It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Begins Sequal???(Official BTS “Dark Knight” Thread.)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
There is also a hidden message in there too.
Remove all the "ha ha's" and you are left with "See you in December."

How do you remove the ha ha ha's?
I highlighted them and I still didn't see it.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You can't remove them physically, but if you read around them you see it.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Oh yeah.
Duh!
I can't believe that I didn't notice that before.
So, are we going to stay on top of this?
I'm sure that the more recognition they get, the more teasers they'll give us.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
You can't remove them physically, but if you read around them you see it.

Read around them???? You must have SOME patience, it took me 10 mins just to find
( ee you i dece )before I gave up, it totally screwed my eye's up...

[edit on 23-5-2007 by Chukkles]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I don't know if this is legit, but this is supposed to be the first official image of Heath as The Joker.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It is legit Ras.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I've got a bigger image on my blog BTW

[edit on 23/5/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So, any news on Anthony Michael Hall?
Can anyone think of who he might be playing?

Too old for Robin, too young for Victor Freis.
I already heard that Killian Murphy will be reprising his role as the Scarecrow at some point in the future.
Ed Nigma perhaps?
Jervis Tetch maybe?

It's anyones guess.

Anyone else have any ideas?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
So, any news on Anthony Michael Hall?
Can anyone think of who he might be playing?

Most likely he will not be any major character we know from the comics. I'm thinking he will be an associate of Eric Roberts' character. That or Rachel Dawes' new boyfriend. Heck, maybe both

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I did imagine he could be starring as Nigma, but now you've mentioned Fries I'm not so sure.

He is blonde with blue eyes, a fairly light person. Perhaps he will be appearing as Fried. My money's on him or Nigma.

I don't think he will be a minor character as Brax suggested because in his interview he stated that his character effects the story in some way, and I doubt they'd make him keep schtum about him being only a background guy.

[edit on 23/5/07 by JackofBlades]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think he has what it takes to play Nigma.
I think that you would need someone who is very obviously cerebral and bright.
(um...not that I'm saying he's not, I'm just saying that I don't think he could effectively play that part...I'm going to take my foot out of my mouth now...)

If they were smart, they could re-vamp Zsasz and Hall could play him (because he fits the original comic version of him very well.)
Although, why they made Victor Zsasz a bald British guy who works for the mob is totally beyond me (especially considering that he's a tall, blond ex-psychiatrist American)

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinadetta
I'm a little bummed about Maggie Gyllenhaal taking Katie Holmes's place!! Granted Katie is not a great actress, but at least she is pretty. I don't find Maggie Gyllenhaal attractive at all. I would rather see Bruce with a pretty girl than an average looking girl!!! Can't wait for the movie an or trailers

Indeed, I for one, would've preferred to see the talented Rachel McAdams (Red Eye, The Notebook) play the part.
I would also have preferred Stuart Townsend (Queen Of The Damned) in the role of Joker, as well as Viggo Mortensen (Carlito's Way, Hildago) as Harvy Dent.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by DanteofDogma]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I don't know...
Aaron Eckhart would do a good job as Dent, he has the charisma.
Rachel Mcadams (or however you spell her name) would have been my first choice instead of Katie Holmes anyway.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Y'know what I think that the Batman costume is missing?
(eh, probably not, but I'll tell you anyway)

Lenses over the eyes.

Think about it.

In the comics and the cartoon, you never see Batman's eyes.
They're always covered by lenses that are part of the cowl.

In the movies, you always see his eyes, and I believe that this really takes away from the character.
It detracts away from the mysticism behind him.
It makes him much less anonymous.

Don't you think?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I agree with that completely. That's the one thing I think has been missing from every Batman film. The white lenses look so much cooler than a pair of eyes surrounded by black face paint.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Batman's most effective weapon in his arsenal is fear.
In fact, they made that very clear in Batman Begins.
The lenses that block out his eyes make the character very scary.
White, black, red or even mirror lenses would serve to complete the image.

I just thought of something, perhaps Hall is playing...what's his name...the descendant of Johnas Arkham. (I'm pretty sure that's his name, y'know...the guy who originally built and owned the Arkham estate)

Remember, in Arkham Asylum, the guy who ran Arkham was the descendant of the original owner.
Perhaps they have Hall playing him.

Just a thought.

SR

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Batman's most effective weapon in his arsenal is fear.
In fact, they made that very clear in Batman Begins.
The lenses that block out his eyes make the character very scary.
White, black, red or even mirror lenses would serve to complete the image.

I just thought of something, perhaps Hall is playing...what's his name...the descendant of Johnas Arkham. (I'm pretty sure that's his name, y'know...the guy who originally built and owned the Arkham estate)

Remember, in Arkham Asylum, the guy who ran Arkham was the descendant of the original owner.
Perhaps they have Hall playing him.

Just a thought.

Dude you just got me thinking he talks about a twist or something to do with his character yet we pretty much know all the main players in the movie it would make perfect sense if he was Arkham's director so they could bridge in the Joker's past i mean how else are they going to do it unless via flashbacks or narration plus seeing Scarecrow is already locked up that bridges him back into the movie i.e. Bats going to talk to the Arkham director and passes Scarecrow in his cell and freaks him out or something.

Well lol that's alot of speculation on my part but i think Enigma or Arkham would be the role he plays.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I tell you what, that Joker face is awesome. Heath Ledger is going to make everyone forget about Jack Nicholson.

Talk about dark!!

Edit to add: This role might earn Ledger an Oscar. Believe it!

Peace

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
To slightly alter your theory, perhaps he will be playing the villain Doctor Hugo Strange. If they use the version of him in the new Batman cartoon as an inspiration (a criminal psychologist who becomes obsessed with the Batman) it could be a pretty interesting side line to the main action.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hmmm...
Excellent point JackofBlades.

So, now I'm wondering...
the whole "see you in December" thing up at the www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com... website...
what do you suppose it means?

The movie doesn't come out until 7/08, so do you think that they'll start showing commercials or at least more internet viral campaigning in December?

[edit on 5/24/2007 by wu kung]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My guess is that we will get a full look at the Joker in December. You know, with his gross mouth wide open wearing his purple suit and revealing his green hair.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join