It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell IS Real !!! This Guy Went There!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud
1) So what your saying IS that there is the possibility that this guys went to hell (in a dream) and came back??? SO what about the possiblility of elves ,ghosts , unicorns,trolls,sauron,UFO;s,mutant ninja turtles, god, blind albino vampire bats with eight testicles, fire with no heat, jesus,taking donkeys and shrews???. There is about as much chance as the earth catching fire from cows methane.
2)I AM open minded just not not feckin stupid enough to believe some of the fairy stories that parade as truths. There is such a thing as reality, quite a few people dont live in it!!
3) Everything is possible, just not everything is probable - there is a BIG difference - remember REALITY.
4) What are you on about "you dont have to believe to be aware"?????
Oh yes be aware of the possibility but come on the chances of some things occuring - the pope would become a jehovahs witness first!
5) NO dont you see he's NOT right - do you really believe every dream you have to be a premonition or accurate depiction of something even the ones where you think you can fly and a moment later your an underwater tiger on pluto collecting space mushrooms?? NO you dont so why believe some fruitbat who's selling this garbage?

G

1. Well, first... I think someone forgot to put his headphones or turn on his speakers during the film... He didne't dream mate, go watch it agian.

Your post reminded me of Quantum Mechanics at some point... As QM says there is a possibility for everything, but it has such a small chance that its almost impossible for happen, but still a POSSIBILITY... And 0.00000000000001% doesn't mean much since that ...001% is still there.

2. So you are open-minded? Well, thank you for sharing.

3. Sure thing.

4. Heh, you answered your own question.

5. Oh, so all of a sudden you know me? I think what you're angry about is someone having a different opinion than you... And you call yourself open-minded? :/ Btw. for the last f'cking time, I don't believe in it, I am aware of its possbility.

@edwardteach
Well I think you're right, we might have been on different pages... Let's stop here
. But anyway, the discussion was fun

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Volatile]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Of course everyone here is scoffing. The only people that are 100% for sure that Hell is real are there right now. The rest of you will just have to wait for more proof. Looks like this guy hit a nerve the way everyone here seems to be making such a fuss about the movie. Keep arguing and maybe you'll actually convince yourself it's not real.

The believers at least have some evidence in the writings of the Bible. What's your proof? You haven't seen it so it's not real?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
The believers at least have some evidence in the writings of the Bible.

First of all, before putting my belief in a book, I'd like to know as much as possible about that book - Especially a book that is well known to have been selectively edited, mis-translated, used for profit, abused as justification for mass genocide, socio-economic monopolisation and manipulation and worst of all, it's allegories taken, or communicated, literally.

NOT the type of literature I would consider trustworthy enough to follow to the letter, without fully investigating it's history.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
IF hell even exists, it certainly isnt in the planets center. thats like saying our sattelites and space stations and shuttles are up there chilling with jesus in heaven.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
VelvetSplash made a valid point, the bible has been edited a 'few' times

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
What crap.

Ive been to hell. I saw no rats or lizards. Just fat rednecks drinking budweiser and 50 year old fat men thinking they were clever and good looking enough to hit on me. Oh yeah, and the smell of decaying cow crap.

Hell=Kent, Washington

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Peace greetings ALL,

I seen an advertizement on TV for the 700 Club last night of a guy who claims he went to hell. I'm not even going to bother seeing that program!

Here is the link to that one.

AMAZING STORY Matthew Botsford: To Hell and Back By Tim Branson

I read the above so called "AMAZING STORY". I was not the slightest bit AMAZED!

I have actual photos of hell on my web site! Click on the hyperlink below to see them! The hell that you imagine and have been lead to believe in is not real!
:

Oh Hell !!!

[edit on 4/14/06 by Frank4YAHWEH]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This man, Wiese, was not a very good speaker. Not well prepared, planned. He often ended with the word "That."

He did even remotely convince me he was in hell. It seemed completely make believe.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It doesn't sound very convincing to me. It's just more tactics to scare people into being Christians.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's not so much to scare people into being christians it is more for him to make profit by marketing propaganda into the minds of christians by fabricating a bogus claim to scare christians themselves into not leaving the faith and to buy his book. Anyone stupid enough to beleive this deserves to get ripped off anyway.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Anyone stupid enough to beleive this deserves to get ripped off anyway.

How so?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
It's not so much to scare people into being christians it is more for him to make profit by marketing propaganda into the minds of christians by fabricating a bogus claim to scare christians themselves into not leaving the faith and to buy his book. Anyone stupid enough to beleive this deserves to get ripped off anyway.

what if your wrong about all you have said and bill weise is right and there is a hell.... what then??? are you willing to risk it???

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
(Noticed 11:11 on the PC Clock, and decided to post)

Nobody deserves something bad to happen to them. If anyone should deserve punishment, it should be you for your ignorance.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I don't mean to sound Harsh or anything, but c'mon.
Spooky music, cliched' graphics at the beggining, a very poor propaganda clip at the very least !

