It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell IS Real !!! This Guy Went There!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Did this guy have any grainy photos or videos of Hell? Demons, aliens, flaming seagulls? That would convince me and I would convert to Christianarchy immediately.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Enkidu]
I got mad photoshop skillz.. I will make some grainy photos for you if thats what you need to prove your god to you.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
yeah, this I heard a while ago.. it's scary indeed.. I had all the visions while listening to it, too. pretty sure more than my own imagination was going on... God does that sometimes..

3700 miles down, 23 minutes.. interesting indeed. that's 260 miles from the core..

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I cant listen to it as I am at work. But my question as a zoology student and animal rights activist....

Why do these "horrible places" always seem to be inhabited by creatures that humans just tend not to like too much? Like lizards and rats? Why would these animals be considered more evil than say, a kitten or goat. Lizards and rats dont seem to me to have any evil tendencies so why would these be the inhabitants of hell?

And not very creative to think of hell as inside the earth. Seriously? Come on now people.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I wouldn't be scared of lizards or rats... heck I used to have a few pet rats. Nice creatures, really.

My version of hell would probably be a bunch of old people driving cars.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Normal pains are what save our lives daily. So heavy "churches," base their beliefs first on original sin, second on "hell," and offer you the remote possibiliy that they will help you reach "God," who will keep you out of "hell." To do so they charge for indulgences, tell us they will "pray for us," as if they can reach the same Jesus who told us "When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you" (Matthew 6:6).

So what makes us think "hell is real?" After all life can be miserable, but the lessons of pain are to keep ourselves together in body, mind, and spirit. It is for survival. But churches take such survival impulses as a license to make life more miserable on earth, because anything we endure here is nothing compared to their "Gehenna," which means "smoldering garbage dump," the one nearby Jerusalem.

Face it, such stories take place in the brain, while heavy "church people," keep laughing all the way to the bank with the center of their religion which is 1.) Telling people there is a hell 2.) Offering redemption from their version of hell 3.) Making massive amounts of money, and acquiring temporal power.

There is something better than all these religions, which are basically businesses. Find it yourself as stated above: "When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you" (Matthew 6:6).

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Im going to step into the Jesus camp on this one folks. We are all free to hear what he has to say, and to decide for ourselves, but I had an experience of near death / out of body, and I saw the lord and his Angelic host. This changed my life forever, and left my job to go and learn how to help others - All this because I had a powerful life changing experience of the Lord..

Yes people may scoff and laugh, some of you don,t believe and thats fine, but at the end of the day the people are telling what they have seen and felt, and Hell truely sounds too aweful to contemplate.

My votes cast for Jesus.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Even if you see Jesus during an out of body experience, doesn't have to mean that the whole of christianity is true. I know of at least one other person who has claimed to met him in an OOBE, but he doesn't believe the devil really exists. There reason to believe that the devil was a concept that was adopted from at least one other religion. (Zoreastrianism)

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Myself, I've had OBEs where I met people made of light, and where I myself was one of them. No Jesus, no hell, no christian version of heaven. I guess we create our own experiences. It just pains me that people use their versions of the afterlife to manipulate people and make money.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I am a Christian, not of religoin but of Faith. I can see many of you seem to believe that you are authorities on Christianity yet I find that you know just enough to throw stones and not much more.

Until you read the Bible and study what the scriptures actually say and mean then you are just spouting rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
My votes cast for Jesus.

What's the big hurry? Why not just sit back a little and wait to see if anything else pops up that might be more convincing? There's no deadline in the Jesus election. From what I understand, you even get a chance after you've died and have spent some time in Hell, yourself, to make up your mind. Until then, just chill out.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yeah I guess this is another hoax. But did you ever listen to that recording from the "well to hell" story. Fake as we know now, but creepy as hell at the time, I didnt sleep that night. I could have sworn I heard the word dominus from some loud voice in that tape there, heard it above all the others. Its latin and means master. Someone went through some trouble creating this hoax. That is just my assumption though. Anyone else know more?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by edwardteach
Who's version of hell is it? The mormons, the catholics, etc.??? It must be full of people who did no other wrong than to belong to the wrong religion.

This is the version of Hell where everybody is starving, and they're waiting behind you at a vending machine. You have a dollar that you're feeding into the slot, but the machine won't take it because it's too wrinkled. So you're trying it over, and over, and trying to flatten it out, and all the starving people behind you are yelling at you, but you know that this next time, for sure...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ha!!

And why would you say we dont know much about Christianity? I actually was born and raised Baptist so I know a buttload about it.

I dont think its inhabited by rats or lizards, because I dont see anything frightening or threatening about them. I dont think its in the middle of the earth, cause thats just silly.

Anyone seen Bosch's "Garden of Earthly Delights" ?

Amazing set of three paintings. View the last panel in detail and it is absolutely frightening.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My official B.S. scale says:

Not B.S |-------------------------------------X--| Total B.S.

...so yea.... pretty much complete and utter B.S.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awinn83
And why would you say we dont know much about Christianity? I actually was born and raised Baptist so I know a buttload about it.

That's what you think!

apc

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"I was right in the middle of a [beep]ing reptile zoo!! And someone was giving booze to these God damn animals!"

In my opinion any tale derived from an NDE/OOBE is readily explained by the massive release of '___' in the brain. Everything from Hell-like environments to surreal adventures with aliens compares to recreational '___' use. For more information, here 's a book. For the record, 5-MeO-Dimethyltryptamine is not scheduled nor regulated in the US.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by edwardteach
Who's version of hell is it? The mormons, the catholics, etc.??? It must be full of people who did no other wrong than to belong to the wrong religion.

This is the version of Hell where everybody is starving, and they're waiting behind you at a vending machine. You have a dollar that you're feeding into the slot, but the machine won't take it because it's too wrinkled. So you're trying it over, and over, and trying to flatten it out, and all the starving people behind you are yelling at you, but you know that this next time, for sure...

I REPENT!! I REPENT!! *whimper* saave meee!!! *sob*

Hey your know where I can score some '___'?? jk.................maybe

[edit on 10-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hell does not exist it as just created by religion to keep it's people in line. Kind of like a sheep dog heards sheep into the gate. Hell does not exist nor does heaven they are both creations of human minds.

If i claimed that i went to mars and met little green men in underground caverns would anyone beleive me. This guys says he went to hell which is absolutly absurd. Do not beleive everything you hear. Good and Evil are one in the same they are nothing more then perceptions and states of mind. One cannot exist without the other. Heaven and hell are just superstitious representations of good and evil created by religions.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
If i claimed that i went to mars and met little green men in underground caverns would anyone beleive me.

Sure. Go check out the "Do extraterrestrials exist...?" thread. There are people out there (and in here) who will believe anything as long as it goes along with what they already believe.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
he said there were rats as big as dogs and huge snakes !!!!and the smell of sulfer everywhere.......

That would make sense, because "brimstone" is another name for sulfur. Fire and brimstone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join