It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Begins Sequal???(Official BTS “Dark Knight” Thread.)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Also comics are usually written to be an ongoing story so killing off villains makes things harder down the line.
Movies on the other hand need that closure in finishing off the villains. X-Men seems to be the exception in this by keeping Magneto in all the films.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I hope it goes The Dark Knight Returns route though of Batman beating Joker to within an inch of his life, and breaking his spine. Although he doesn't kill him you know he's finished as a criminal.

Technically Batman didn't break his spine in that. He beat him to a pulp and the Joker broke his own spine to frame Bats.

They don't really need to have him kill the villain for closure. I'd rather see him beat Joker to a bloody mess and just leave him lying there as loads of police run in and just stare at the mess in front of them.
At the end the camera travels down a long corridor with glass doors on both sides (inside one of which is Cilian Murphy) until it gets to the end. There's a massive black metal door with four armed guards on both sides of it. The camera travels through the door and into a small circular cell, in the middle of which sits a figure in a straitjacket. His face is wrapped in bandages with the exception of two dark eyes and a scarred mouth. The eyes look upwards and into a cobweb in which a fly is struggling to escape. The spider crawls slowly over to the fly and bites it then begins wrapping it up as the figure below smiles. Then chuckles. Then laughs softly. Then breaks into hysterics as the screen fades to black.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My theorie for keeping him alive:

Maybe they might bring this Harley character in but Jokers only meets her near the end or something.
Batman and joker get in their final battle, Bats beats the crap out of him but just before he kills him scarecrow turns up and Bats turns his attention towards him, while this is going on, Harley who has been watching in the shadows drags joker out of there.
Meanwhile so were not left feeling that the villain has survied "Oh what is the world coming to" lol, Batman kills Scarecrow, get done with one of them at least...

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles

Maybe they might bring this Harley character in but Jokers only meets her near the end or something.

I like that. Then she can break him out in the next one.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Originally posted by Chukkles

What I mean is they bring her in towards the end before the final battle and while batman is dealing with scarecrow she drags joker away to safety and gets him help, so he is alive and still on the loose for next film.
But Scarecrow gets killed so atleast one villain has died..

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

From what I remember reading a while back this movie ends with Joker throwing the acid in Harvey Dent's face, leading to the next film which of course will be Two-Face. If that's the case I can't see there being too much time for Joker, not as in depth as this one will be anyway.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This USA Today article has Nolan talking about how he's shot four scenes for IMAX presentation, including the introduction.

Included in the article is a blurred out picture of the Joker and a one of his gang (one possibly him in a mask?).

edit (Apparantly this is in fact Joker in disguise during a bank robbery)

[edit on 29-5-2007 by John Nada]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Good pics John Nada.
I can't blame them for blurring out the first pic, as I'm sure that they want the first real pics of the Joker (not the promo pic from the website) to have a great deal of impact.
Well done.

ps: I read what some of you were talking about previously, and I disagree with the idea of killing any of the villains.
The whole concept of Batman, is preventing the killing of people, whether they're good or bad.
That's why he does what he does.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That first image is weird. His hair is green in the reflection but it appears he really his hair is blond.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

That first image is weird. His hair is green in the reflection but it appears he really his hair is blond.

lol Its not a reflection. I thought that at first too.

Joker is standing in front of the camera and the guy that's bending over is watching them film. Joker is standing behind that frame and is blurred out

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
lol
Yeah I was just reading at BOF that it is Chris Nolan.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I found something very interesting on another site... a small gif image of what looks to be a teaser trailer.

We must find it! FIND IT!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It looks like there's a scene from the movie Seven in that teaser trailer. Sup wit dat?????

Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

That is a wormyT fan made trailer.
His stuff is so good everyone thinks its real.

Here are a couple SM3 trailers
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6/6/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Its a fake?

Wow... that dude is amazing! Heath looks exactly as I imagined he would as the Joker.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
WormyT is pretty good at this. I remember one of his SM3 trailers was being passed around and a lot of people thought it was real. I recognized the water mark on the animation you posted and found the trailer on Youtube.

SR

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Its a fake?

Wow... that dude is amazing! Heath looks exactly as I imagined he would as the Joker.

What the hell that's fake!!!holllllyyyyyyyy moley that's crazy!!!

Dude i totally agree Heath as the joker looks amazingggggggggg in that trailer. I can defintely picture Maggie G as Racheal as well.

Good job we have Umbrax around otherwise we've believe that was the real deal lol.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by SR]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR

Good job we have Umbrax around otherwise we've believe that was the real deal lol.

Busting fakes and "hoaxes" ins't just for ATS anymore

SR

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR

Busting fakes and "hoaxes" ins't just for ATS anymore

Very true

I just read this peice of trivia on IMDB that i've never seen before:

SPOILER:

The Joker playing card presented to Batman at the end of the film carries an evidence label, this label reads that the officer who discovered it was a J. Kerr.

Do you guys think it may just be a clever reference and is just a director joke to look out for or actually might have something to do with the Jokers character potrayal. Bad Cop?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Okay...so...
I must say, that this is the best looking live action Joker I have EVER seen!!

I understand that the trailer was a hoax, but is that footage really real?
Where did it come from?

I must see more!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join