It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Begins Sequal???(Official BTS “Dark Knight” Thread.)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I was looking around the internet at movies and it said a sequal to Batman Begins is going to be made. It will be directed by Christopher Nolan the same person who directed Batman Begins.
It says Christian Bale will be playing Batman again, making him only the second person to play Batman twice.

Currently it does not have an official title. It says Untitled Batman Begins Sequel

It does not say who the villian will be.
I would like to see Catman as the villian in the sequal.
A website on Catman:
en.wikipedia.org...

Batman Begins Sequal website:
www.imdb.com...

[Mod Edit - Added to title]

[edit on 6/8/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yay! I'm a huge Batman fan and absolutely loved Batman Begins! My guess at the next villain is the Joker - I hope it is the Joker, anyway. He's my favourite villain!

[edit on 10-4-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I would hate to see Catwoman in this next movie. She has had her own movie out as of recent, and I would see it as a lame villain. The Joker is probably the favorite here as the first one gave some hints to him.

Either way this movie will see alot of success when it comes to its release date.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think it's definately going to be the Joker in the next film; why else would they show his "calling card" at the end of Batman Begins?!

Rumour has it that Lachy Hulme (pictured below) will play Joker.

For those who don't know, Lachy Hulme played Sparks in The Matrix Revolutions.

Ahhh, I'm so excited.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There are lots of rumors flying around this movie and very little official information.

There was one rumor that Bob Hoskins was going to play the penguin.

Personally I think they should stay away from the Joker or the Penguin for now. I would like to see a good portrayal of two face though. Tommy Lee Jones’ two face was laughable.

It would be nice though if they started to introduce a few characters like Barbra Gordon and Jason Todd so they can make a movie based on Alan Moore’s The Killing Joke.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What about having two villians in the movie? Like Batman Returns with The Peguin and Catwoman. They could maybe have the Joker and "Two-Face" Harvey Dent in the Batman Begins sequal.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Now that would be damn good! There's so much more to Two-Face than Batman Forever portrayed. But... this trilogy of Batman films aren't about the villains, unlike the first set of Batman films, they're about Batman/Bruce Wayne.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The only problem with the Joker is that Jack Nicholson was spot on with it, and anyone else would be second rate after that performance.

I liked the use of Raj al-Ghoul in the first one though. They should focus on that sort of stuff, not all of batman's adversaries were crazy costumed supervillians.

I would like to see a good portrayal of two face though. Tommy Lee Jones’ two face was laughable.

It really was a dissapointment. That might be a good one to revamp, especially because things like the Riddler or the Penguin are just far too campy. That was the problem with the other movies, the became like the old TV show. As long as they keep it really dark and messed up then it should maintain good viewership.

The strangest thing about two face in the movies was that billy dee williams was the one that played him, from before the accident!

they're about Batman/Bruce Wayne.

Then al-Ghoul should figure prominently throughout, especially if they bring his daughter into the mix.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
I think it's definately going to be the Joker in the next film; why else would they show his "calling card" at the end of Batman Begins?!

I thought it was a tie in to the first Batman movie.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
How would that work? Joker has been done already! You can't do it... Unless you completely ignore the other Batman movies as if they were never done, which would be hard for most people to do who saw the first one/s. Why not someone new! I liked the Scarecrow, he was new, not a redone villian, and they should do that again. Of course, who's left?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nope. These new Batman films are completely seperate from any other Batman film.
They decided to restart the Batman film franchise because Joel Schumacher made such a mess of the lost two films.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here is a teaser for the Batman begins sequel.

Vid Clip

Thanks Bandit

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
LOL! I was getting all excited... then I clicked the link... *shakes head*

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I loved the clip and cant wait for that movie!!!!!

I think even though this is a restart of the Batman franchise I wouldnt have the previous villians until later in the series, I'd go with new villians, maybe Manbat or Clayface.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that I loved Batmans Begins. Very different to the others.

Well, in my opinion when saying "Batman Begins" there has to be another movie later on... And I´ll love seeing it.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
They've confirmed it's the Joker in the next film.

They're considering Jude Law to play him. Personally, I think if it has to be anyone but Jack Nicholson, I think Jack Black would pull off the Joker quite well. But that's just my opinion.

There are also some rumors that Harvey/Two-Face will also be in this movie.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Oh man, I can't wait to see this! If they stick to being dark, Joker will be awesome to watch! I dunno about Jack Black playing the Joker, but to each his own.
Aslong as it's somebody who can show the dark side of the Joker well then I'll be happy.

Oh and I hope he has a laugh like Jack Nicholson's Joker, too. Man, that laugh is the best ever.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mj13
They've confirmed it's the Joker in the next film.

Got a link for that confirmation?
I’ve read plenty of rumors regarding who the villain will be bit nothing official.

When it comes to movies and what is said on the internet there is more false info than real.
I’ll believe it when I see it quoted from David Goyer or Christopher Nolan’s mouth.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I do hope that they stick with being dark in the sequal. IMO the batman movies are better suited dark. I think that's why Batman Forever & Batman And Robin weren't that great. I hope they do have the Joker in the sequal. I'm a big fan of the batman movies and thought Batman Begins was a grest movie. I and can't wait for the sequal to come out.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I could have sworn badman begins was just a prequal to the original batman movie...well I did like Begins, it was very well done!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join