It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the reason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have read in a couple places that there are only 5 nations left who don't have a Rothschild controlled central bank. These are Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba, and Libya. Iraq and Afghanistan supposedly didn't before their invasions. A couple sources can be found by a simple google search, but is this sound enough to consider proof? Finding information against the family that 'owns' the earth is a difficult thing to do anyway.

If the above is 100% correct then this is the reason to come up with false charges and overthrow the governments of these nations. I've been dead wrong all the time thinking Iran was a 'hired actor in the play', because they are exactly the opposite. Isn't it quite amazing that the largest nations I mentioned above are the ones on the 'hit list' of the elite?

This war on terrorism appears as it is nothing more than an excuse to use military force to shut down a nation's private monetary system and instate the global monetary control system of the Rothschilds. You can't force a nation to accept a global identification/finance chip if they make their own money now can you?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I don't want to sound too open minded but the only reason I think people are interested in finding the appropriate label to place the blame for our problems on is because they don't want to accept that it is our responsibility to make things better.
Of course it's much easier to blame someone else because you don't like what is happening than it is for you to make the situation better, but honestly, nobody's stupid enough to think that by placing the responsibility on their backs would also make them have to start carrying you.

The war on terrorism is also an excuse to destroy the only thing alive that has more power than their money ever could, Allah's spirit in the Muslim world.
You gotta' give credit where credit is due, they are good at steering this runaway train in whatever direction they choose.

Would you worry about how to make the ghetto a better place for children to live while you were sunning by the pool?
They have all the power in the world, but they don't have the ability to stay alive unless someone is there to deliver their food and at least one more to spoon feed it to them.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Contentious]

new topics

join