It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell IS Real !!! This Guy Went There!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Did he see Ronald Reagan? That would convince me that he actually made it to Hell.

oh snaps lol!

I remember this mp3 from a long time ago, sorry but a guy saying he went to hell and then giving me a goofy mp3 that I could replicate myself is kidna well...

I mean why not get some footage instead? Get a film of a guy jet skiing on a lake of fire and I'll be like WHOAMG maybe there is a hell!

according to "this guy" according to bill wiese, I mean damn why not get some footage and then people like me can't say these guys are effin mad or hoaxers, I mean why not?

How do they know its 3.7k miles down? How did he get that far down I mean that sounds like quite a feat how did he get past all that magma? or was it NDE? as in his brain was malfunction because he was dying?

seriously if he can get audio why not some video? I mean I think that'd be super cool if a Demon was living in the center of the earth.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I found out this is called an OBE lol
meh

Also, why is religion so #ing annoying. BELIEVE IN JESUS OR GOTO FIRE AND PAIN FOREVER
I mean wtf?
My mother doesnt praise jesus but shes the nicest lady to everyone, loves her kids, loves her grandkids, always smiling.. gods going to send ppl like this to hell to burn yeh right

Its abuse of religion by people who are desperate to keep ppl.. using threats to recruit people is cruel and stupid. Believe or be punished lol, get #ed

[edit on 20-4-2006 by fennek77]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
"17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but

whoever does not believe stands condemned already"

This is the exact reason why organized religion should be outlawed.

Well, unfortunately for you. The Lucifarian Theocracy (New World Order, NWO) is already set up. The Great Tribulation is about to begin and you'd better not take the Mark of the Beast

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hell exists after death...... Oh come on boys and girls time to take a reality check.

Hell is HERE and NOW. A concept accepted by the major religions who embrace reincarnation.

Karma will make sure that those who live "impure/bad/ whatever term for evil you like here" lives are condemned to RETURN here and be trapped for yet another cycle in a physical form. For example THose who lead really evil lives reincarnate as less fortunate beings, ie being born with AIDS in a starving African hamlet and seeing your loved ones waste away before your eyes knowing that you are next is no fun and MILLIONS of people live today in similiar situations. (thats a lot of "sinners" my friends)

Those who have been lucky enough to have OBE (and even Lucid dreams) will know that the physical dimension in which we are trapped (our souls that is) is but the first level of many and our journey til we reach "enlightenment" takes us across all these levels.

So forget those Christian / muslim concepts of heaven and hell that serve only to enrich a minority.
Remember God is within each and everyone of us, we DO NOT need any organization/ religion to "guide us". Christianity and Islam and all their bigoted hate and twisted lies are the results of MANs power games.

Thank you for your time

[edit on 20-4-2006 by _Deliverance_]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I haven't read every reply to this topic yet. Forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

Does this testimony align itself with scripture?

Eccelesiastes 9:10...for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave,

According to this testimony, this man had his wits about him and was able to think.

Also, as I understand it, Hell is the grave. The final judgement, ie the second death ie the lake of fire is something separate. Death and Hell are cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:14 - And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

The reference to torment night and day forever is referring to Satan and the angels that followed him in rebellion.

Revelation 20:10 The devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet are also. They will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Apparently Satan has the power over death, so the torment night and day forever is for him and those angels. As for people cast into the lake of fire, I understand that they perish.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

So, according to the bible, one of two things happens to you when you die. You either perish or you have everlasting life.

Btw I am no expert on the bible, but it just seems to me that these visions of hell, (maybe they are true, I don't know) don't seem to line up with what I have read.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by r4758]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Bogus Right Wing Christian Zionist site....yadda yadda

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by r4758
I haven't read every reply to this topic yet. Forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

Does this testimony align itself with scripture?

Btw I am no expert on the bible, but it just seems to me that these visions of hell, (maybe they are true, I don't know) don't seem to line up with what I have read.

Thank you, finally; This is exactly what you are to do! Look into the scripture to see what is being siad is true or error. You do not have to be an expert on the Bible; all you have to do is to be open to the word and search for yourself.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Look - I'm not going to sit here and try to tell you that you're wrong for believing in Christ. I, myself, still remain faithful (Or at least I try to.) But I, going by everything else Christianity teaches, cannot believe in Hell. In fact, the very concept of Hell (Like I mentioned before, but nobody replied to) was brough into early Judaism by a religion in Persia called Zoroastrianism. Hell, along with Heaven and a lot of other things are said to come from Zoroastrianism. There is historical proof to back this up There's alot, and I do mean a lot of knowlege out there that is virtually unheard of by most Christians. I don't mean to sound like I have some superiority complex either and know everything, because I really don't. But just skimming the surface in my world religions class has taught me a lot things that most Christians aren't even remotely aware of. I'm still pretty ignorant to all of this, and I know a lot more about historical accuracy than most mainstream Christians! Granted, I don't think it would be this way if I didn't have a great teacher, but who's to say what we really believe if we don't even have the smallest bit of knowlege that we should have to make a proper decision? You can be the smartest person in the world, but if you don't have the knowlege, your decision about what to believe in is simply your perception based on the knowlege that you have at the time, which is really very little. It's like a small child being asked to take a position on the meaning of life, and then all you tell him is "People grow up and get jobs so they can make money." If this kid doesn't get it right, smack him!

