It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell IS Real !!! This Guy Went There!!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
He may seem like that Chaoticar, but have you asked yourself "what if this is the truth?" What if he's right. At the end of my life I will have believed with all that is within me in JESUS the son of the living god and if I'm wrong and hell was not real I've still lived a good life and loved much. I will have lost nothing.

But what if at the end of it all, hell was real and I chose not to believe, I have lost EVERYTHING, for a few fleeting years of having it my way here on earth.

'
Pascal's wager, seriously? You know this is 2008? This is not a valid argument!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Also, if you followed the Bible to the letter you would be inprisoned. We do not get our morality from religion.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AveIMil

I BELIEVE TO THESE EXPERIENCES BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOING REASONS:

1. They are not asking for money.

2. They are not saying go to X place to tell you more (and then get a benefit from it)

3. They don't ask you to follow to X religion designation.

4. We should understand that it is a little painful to confess that we were to a horrible place where we understand the badest people go. However, for God there is not a sin less than other. All the sins deserve punishment for him.

THEY ONLY TALK ABOUT ACCEPTING JESUS AS OUR SAVIOR AND SIR. BECAUSE MANY OF US SAY "I BELIEVE IN GOD AND JESUS" HOWEVER YOU SEE THEM PRAYING IN FRONT OF A STATU OF A ST. PETER OR ANTONIO ETC. THIS IS IDOLATRY..

ANOTHER GOOD TESTIMONY
www.freecdtracts.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by addi1577
I BELIEVE TO THESE EXPERIENCES BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOING REASONS:

1. They are not asking for money.

2. They are not saying go to X place to tell you more (and then get a benefit from it)

3. They don't ask you to follow to X religion designation.

4. We should understand that it is a little painful to confess that we were to a horrible place where we understand the badest people go. However, for God there is not a sin less than other. All the sins deserve punishment for him.

THEY ONLY TALK ABOUT ACCEPTING JESUS AS OUR SAVIOR AND SIR. BECAUSE MANY OF US SAY "I BELIEVE IN GOD AND JESUS" HOWEVER YOU SEE THEM PRAYING IN FRONT OF A STATU OF A ST. PETER OR ANTONIO ETC. THIS IS IDOLATRY.

Ok my friend let me tell you a little something about the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I’m going to tell you about my experience with this magical entity without asking you for any money, I’m not even going to direct you to my beloved Church. I just want you to know about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and all his greatness.

I’m telling you about this because I had a horrible experience. I was recently in a major car accident where I lost both my legs and was horribly close to death for several hours. During this time I was sent to a place that can only be explained as Spaghetti Purgatory. The divine creator of the universe, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, revealed him self to me and explained that I had not eaten enough spaghetti in my life time and therefore I had not honoured his existence. I was therefore going to spend eternity in Spaghetti Purgatory, a place where everywhere you go, there’s spaghetti. Day after day after day you’re forced to eat different variations of pasta. Can you imagine the horror?

But it seems that the all knowing omniscient FSM felt sorry for my eternal future and decided to let me live again to redeem my self. His divine instructions where to eat Spaghetti at least three times a week to honour Him and become saved. I gladly accepted. This was a very hard experience and I have tears in my eyes as I tell you this story.

Please, for the love of the divine creator, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, eat spaghetti at least three times a week. Will you do so to be saved forever in eternity? Accept FSM into your heart!

[edit on 30-5-2008 by AveIMil]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I BeLIEVE IN HELL BECAUSE...

1st. It have been demonstrated by a reputable physician the human soul has a definite weight. When people die they loss weight. SOUL HAS WEIGHT ...SOUL EXISTS

READ IT

query.nytimes.com...

2ND. HELL IS REAL - HERE IS THE PROVE - READ AT THE END OF THIS LINK

www.FreeCDTracts.com...

3RD. TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE TELLING STORIES ABOUT HELL .. PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD..WITHOUT BENEFITS..YOU CAN SEE THAT THEY JUST TRY TO WARN US.

GO TO WWW.FREECDTRACTS.COM

AND

www.insightsofgod.com...

