It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell IS Real !!! This Guy Went There!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile

Originally posted by inklosed
Personally I believe I am free to say and think what I want but you (excuse me if you are not religious) cant can you? Why ? Because your religion limits your mind it oppresses you it controls you that's what it does its what a control tool does and there is nothing I can say or do to change your mind...you are right you know "once you give your heart to Jesus, you know" you know that from that point you are forced by all means to respect it and obey it....control control control !

dude...when you die you just die that's it there is no hell or heaven...all fairy tales ..1000 years from now everyone will believe there was actually a fellowship of the ring and there will be a religion for Jedi's hehehe...because Folk becomes Legend and legend becomes myth and so on so on

I can honestly say I don't believe in religion, but I do believe in some sort of God, just not traditionally what you're taught from the bible... Or any book that I know of.

Even though I believe in my own God, it does not make me limited because I have to serve in some way, for example people in India that are extremists when it comes to Buddhism, go with caps over their mouths so they don't swallow insects. I can see your point being that it controls their lives.

Now I just have to ask you: Have you died and come back? - And please answer this or the discussion is over.

Well if you believe in your own god that’s good…you don’t follow a book that means you are not limited by it or anything….

Well I didn’t die it just my opinion base on what I know, I also do not believe in a soul btw I think a soul should be called my inner self that voice that you hear on your head your self conscious nothing more….

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowshocker163
Another reason why I can't understand the whole going to hell idea. What about people such as mentally retarded people or infants who have no comprehension of religion or faith? What happens when they die and do not believe in God's ways or which religion to believe in? Does God send them to hell for not believing when it really isn't their fault? Or maybe he let's them into heaven with a special admittance.

When I was an infant, I'm pretty sure I wasn't big on the religion thing yet. What if a murderer was killed before he was old enough to know about God? Would he be sent to hell or heaven?

There is an age of accountability (that will vary from person to person...based on their maturity. make sense? sound fair?)

I was just reading this a few days ago. You may be interested. The one in the middle addresses that. There are also links in my sig that you might want to check out if these turn out to be of any interest to you.

What is Heaven Like? part 1> ad2004.com...

Heaven, Are Non-Christians There? (Like Children). >ad2004.com...

Garden of Eden Dome Dream >amightywind.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Um...

Can anyone post a better link to the movie? I can't watch it.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawater999
Please, don't say God "isn't fair". Because He is.

I don't mean that he isn't fair, but I don't think it's right to send all his loved children here and just assume us to believe in what is right and when we don't we are sent to eternal suffering in hell. (If this religion is even correct) I haven't done anything bad during my life (well of course I'm not perfect, but I don't think anyone nowadays can be "perfect") but the way I hear, is if I died right now, and I'm not believing in the right religion, then off I go to hell.

And I don't mean to sound obnoxious, but is there any proof that you can show me to prove that he is "fair".

YAHSHUA, God the Son (sometimes called Jesus) said that ALL men (all people) stand condemned already (because of sin...you said yourself that no one is perfect).
God the Father's (YAHUVAH's) law is perfect. Sin is the transgression of the law. The wages of sin is death. Man has sold himself for his iniquity (much like a prostitute sells her body). YAHSHUA said "what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loses his soul?"
Satan is called the Prince of this (sinful) world. Think about that. You have sold yourself for your iniquity, (so has any and everyone).

Man stands condemned ALREADY. This is where John 3:16 comes in, followed by...

17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but

whoever does not believe stands condemned already

because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. 19This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21But

whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.

You see, if God was all justice and no mercy. Where would we ALL be? ..in Hell and then the Lake of Fire.
But HIS Love endures forever.

Through YAHSHUA, the Law of the Spirit of Life has set me free from the Law of sin and death!

YAHUVAH has done what the Law code (weakened by the sinful nature of man, without the Holy Spirit) could not do.
YAHUVAH sent HIS own eternal Son in the likeness of sinful man (yet himself without sin) to be a sin offering.
When He died on that cross His Holy Blood was shed. The power of eternal life is in that blood. YAHSHUA rose again on the third day (...as Jonah was in the depths of the abyss 3 days & 3 nights).
And now by the power of YAHSHUAs blood and the Holy Spirit the righteous and just requirements of the Law (of the Spirit of life) can be met in us who repent, believe and walk according to the Spirit and NOT the ways of the flesh.