God kept it from him that he was a christian? .............please.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter
Spooky music, cliched' graphics at the beggining, a very poor propaganda clip at the very least !

I don't get where you're coming from with this... So illustrations being shown by a projector, suddenly indicates some sort of 'fanciness' and religion is not supposed to have that although in this modern technological age?

This is where I say 'please', stop being such ignorant. (and this does go for you only madhatter).

I understand the possibility that it could be all bullsh't, but still, you people don't even stop and see the possibility of it being true. All you do is yank off a few comments about how you feel its a scheme to get money, but you haven't really thought it through one bit.

So if I had an experience about being in hell, and I wrote a book about it... I'm lying, obviously. Of course I am lying, I mean why would I write a book when i've already sent it out on DVD? I'll tell you why, because some people don't browse the net after stuff about hell.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hi Volatile.........sorry I wasn't meaning to bash anyone's beliefs, but the whole thing just looks like amatuerish, fear mongering to me.

I mean, some guy has been to hell and back(literally) and it's buried away on some website? Why isn't this frontpage news?

However I've been wrong in the past, I'll happily eat my shoes if I am.

Sorry if I've offended anyone.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I mean, some guy has been to hell and back(literally) and it's buried away on some website? Why isn't this frontpage news?

Sorry if I've offended anyone.

Do you see UFO's on the frontpage of the newspaper? Do you see the headlines: "Steven just astral projected!"? Does your newspaper talk about conspiracies? Does your newspaper admit to manipulating you?..

Mine doesn't. The only place I really see stuff about conspiracies is on the internet, and OCCASIONALLY on the TV. (once a year perhaps).

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile

I don't get where you're coming from with this... So illustrations being shown by a projector, suddenly indicates some sort of 'fanciness' and religion is not supposed to have that although in this modern technological age?

This is where I say 'please', stop being such ignorant. (and this does go for you only madhatter).

I understand the possibility that it could be all bullsh't, but still, you people don't even stop and see the possibility of it being true. All you do is yank off a few comments about how you feel its a scheme to get money, but you haven't really thought it through one bit.

So if I had an experience about being in hell, and I wrote a book about it... I'm lying, obviously. Of course I am lying, I mean why would I write a book when i've already sent it out on DVD? I'll tell you why, because some people don't browse the net after stuff about hell.

Well, I have stopped to see the possibility of it being true and really thought it through to a great extent. This is not the first scare tactic story I have heard. I have heard many a like story all of my life. I was baptised and raised in a Christian religion that taught the hell espoused to by this guy, and was frightened as a child by such "bullsh't". I am so glad and praise Father Yahweh for bringing me to the truth that set me free from this bold-faced lie that when one dies they either immediately go to heaven or to hell. The hell that they teach is an everlasting suffering of LIVING spirit beings in a firey torment. This is not what their so called "Holy Bible" teaches. This is the same bold-faced lie told to Adam and Eve by Satan. Satan told them that they would not surely die (opposite if LIVING) as Father Yahweh had instucted. This is the same lie that these so called "Christians" (cretins) teach saying you will not die, but continue to LIVE (opposite of death) as spirt beings in heaven or hell. You want to browse the net after stuff about hell? I would suggest that you do so. If you are open-minded, weigh the evidence, explore the diverse beliefs expressed about what hell is, and compare these to what your so called "Holy Bible" teaches, I believe you will come to the same conclusion that I have come to about this guys trip to hell and back. It is pure "bullsh't"! Study the Scriptures to show yourself approved! Do not believe the lies taught by mere men in their twisting of the Scriptures to there own distruction! The blind lead the blind and they both fall into a ditch! Compare this guys story about his trip to hell and back to what is taught in Scripture. His discription of hell is not taught in Scripture!

I have many studies on my web site on the diverse teachings of hell. Click on the following hyperlink to view them.

OH HELL!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
@Frank

Thank you. I am glad that you took the time to think about the possibility of this matter.

I don't believe in Hell and Heaven, but I still keep my awareness of its possibility and impossibility.

But nontheless, thank you Frank for taking your time to think about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
what if your wrong about all you have said and bill weise is right and there is a hell.... what then??? are you willing to risk it???

Is that your sales pitch? Am I willing to risk it? Obviously I am. Is this the reason that people believe in hell? Because they're "not willling to risk" not believing in it? Is that why people become religious? Because they're "not willing to risk it"?

Just think about it. If I became a Christian simply because I'm not willing to risk going to hell, do you think I would fool God into letting me into heaven? What kind of a sales pitch is that?

OBVIOUSLY many are willing to risk it. But if God takes people into heaven because they go to church, pray and believe in Him simply because they're not willing to risk it, then I don't want any part of that organization. Thanks.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join