It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened In Fallujah 2004?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Soldiers are not baby killers. Have some respect. All you are is a keyboard warrior firebat, people have the guts to defend their nation and fight for freedom while you sit here calling them baby killers. For shame...

Insurgents are known to place children at SAM sites and behind RPG's and Snipers - why? So the US soldiers won't shoot. Thank god some of the soldiers over there will shoot anyway.

If you're aiding or shielding a combatant - you, yourself are a combatant. If the Al-Queada fighters didn't put children in the front line, they wouldn't be dying so often.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Are you saying that every civilian killed in Iraq was killed because they hid insurgents in their houses?

Maybe baby-killer was a bad choice of word... I think I probably used it more to ruffle some feathers as opposed to actually meaning it. I apologize.

But I do not apologize for the view that violence solves nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What's worst than ten dead babies behind one insurgent sniper?

ONE dead baby behind ten insurgent snipers! *Ba Dum Ching!!*

Thank very much, I'll be here all week!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

If the Al-Queada fighters didn't put children in the front line, they wouldn't be dying so often.

That comment was showing that not all civillian deaths are because of this - but there wouldn't be as many if it weren't for the insurgent's dodgy tactics.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
But I do not apologize for the view that violence solves nothing.

Sure solved WW2 but hey I suppose you agree with chamberlin?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Like I said, WW2 (like most of the wars) were artificially created by the same people controlling both sides. I've seen the evidence presented by Icke and I believe him. You can choose not to... but you could also look at what he has to say, if you haven't already (and you may have). It comes down to me believing the evidence that supports that theory.

That said, I also believe violence breeds violence. Sure, two gigantic atomic explosions helped to end the war with Japan... but at what cost? So many people died in that war. One's response to that might be: "well, when Japan attacked us... we had no choice etc." All I have to say to that is there is documented proof that Roosevelt knew about the Japanese plan to attack WELL in advance of the actual event. The U.S. Government received multiple warnings from international intelligence agencies that revealed the Japanese' intention to surprise-attack Pearl Harbor. In my opinion, FDR was a traitor.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You know nothing about WW2 do you? Or how it came about ?

It was our blind ignorance and idiocy that let WW2 happen, those millions dead are on britains concience because the UK done nothing....understand?

We were warned, our navy complained, our army complained hell our PEOPLE complained but our leaders who thought "Violence solves nothing" did nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
No, that's just what you were told by your school textbooks, the History Channel etc.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No, that's just what you were told by your school textbooks, the History Channel etc.

And I should believe what you say anymore than them?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I really could not care less if you believe me or not.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I really could not care less if you believe me or not.

Then I'd prefer you care not to insult US or UK servicemen.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
This alleged documentary that Souljah has posted up is nothing but propaganda. Amazing how many swallow what it conveys with such ease and yet, asks if they missed anything.

Firstly - that is called INDEPENDANT JOURNALISM. Do you know the meaning of that word?

Secondly- have you even watched this film? I have a feeling you didn't.

The material is nothing but additional food for the antiwar crowd. Nothing more, nothing less.

Food for the Anti-War Crowd?

And what is the Food for the Pro-War Crowd? Faux News?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The only thing I said that could reasonably be considered an insult is when I said "baby-killers" which I've already apologized for. I said it more to get a reaction and I shouldn't have said it. You just don't know how mad it makes me when I read the reports and death-counts of innocent people, dead as a result of our supposed "smart-weapons" and the "best-trained troops in the world." They may be... and maybe you'd say civilian casualties are a part of war. But that's exactly why I am against war, for whatever reason. I think it is atrocious that we, as a nation, can presume to decide who lives and who dies in the cause for freedom in Iraq, which is not really why went there anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Firstly - that is called INDEPENDANT JOURNALISM. Do you know the meaning of that word?

Apartnly you dont.

Secondly- have you even watched this film? I have a feeling you didn't.

Is it worth watching or is it another standard one sided interpretation of the events occuring that day through the eyes of an inocent bystander?

Food for the Anti-War Crowd?

And what is the Food for the Pro-War Crowd? Faux News?

One thing I have always wanted to know, what exsactly is it that defines an "unbiased" news source to you souljah because you qoute govnement run news agencys (BBC) yet you claim american ones (fox) are biased. So your saying that a corporate one is biased yet a government run one isnt?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Oh good! Another thread trying to decide whether war is good or not.

I was hoping I could find out what really went on in Fallujah, but now I've come across the startling knowledge that Souljah opposes the war and Seekerof supports it! Glory be.

As for this documentary, this guy entered the city ten days after the siege, and then wrote about what things were really like before and during the siege. Something ain't right there. Fallujah may have seen more action than was reported on the news, but then why do we need a Japanese person to tell us about it more than a week after the fact?

Well... whatever. You guys have fun, and once you figure out whether or not we should be at war, be sure to let the president know; i'm sure he'll be thrilled.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If the US and UK are the mindless, brainwashed killing machines that some here claim that they are then why even go into Fallujah? I'm sure that it would have been quite a bit safer to just surround the city and blast it off of the map with artillary and airstrikes. They could then shoot anyone who came running out.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeoldehomer
You expect a city to be seiged and no one to die?!

For god sakes I wish people would stop having a rant and a whinge every time a US soldier kills someone. Put yourselves in their shoes for a second. You are in a city full of insurgents, if they capture you your're gonna get your head cut off and if they don't capture you you're dead. Wouldn't you be on edge and shooting anything that moves AFTER CIVILLIAN PEOPLE WERE ASKED TO LEAVE THE CITY.

Half the civillian deaths in Iraq might be the civillian's own fault.

1. Stop at the check points. If warning shots have been shot, your tires shot out and people shouting at you to stop, don't blame them when they put 2 in your chest and 1 in your head.

2. Don't act as a human shield for a man with an RPG

3. Don't stand in front of a convoy.

Simple science

you forgot rule 4, dont live in country full of oil that the greedy usa'ers want.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If the US wants the oil so bad then why aren't we exporting it.

I support or men and women in armed forces and what they do. Its war. Civilians die. People who are completly against war at all costs, are simply ignorant, war has been around forever and it will stay that way.

My $.02

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
If the US and UK are the mindless, brainwashed killing machines that some here claim that they are then why even go into Fallujah? I'm sure that it would have been quite a bit safer to just surround the city and blast it off of the map with artillary and airstrikes. They could then shoot anyone who came running out.

They dont think about that, or consider the fact there are far easier ways to kill insurgents rather than go door to door risking servicemen's lives to appease them. They dont see who they are killing because of their rhetoric which is their own people so they can have a "conscience".

I would just one time care to see these liberal fools get their buts out there and put it on the line for once instead of preaching their rhetoric.

Just as no senator ever lost a son in vietnam, I doubt any liberal elite every lost a son in vietnam either, yet they can sure give you their "opinion" like id give a rat's ass what they say...
and spit on the veterans when they come home.

let me tell you something, I saw a guy on the news the othernight explaining why mexico was failing and the immigrants are here and he atributed it to the liberalization of that country.

So when the liberals finally cause the destruction of anything that resembles th US I hope they enjoy their new home.....of course that wont happen they will run to canada or to france and sit in a cafe and wearing a beret thinking they really accomplished something.

The only thing they will accomplish will be turning the most advanced country on earth into a third world country.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
fullajah - the day when the US governement deemed it `ok` to use chemical weapons on civilians

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join