Now I don't know what you know, so I can't say this specifically about you, sentinal, but as I said - there is alot of crucial knowlege out there that for one reason or another has not been accessed.

Originally posted by the_sentinal

i didnt write the book god did.

God didn't write the book, Hebrews, over a number of years and including many revisions, wrote the old testament. A lot of the whole bible was edited and revised over hundreds and hundreds of years, being translated from Hebrew, to Greek, and eventually to English. There have also been thousands of version created by people, who as the bible explains, are open to error. And yes, there have been plenty of errors made.

and the rules are not as hard as your making them seem

But they are as hard as I'm making them seem, if not more difficult! If you want truly geniune faith - knowing and not just forcing yourself to believe for fear of going to Hell, you're going to need A LOT more proof than we're given. It's one thing to make yourself believe because you want to, but it's another thing to take the path of knowlege and know for sure that there is a God, and Jesus is his son. To me, knowlege that this stuff is real should come before loving, believing, praying, etc. To just trick yourself into believing just doesn't feel right to me. Does it explain that somewhere in the bible?

..god is truly powerful and truly loves us....here's the scene your sitting in court for breaking the law and the judge say's to you "well herman what it says here that you broke such & such law"..at which time you say yes but judge i know that your a good and just judge and that may be just this once you could let it go. the judge looks at you and says " your right i am good & just and i love you very much and it's because i'm good & just that i cant ingnore the laws that have been broken." justice demand's the fine for the broken law be payed...

so your sitting there with your head down knowing that your guilty when all of a sudden a man approches the bench and says " I know this man your honor and i would like pay the fine for this man....

that's how jesus work's you just have to know him!!!and him know you!!

I seriously wish it could be that easy. I really do. I wish that Jesus would just appear to me, and ask me "Will you accept me?" My answer would be an immediate "yes." But over the years, through praying for guidance, searching for knowlege, and talking to friends, nothing like that has ever happened. I've never been presented with anything solid. It's always ambiguous. There's other religions out there with followers that are as faithful or more faithful that some of Christianity's most faithful follower. They're probably saying the exact same thing. "It's as easy as just accepting Allah. If you choose to follow Allah, then you're saved. It's your choice."

so your sitting there with your head down knowing that your guilty when all of a sudden a man approches the bench and says " I know this man your honor and i would like pay the fine for this man....

that's how jesus work's you just have to know him!!!and him know you!!

that's why he sent jesus .... jesus took your place in hell...three days he spent in hell on our behalf so on judgement day standing before god the father jesus will step up and say THIS MAN I KNOW!!

But why did he have to risk losing us to Satan? Why couldn't he just appear to us and save us? Jesus came 2,000 years ago! Why create this incredibly illogical path and hope that we follow it? If he's all powerful and all loving, couldn't he just wash us all of our sins and bring us up to heaven with a snap of his finger? Don't forget - he's also all knowing, so shouldn't he have seen Adam's sin coming? He punished him for a sin that he created? That doesn't seem logical at all.

"you can be sure once again" i've been where your at and it's not any fun knowing that your life could end tomorrow and your not ready so the best thing i know to do in your shoes is get alone somewhere and pray that god would forgive and restore you AND HE WILL DO IT !! i'm walking proof

I have, I am, and I really hope he does. I still consider myself a Christian. I really don't think that Christianity is exactly as it is in the bible (Hell, etc.), but I do hope that Jesus is real and that one day I'll regain the faith I once had.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
But why did he have to risk losing us to Satan? Why couldn't he just appear to us and save us? Jesus came 2,000 years ago! Why create this incredibly illogical path and hope that we follow it? If he's all powerful and all loving, couldn't he just wash us all of our sins and bring us up to heaven with a snap of his finger?

Ah! But you're forgetting an important issue. God did not want mindless robot followers. For some reason (That we can't see) it's extremely important to God that we choose him out of our own free will, and part of that risk is that we won't choose him. Perhaps all this evil is allowed to demonstrate to the angels what happens if you don't follow God's direction. Maybe it's for our own good and we won't see the benefit until some future time.

Oddly enough there's enough evidence out there to keep things balanced. There is evidnce that disproves God's existence and evidence that says God must exist. It's up to us to throw our weight in the direction we choose. Funny thing is that if you examine all the facts, you'll see that someone is going out of their way to keep things perfectly balanced between believing and not believing. That to me adds more proof to the God is real side.