DON'T GET LOST ... REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR..ANY RELIGION SAVE..ANYTHING YOU CAN DO FOR ON YOUR OWN TO SAVE YOU..YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANY TRICK TO GET SAVE..SALVATION IS EASIER AS 1-2-3 TRY JESUS YOU WILL LIVE FANTASTIC EXPERIENCES WITH HIM.. HE WILL TALK TO YOU IN DREAMS, VISIONS, ETC. HE IS ALIVE. THE HOLY SPIRIT TESTIFIES ABOUT HIM..YOU CAN FEE THE SHAKE IN YOUR BODY..HE IS REAL...HE IS ALIVE..YOU FEEL AS IF YOU... JUST TRY JESUS.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AveIMil

OK I SEE YOU BELIEVE ONLY ON YOURSELF HOWEVER YOU SHOULD ASK YOUSELF ABOUT WHO CREATED THE WORLD. THERE ARE TWO POSSIBLE WAYS...EVOLUTION OR CREATION. APE OR GOD ? OFCOURSE YOU WILL SAY APE. BUT LET SEE WHAT FAMOUSE SCIENTIST DISCOVERED..THIS IS VERY INTERESTING..KNOWLEDGEBLE.. FOR PEOPLE THAT ENJOY LEARNING! ENJOY IT

www.freecdtracts.com...

www.freecdtracts.com...

www.freecdtracts.com...

SO ON UP TO 8

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

OK I SEE YOU BELIEVE ONLY ON YOURSELF HOWEVER YOU SHOULD ASK YOUSELF ABOUT WHO CREATED THE WORLD. THERE ARE TWO POSSIBLE WAYS...EVOLUTION OR CREATION. APE OR GOD ? OFCOURSE YOU WILL SAY APE. BUT LET SEE WHAT FAMOUSE SCIENTIST DISCOVERED..THIS IS VERY INTERESTING..KNOWLEDGEBLE.. FOR PEOPLE THAT ENJOY LEARNING! ENJOY IT

Yes, apes created the universe. That's what I believe.

You are seriously delusional. Please check in to a mental institution, perhaps there's a chance for you to get well still.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Please ease up on the ALL CAPS. We do not allow members to post like that. Post with civility please.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I think it`s gets people thinking about their lives,very effective,if someone has nothing to hide they should find it amusing and not get defensive.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Go to spiritlessons.com

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by the_sentinal

Yes I believe theres a Hell. I don't want anyone or myself to go there. It's a disturbing thought. Pray everyone goes to Heaven. I have had demonic nightmares all the time and I have dreamed about Hell. I had a terrifying vision of Hell, you? Have you had similar experiences?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
according to this guy hell is approximatly 3700 miles straight down.....according to bill wiese it's in the center of the earth and he's been there ...

i've listened to the CD/mp3 the title is (23 minutes in hell).... i dont think he could have been there much more than 23 min. by the description of this place...his story is very scary here's the link........

www.freecdtracts.com...

Here's another account of Hell, but did you ever think that all such accounts are found in Epic Poems, badly-written stories, personal accounts, EweToob vids (with not proof), etc, etc, etc: in other words, FICTION!

Dante's Inferno is not a part of the Biblical canon - neither is this.

Heaven, yes! Hell, no!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I BeLIEVE IN HELL BECAUSE...

1st. It have been demonstrated by a reputable physician the human soul has a definite weight. When people die they loss weight. SOUL HAS WEIGHT ...SOUL EXISTS

READ IT

query.nytimes.com...

2ND. HELL IS REAL - HERE IS THE PROVE - READ AT THE END OF THIS LINK

www.FreeCDTracts.com...

3RD. TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE TELLING STORIES ABOUT HELL .. PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD..WITHOUT BENEFITS..YOU CAN SEE THAT THEY JUST TRY TO WARN US.

GO TO WWW.FREECDTRACTS.COM

AND

www.insightsofgod.com...

DON'T GET LOST ... REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR..ANY RELIGION SAVE..ANYTHING YOU CAN DO FOR ON YOUR OWN TO SAVE YOU..YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANY TRICK TO GET SAVE..SALVATION IS EASIER AS 1-2-3 TRY JESUS YOU WILL LIVE FANTASTIC EXPERIENCES WITH HIM.. HE WILL TALK TO YOU IN DREAMS, VISIONS, ETC. HE IS ALIVE. THE HOLY SPIRIT TESTIFIES ABOUT HIM..YOU CAN FEE THE SHAKE IN YOUR BODY..HE IS REAL...HE IS ALIVE..YOU FEEL AS IF YOU... JUST TRY JESUS.

First, what leaves the body upon death is the spirit, not the soul. Go back and read in Genesis again about the way God made Adam. Body + Spirit = Living Soul.

Second, Hell is not real, but part of the baggage which entered Christianity along with a mass of half-converted pagans. The pagan Scandinavian Hell was, in fact, "Hel."

Third, it is just very possible in these last days, that all these stories are deceptions. Given what the Bible says versus what the churches say, I'll opt for deception. Come out of this! All accounts of Hell are fiction!!

<< 17  18  19   >>

join