It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Practical Joke i played on a Teacher, then she got her revenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
With my love for Red Dwarf (well a long tima go anyway), there was this scene of a guy placing a coin on his forehead...pressing it as hard as he could. Then he"d say that the longer you hit the back of your head without the coin falling off, the smarter you are. He then placed the coin on someone elses forehead pressed really hard, and took the coin off without the person knowing (still feels like the coin is there). The bloke continued to hit the back of his head...of course for such a long time.

I decided to play that joke on a social studies teacher which whom i disliked. It worked like a charm. She was banging the back of her head for so long she was smiling...of course all the students were cracking up laughing....then she realised, and the look of her face still haunts me..lol

Then she had a vendetta against me...at the time many students thought so too, but we couldnt do anything about it...

Next day, we all had to read a paragraph from a print.... she chose which paragraph to read by which student...then she picked me. Through out the paragraph..there was a word that was phonetically supposed to sound "co burn"..the literal spelling is "cockburn" a town in Western Australia. I said it the way it was spelt. Only to realise after i said it, the whole class cracked up laughing, noticing a grin on my teachers face.. payback i thought...oh well i deserved it!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Dude...that was funny.

She got ya. Did you get her back?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
No but she continued her revenge....using me as examples of what not to do, failed me for 'plaigerism' on a really involved subject one time, i think at the time the assignment was on nuclear fission/fusion, when I had to go to the head social studies guy, he asked me to explain what i've written (apparently it was of year 11/12 grade..at the time i was in year 9). So I did, and he looked gobsmacked, I totally knew what I was talking about. They had to upgrade my 'F' and give me a 'C' instead of a 'B' or 'A' so they didn't feel so embarrased about publically trying to fail/humiliate me infront of all the other students. Many of my friends stood up for me too actually about the assignment, they got similar treatments, one way or another.

If you do not conform to the left brain mentality of the education system, expect to get picked on!!!

Merger

join