YAHSHUA said eternal life is to KNOW God. We do that NOW through the Holy Spirit by the power of YAHSHUAs Blood. And we do that LATER in Heaven seeing God face to face by the same power of YAHSHUAs Blood.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
"17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but

whoever does not believe stands condemned already"

This is the exact reason why organized religion should be outlawed.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

quote]Originally posted by edwardteach What I am saying is don't present your unprovable topic as undeniable evidence.

i never said i had undeniable evidence..i said "hell is real" and in my opinion it is ...are my opinions not valid?? other people post topics on UFO's -OOB's , spiritual expieriances without a shred of real proof you have to judge what you read based on your knowledge of the subject. you can choose to disregard the information or believe it the choice is yours..

And whats the problem with mocking jesus, he's supposed to forgive me, right? Quoting bible versus proves nothing, except that your only proof of credibility is from an old book. So lets move away from the bible in trying to prove or disprove the credibility of this guys story.

the problem with proving anything from the spiritual world is that .. the separation is so complete from the physical world...when adam died spiritually in the garden the separation was complete...you have a spirit inside of you that will live forever be it in heaven or hell...god decided to use a spiritual substance called faith to bridge the gap made by the fall of adam the father of us all..(without faith it is impossible to please god.)the bible definition of faith is ( the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen ) so how can you prove something from the spirit world???...the only way is by faith... faith is a powerful spiritual tool ....by faith the worlds were framed..god said let there be light and there was light he spoke it with faith ...faith is from the heart not the head. you try to figure everything out in this life with your head.. and you'll come up short everytime the bible say's "the carnal mind is at enemity with god it is not subject to the laws of god neither indeed can be."so when you tell me to move away from the bible to answer your questions ....what your saying is you really dont want the answer!!

You will not convert me, so please don't preach. Enough versus. Lets get back on the topic YOU started.

What makes this guys story undeniable proof that hell exists.

what makes this guy's story bogus?? you cant really prove or disprove this story much like an abduction or UFO sighting ..???

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Primitive people invented god(s) to:

Provide a crutch for their own inherent human weakness and fear of death
Explain the nature of the world around them when they couldn't find logical explanations of their own
Control man and maintain order in society

[edit on 18-4-2006 by inklosed]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
"17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but

whoever does not believe stands condemned already"

This is the exact reason why organized religion should be outlawed.

you can out law religion, it's been done before, you can outlaw god if you think you can!! but you will still meet him when you die, like it or not!!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i am listenin to this now. this seems very detailed .
it is interesting . also this guy seems to be some kind of churchy.
and with this i ask if this man can have some sort of biased view??

Omega

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
i am listenin to this now. this seems very detailed .
it is interesting . also this guy seems to be some kind of churchy.
and with this i ask if this man can have some sort of biased view??

Omega

everyone has a biased view of some sort depending on the topic...i admit i am a little biased on this one...(with good reason!!)

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
There are many STORIES of a world within the earth, hollow earth, shamballah, agharta, rainbow city, etc... ufos and all kinds of beings down there, good and bad ones.. good and bad places, just like the surface. And so there may be a 'certain place' down there that CERTAIN beings HATE... or love......... so maybe our definition of hell has been bred from that. Maybe good for some and bad for others, ever thought of that? maybe its really nice so they dont want us going to find it! haha....... u dont know!?

I still have to click that link..........

laters

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Dimensional_Shifter]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
One thing I still want you to answer, is why will God let us suffer in hell for all eternity if he is our father and loves us so much?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

One thing I still want you to answer, is why will God let us suffer in hell for all eternity if he is our father and loves us so much?

god does not want to send anyone to hell but made a way of escape through jesus ....if you confess with your mouth that jesus is lord of all, and believe in your heart god raised him from the dead you will be saved ...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

god does not want to send anyone to hell but made a way of escape through jesus ....if you confess with your mouth that jesus is lord of all, and believe in your heart god raised him from the dead you will be saved ...

But see, to me, a God who was truley all powerful and truley loved us wouldn't create these ambiguous standards and paths that we have to follow just to NOT go to Hell. A God who loved us would love us for the way...that he created us, right? He would rather have his creations in Hell than to just accept them and forgive them himself? What about someone like me? I used to be totally sure that Jesus was the way, but now I'm sort of on the fence. If I lost faith, I'd go to Hell? And it also seems like the more knowlege you attain about the Christian religion, the harder it is to believe in Christ! Why make it so hard for your creations to get into heaven?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

But see, to me, a God who was truley all powerful and truley loved us wouldn't create these ambiguous standards and paths that we have to follow just to NOT go to Hell.

i didnt write the book god did. and the rules are not as hard as your making them seem..god is truly powerful and truly loves us....here's the scene your sitting in court for breaking the law and the judge say's to you "well herman what it says here that you broke such & such law"..at which time you say yes but judge i know that your a good and just judge and that may be just this once you could let it go. the judge looks at you and says " your right i am good & just and i love you very much and it's because i'm good & just that i cant ingnore the laws that have been broken." justice demand's the fine for the broken law be payed...

so your sitting there with your head down knowing that your guilty when all of a sudden a man approches the bench and says " I know this man your honor and i would like pay the fine for this man....

that's how jesus work's you just have to know him!!!and him know you!!

