It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass mood changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Iv recently been noticing people i know have been having alot more problems in realations and family arguments than usual, despite that people have generally been down... My friends have been generally crankyer than normal and the weather seems to have some effect on the topic... from what i am aware of generally people in metro melbourne have been effected... iv read a theory that as aura or the electromagnet signal our brain sends changes with our moods and as it is emmited other people can receive it and there own auro changes.... if this is really the effect who could possess or initiate such a long chain of events? if anyone else has noticed anything weired like this feel free to post

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I've been really irritated and cranky the past couple of days... like people in traffic really get on my nerves. I just attributed it to a change of weather and seasons or maybe a lack of caffeine.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I think people are thoroughly pissed off with being lied to so badly by their weasel PM, generally concerned about what it means for the future, and sometimes ashamed that they ever voted in a Liberal-National coalition, in the case of those who have erred from the righteous path.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
yea i understand althou apart from people being cranky i have also notice my friends extreme lack of sleep because they basicly cant sleep..... i find out when ever i stay up later than usual (now that i changed my sleeping pattern) i would mention it to my friends and find they couldnt sleep last night either.... they normally seem to be more effected by things than i am so small weired things for me end up bigger for them... wonder if it would be HARRP related or have anything to do with electrical currents??? any suggestions

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
cant say I've noticed it in Metro Melbourne........ no one can sleep here in general. Everyone I know is a chronic insomniac

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   
lol yea thats what i thought although past couple of days id say about 3/4th have had it rough from something... what i mean by that 1 person pissed off takes it out on someone else and the chain continues with general society being cranky thing is normally people would notice that.... the lack of sleep with people started with the weired headaches i get so about may this year, im faily convinced something is in the air lol something is being overlooked.... could be the media had a bigger effect on people than they realised

[Edited on 14-10-2003 by Mesmerized]

new topics

top topics

join