It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Begins Sequal???(Official BTS “Dark Knight” Thread.)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This site here says that they have a photo of the Joker's car that will be in the movie.

Here's a pic of the car:

-tts

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth_Seeker
This site here says that they have a photo of the Joker's car that will be in the movie.

Latino Review has a good reputation and it wouldn't be hard to snap that shot. I don't doubt that it is the real deal.

Nice find
Thanks for the link.

[edit on 14/6/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It would appear that they took our advice and finally put lenses over his eyes.
The suit looks pretty good, I guess.
Although, it looks like one of Batman's supplemental suits (y'know, the ones he uses for certain occaissions) but we'll see.

Where have you guys been finding this stuff?
I'm thoroughly impressed!!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Where have you guys been finding this stuff?
I'm thoroughly impressed!!

I check several websites several times a day for news to blog about.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
That suit looks pretty cool, it seems that between this and the last film Bruce Wayne has added more armor to his suit, hopefully see some cool mods with his car.

That joker car looks cool, has any one else noticed the shiny polished rear alloy? Whats that about?
Hopefully his car will have some cool Joker gadgets in/on it...

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Chukkles]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I wonder if in this movie the Joker has finished the Smilex formula.
I would love to see the big-screen version of his conversation with the (soon-to-be-former) owner of the defunct amusement park from The Killing Joke.
Y'know, where they shake hands and Joker reveals the needle on his palm and then assumes control over the park.

I think that if done correctly, that could be a very powerful scene.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Batpod: The Dark Knight’s New Batcycle!

Could just be the most dangerous thing you could drive

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Dude, the Batpod looks cool. The more stuff I see on the movie the more I can't wait for the movie to come out.

Check out this video. I was looking around a bit and found it. It's from the Today Show. They had the Batpod on there.

-tts

[edit: Typo]

[edit on 18-6-2007 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
2008 is going to be another awesome year for comic movies. 2007 has a lot of stuff going on but 2008 looks like it is going to beat 07 in quality.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So is this movie not out until 2008?
Damn, I was hoping it would at least be the end of this year.

That Batpod looks cool. What will Batman need it for that he can't do??

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
So is this movie not out until 2008?

They are aiming for July 18, 2008. Shooting only started last April.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What, is Batman so cool that he can't have normal size tires like the rest of us?

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
That Batpod is HOT!
I can't wait to see what he uses it for (er..I mean besides riding of course...)

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Got some high resolution images of the Batpod up

thebraxcave.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Here are some pictures from the set of the movie. They are up at superherohype.com

-tts

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wow. Something pretty major is going down in Gotham for the troops to be sent in.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Looks like there's a couple more people joining the cast.

Link

June 28, 2007 - Two new cast members have joined Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight: Melinda McGraw from CBS' Center of the Universe, and young Babel actor Nathan Gamble.

McGraw, according to Variety, will play the wife of Gary Oldman's Lieutenant James Gordon -- if they pull from Year One continuity that would make her Barbara Kean-Gordon. McGraw will be recognized by genre TV fans as Melissa Scully, Dana Scully's ill-fated sister, from The X-Files.

Gamble will reportedly play the Gordons' son -- his name is James, Jr. in the comic. Gamble, in addition to the Oscar-nominated Babel, starred in the TV series Runaway. He recently finished shooting a role in the Frank Darabont-directed Stephen King adaptation The Mist.

One Gordon family member who is notably absent from the mix is Barbara Gordon, Jim's daughter/adopted niece who becomes Batgirl. Maybe she'll show up in the next sequel?

I like the two new characters. But the "Maybe Batgirl will show up in the sequel" part? I hope they don't even think about putting Batgirl in the second sequel.

-tts

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well, Babs was about, what?...17 when she first became Batgirl.
So, unless they seriously screw with the time line, I doubt she'll show up in costume.

Oh, I know this isn't the right place but I figured I'd ask:

What do you all think of that one frame of Rorschach (the Watchmen) from the 300 trailer?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Looks like there's another person joining the cast.

Link

July 3, 2007 - Spawn star Michael Jai White has reportedly joined the cast of The Dark Knight, director Christopher Nolan's sequel to Batman Begins.

Moviesblog.MTV.com says martial artist-actor White will play "Gamble" in the film. Dark Knight producers Charles Roven and Emma Thomas described Gamble as "one of several mob bosses attempting to take over Gotham's streets now that Carmine Falcone (Tom Wilkinson in the first Batman flick) is out of the picture.

Also looks like there's some more pics of The Dark Knight set.

Link

Photos of Gotham Ships at Navy Pier From ‘The Dark Knight’

-tts

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join