A God who loved us would love us for the way...that he created us, right?

god loves us but he cant look upon the sin inherited from adam ...god created us but not the sin in us !!

He would rather have his creations in Hell than to just accept them and forgive them himself?

that's why he sent jesus .... jesus took your place in hell...three days he spent in hell on our behalf so on judgement day standing before god the father jesus will step up and say THIS MAN I KNOW!!

What about someone like me? I used to be totally sure that Jesus was the way, but now I'm sort of on the fence. If I lost faith, I'd go to Hell?

"you can be sure once again" i've been where your at and it's not any fun knowing that your life could end tomorrow and your not ready so the best thing i know to do in your shoes is get alone somewhere and pray that god would forgive and restore you AND HE WILL DO IT !! i'm walking proof

And it also seems like the more knowlege you attain about the Christian religion, the harder it is to believe in Christ!

the head and the heart dont agree with each other sometimes... follow your heart ; the bible says 'with the heart man believe's unto salvation"

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I believe in hell and heaven just as this place has good and evil. You think all those people who sacrifice children, kill with no regard for human life and making all the war going on with no remorse is gona get a free pass on this s hit?

What about all the world elites who worship lucifer and crap? they obviously believe in the occult.

God gave us free will so its your choice now...... just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

i didnt write the book god did....

First of all , god didnt write the bible. The bible is a collection of stories passed down over the ages, basically governing morals.. at least thats the old testament. anyways.

This guy claims he had a NDE/OOBE and ended up in hell.. explain to me how he is smelling things and such. In an OOBE you do not have the ability to "smell" something.. that is a pure physical sense. That right there is enough to tell me that this guy is full of it.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
@inklosed

So, when you die, you see only darkness?
Hmm... So, what would you have to say about OOBEs? Thats just hoax?

I shared your exact views about God for about 1 year ago. Then I started doing meditation which improved my insight...
You should try that :/ Or maybe you don't believe in the impossible

@Sentinal

You don't know for sure if you will meet God when you die, but its been stated by a few people.
In the end, wtf does it matter anyway?
In my opinion, churches should not exist, for there is no need for them.
I believe that 'God' should be a personal thing, with or without commitments, they don't matter.
There is one thing that I think is overly edited in the Bible, and that is, I don't think God really cares if you go to church each sunday, or make morning, noon and night prayers.
ALL there really matters is; "Do you believe in him... Truly"? (not a question), and if the answer is yes, then we'll wait and see if you did well enough alone when the time comes.

@Shadowshocker163

"One thing I still want you to answer, is why will God let us suffer in hell for all eternity if he is our father and loves us so much?

This might sound arrogant, but here goes: Did he not give you life? (according to the bible)
We don't know, but if he did... WTF are you complaining about!?

@kiMMii

Imho, in the end when you leave you're body for whatever reason...
You won't care about it. The people who does # like murder and rape and steal and worship the devil, might not feel bad about what they do, but they know that in its deepest sense of it, its really twisted.
If you grew up a place where your dad would hit you, then make 'love' to you (:/), you woulden't feel bad if you murdered people when you turned 30, so this world has, imho, nothing to do with the next.

@McGuirk

Just out of curiousity, have you had an OOBE? - Not flame, just a question.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
This might sound arrogant, but here goes: Did he not give you life? (according to the bible)
We don't know, but if he did... WTF are you complaining about!?

I'm not complaining about him giving me a life IF he did. But, I think I would rather not have this life if after the 80 or whatever years I live then I have to suffer in hell for the rest of my life for something that I had no clue about because I was never convinced because there is absolute no proof. (sorry long run-on) If he came down to Earth and proved he was God then said, "Now do you believe?" Then, yes I would believe and I would worship him the rest of my life. But untill he starts convincing me with stuff I can believe (and not something that is supposably 2,000 years old, and has no proof) I think I'm going to keep questioning it.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
"you can out law religion, it's been done before, you can outlaw god if you think you can!! but you will still meet him when you die, like it or not!!"

how do you know this?? Do you have proof this will happen? I didn't think so...

Religeos people are sheeple you know they think they know but their not quite sure so they beleive it anyway because they are told to. Of coarse being manipulated from birth does not help the poor trapped minds either.

If i had to make a choice if all this superstitios hoakie pokie was real i would choose hell just because Lucifer just because he is more human then God is.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join