

again i appolagise for going off topic to everyone else

[edit on 10-4-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well Monty, gotta say it's been a while since I've seen so much paranoid, bigoted and uninformed rambling from one poster in such a short thread

You really do need to get out more!

You tried to turn the thread into a flame war and Bodrul had the good grace to back away from an obvious baiting, well done Bodrul

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
A child runs away saying 'I'm not gonna respond' and changes the subject without address anything I said. That's what the islamic people are doing here.

Anyone want to discuss dar al islam vs the infidel world? Anyone want to talk about the truth? Or is this just an islamic propaganda board?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Well Monty, gotta say it's been a while since I've seen so much paranoid, bigoted and uninformed rambling from one poster in such a short thread

You really do need to get out more!

You tried to turn the thread into a flame war and Bodrul had the good grace to back away from an obvious baiting, well done Bodrul

Can you only do personal attacks about getting out more, or can you actually discuss the subject? Did I say anything incorrect? Or is criticizing the islamic world 'bigoted'. I suppose the honor killings, burkas, and suicide bombings are ok?

Or am I a bigot for questioning islam for those problems?

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Monty22001]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance..... ahem

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join