It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your ufo experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
id like to know if you had a ufo or alien experience, what where when did it happen? there must be a handfull of people who seen ufos on ats, sadly i have not. would sure like to though! feel free to share details of your ufo experience if indeed you did have one.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I believe I've seen two UFOs.

One was when I was very young, maybe 5-6 years old. I was walking next to my mother and I was looking up at the stars. Suddenly I saw a triangular craft with blue and red lights on the bottom drift over my house and out of view. (Maybe 3-5 seconds-worth of viewability) I'd guess it was only 40-60 feet above me, and maybe 50 feet wide/long.. at least, from my perspective of being like 3 feet tall at the time, heh.

I lived near an airport, and planes would go pretty close, but never directly over our house, and never as low as it was. I also immediately asked my mom if she saw it, but she had not. It was strange, because I asked so fast.. and it was silent, no noise of a jet passing overhead. One of the downsides to living near an airport, is you get to hear the planes landing for upwards of 30-45 seconds, this wasn't present.

The second sighting was at Lake Michigan with about 4 other friends, I was about 19-20 (23 now). Some were drinking, but they only brought a 6-pack; I don't drink. The sun was setting and we were just starting to walk down the beach to our car, when I spotted a silver blimp, I thought. I really have no good way to express the distance in relation to where we were, since it was over water.

Most likely it was a half-mile away, under the clouds, and went from one end of the horizon to the other in about a minutes time. Everyone that was there saw it, and watched it. It was blimp-shaped, but had none of the 'distinguishing' additions that all blimps I've seen usually have. (the 'carriage' and wings(?)

So yeah, nothing too great. All can be torn apart by anyone really. Oh, I also saw a commercial airliner hovering over a highway about a month ago, with another friend of mine. That story takes to long to describe, just picture driving down the highway at night, and noticing a light in the distance, it takes you 4-5 minutes to get to it/past it, and it stays in the same relative area of the sky the whole time (even when driving past it). We concluded at 250ft above us, and clearly visible as an airliner, just not moving. (also facing the opposite direction of O'Hare airport, but definitely not rising)

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
lights over phoenix, back in 97 or 98, i was about 13 or 14 standing on top of my roof, i remembering telling my grandma about a spacecraft outside, she didnt believe me until she turned on the news an saw it, after that i never really heard to much about it, it was dismissed as flares, but damn it i know what the hell i saw

new topics

join