Is Hell real? This guy says it is and has quite a convincing story. Still seeing is believing so you find yourself not believing. Where does that leave you? Right on the middle of the fence again. Funny how this all works.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think dbates is right at some point. I don't think we are ready for anything spirituality just yet. Look at how the world is going right now... Maybe 'God' would want us to learn from what we're doing? Ever think of that?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Okay Check this out there are how many religons, no religions, no beliefs, its basicaly what ever you one person feel in your heart. Some people feel like there is a God and that they want to worship him, it, she, and what ever GOD is in there eyes. This guy had a Dream and vison, what ever it was I woke his ass up. He can see now his vison is not impaired. His mind is clear he believes in some thing, so let him. What came first the chicken or the egg? That right there tells you that there is a GOD, or and higher being. I'm sorry dirt just didn't create an egg. There we are we have chickens, not just chickens but every Egg born creature! Think about that before you are so quick to respond. I know that there is some level to evelution but I'm not a monkey now. I can make my own choices. If i want to choose heaven or hell i choose heaven. I know I'm not perfect! Who the hell is? Let me know when you find them. All i know is that I'm not going to destroy my body, or leave loose ends, if i can help it. I want a meaningful life. If that means i go to heaven in the end that great. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have open views on the world. If you look at a Sun set and only see a sun set, then............ you are missing out on life. If you can't see a creator behind that masterpiece I feel sorry for you. It brings you much more joy in life if you can look past hard core evidence, see a bigger picture. The Chicken or the egg?????

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hell is not a place thaT IS ABLE TO BE TOUCHED b a living person. I'm surprised by this topic. Hell is a metaphor for something VERY BAD happening to you when you die as a bad person. NOT literraly a place unless that's where God intends you to go.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The first thing that caught my notice was there was no charge for the audio or video. Anything that does charge, I have doubt.

I can say I've had experiences that validates many points he has stated. The memories started coming back and it was very, very disturbing. It gives me the shakes when I remember. It is amazing that he's able to talk about it after only a year. It took me 15 years to talk about it and I wasn't nearly as exposed to the things he is stating. Meeting and talking to the creature from there was enough from me.

Those who believe in God should already know if he's telling the truth.

Those here, my family of fellow skeptics, who do not believe in God will most likely not be convinced until they see...as was the case for me. This is what I am afraid of. For those people I pray for mercy, grace, and forgiveness. Ask God if this is true. You'll get your answer one way or another in His time.

The most remarkable thing I can say about the video is that I never realized it could be as literal as it is written. Very interesting indeed, thank you for sharing.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Those here, my family of fellow skeptics, who do not believe in God will most likely not be convinced until they see...as was the case for me. This is what I am afraid of. For those people I pray for mercy, grace, and forgiveness.

Heh, its rather funny... In my line of belief (Buddism of a sort) I believe we praise the ones who set us to world too much.

Of course, you can always love them, care for them, and pray for them... But you are never bound to them, and that is what disgusted me one day then someone told me I would meet my grandmother in heaven, and live eternity together with my family. Wayyyy over exaggerated if you ask me... I'm gonna play it solo, once I leave this world

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I never said family don't break up. After you and I leave this world, we may not see each other again. I hope that's not the case though and am pulling for everyone here.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We've not met yet, anyway

I didne't accuse you of saying that family didne't break out, but your post just got me thinking that it was rather funny that nearly every christian I meet think about their family. Yet I think, I would rather spend my love on myself, than my family... And no, thats not egocentric

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
We've not met yet, anyway

Hehe, okay. Fair enough.

I didne't accuse you of saying that family didne't break out, but your post just got me thinking that it was rather funny that nearly every christian I meet think about their family. Yet I think, I would rather spend my love on myself, than my family... And no, thats not egocentric

It's not?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It's not?

Of course not
- It is what is taught to us that practice Buddism. One can search forever for someone more worthly than one self's love, and will find none

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Volatile]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

It's not?

Of course not
- It is what is taught to us that practice Buddism. One can search forever for someone more worthly than one self's love, and will find none

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Volatile]

What type of Buddhism do you practice? From what I've learned, Buddha uses a lot of exagerations in his teachings to get his point accross. What he may have been meaning to convey was that we don't always have to be attached to everyone we meet. I know that one of his prime "theories" (If you want to call it that) was the theory of detachment (Is that maybe what you're referring to?). A really really condensed version of one of his parables invovled an old lady who was crying in loss of her daughter. She was on a hill overlooking a city, and Buddha said something to the effect of "If everyone in this city was your daughter, would you cry when every one of them died?" In short, he was explaining that it was pointless to be attached to things that will just move on or die. (I know that's an incredibly short version of the parable, I'm not just an idiot
) He didn't mean that you literally shouldn't love or be attached to your family, it was an exageration he used to get his point accross.

I'm just asking, though. I don't know what type of buddhism you practice, how much you know, etc. I also realize I'm no expert on the religion myself. I'm just sharing what I know/have learned.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I am new too the religion, I might add. And yes, the detachment 'theory' is what I had in mind.

You could say I don't as much practice the prayers yet.. As I am looking into what and who Buddha really was. That's pretty much it
- So no, I don't have a great deal of knowledge to it, only my commitment.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join