It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell's Wife's Death~~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I just found this on google today and sorry if it has been posted before.
She was so young and Art adored her

I cannot help but to look for some cause of death besides asthma.
Anyone else look into it?

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Art described in great detail what happened on the January 22, 2006 Coast to Coast show (his first show following her very untimely death.)

I didn't get the sense that anything other than her severe asthma was the cause of her death.

If you subscribe, you can listen to the show for yourself.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
When I heard of Ramona Bell's death, I was genuinely saddened. I could not but help feel true sorrow for Art, a man who has endured a great deal of hardship over the past several years; first over his son's kidnapping and abuse, his son's subsequent mental break, accusations of racism from a right wing radio religious broadcasters which was spread through the net, a severe back ailment and now this.

When he came on the air, soon after his wife's death, he cathartically told the story of how his wife suffered from a severe asthma attack. It was one of the most dramatic and heartbreaking thing that I had ever heard on live radio. It was, obviously, a very painful moment in Art's long radio career. It was also one of the most heart rendering moments in radio history.

My heart went out to Art then, and it still does today. Though Ramona made very few "appearances" on his radio show, Art spoke about her often and it was obvious that they were a loving couple in a wonderful relationship.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Its very sad. :shk: She was up all night with him, bringing him coffee and keeping him company, and he absolutely loved her.
I am glad he did a series of shows immediatedly after her death...I cant wait for him to get back.
Also he asked the people not to keep bringing it up over and over. I agree and most people complied with this.

One of the prophecies end of last year on his show was that this year would be incredibly good for him...

I felt a loss when she died. I was down for a couple of days.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I swore off the show when Art quit, BUT I cannot believe I had to find out on Whit's site.
He has been hurt TOO much with Father Martin being killed?? And Terrence Mckenna dying so fast??
WAS this the ULTIMATE thing to do to him? Take his soul mate?
It makes me incensed..
I am SAD.

Mod Edit to remove quote of previous poster.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

When he came on the air, soon after his wife's death, he cathartically told the story of how his wife suffered from a severe asthma attack. It was one of the most dramatic and heartbreaking thing that I had ever heard on live radio. It was, obviously, a very painful moment in Art's long radio career. It was also one of the most heart rendering moments in radio history.

I am going to have to subscribe to the show just for that..the man HAS suffered enough to be totally INSANE..I hope someone is watching out for him so he does nothing rash...
His honesty is ABOVE BOARD, but karmically it is not fair for him to lose his reason for living and Ramona was..
I will get back into the information loop now.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised if someone
caused her death.

You never know. He's certainly riled enough people in his day. I'll never forget when i sent him an email asking why he didnt beleive the gov could have been involved in 9/11.

His answer (I'm paraphrasing) I've had it with people knocking on my door at 3am.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
As far as investigations go, I am sure Art has a lot of troops out, they COULD not get to him, so they took the other part of his soul.
I HOPE this will not deter him as far as doing the show..
This has really hit me hard, and I usually take dyings in stride, but Ramona did NOTHING that should upset anyone.
Terrence McKenna had the worlds fastest growing brain cancer known to man..Hoagland's mysterious massive heart attack...
I know one celebrity that is so AWARE of the chances of shaking hands, he no longer does it...
Let us all PRAY he does not end up like Bill Cooper--resisting arrest

Mod Edit to remove quote of previous poster.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I found this in my searches on Ramona.I was surprised she died in her sleep.

www.pahrumpvalleytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I can only hope it was natural and nobody got to her.

Art wouldnt deserve that.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I can only hope it was natural and nobody got to her.

Art wouldnt deserve that.

Me too, the reason I think I am so perturbed is that Art has spent his life trying to get to the truth and karmically, he deseves this less than any human I know of..so much love there.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I wrote here before this bothered almost as much as a death in my own family.
Art and now George are a nightly part of my life. Seems silly, but it affected me deeply.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I wrote here before this bothered almost as much as a death in my own family.
Art and now George are a nightly part of my life. Seems silly, but it affected me deeply.

I listened to Art every night for many years and it feels like a knife in my heart..
For some reason, I do not respond to George's voice.
I am totally shocked why I did not hear about this at the time..perhaps it is just you and I that are so affected..I am burning candles for him and her..:[

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thank you. Thats very nice of you.

George is harder for me to relate to also. But its better than nothing. He tries, at least.

Nothing like Art bell at 2am playing "Somewhere over the rainbow" by brother Iz- *Hair stands on end*

Or Nancy Sinatra and Kris Kristofferson doing "Phaedra"

Art is the master of bumper music.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Thank you. Thats very nice of you.

George is harder for me to relate to also. But its better than nothing. He tries, at least.

Nothing like Art bell at 2am playing "Somewhere over the rainbow" by brother Iz- *Hair stands on end*

Or Nancy Sinatra and Kris Kristofferson doing "Phaedra"

Art is the master of bumper music.

Because of that show, I made a screen name of Phaedra.
Remember when Crystal Gail came and spent the night with them?
I hope to all that is of the White Light that he does NOT retire from the show altogether.
Art is the Master of a sleeping pill with his smooth voice that never got upset but for the area 51 caller..he handled that well..
He helped me through many dark nights of the soul..

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm glad you like that song too.

You know, i've been looking on the Internet and cant find that particular song.
If you ever do, i'll give you my email- I'd love to have it!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I'm glad you like that song too.

You know, i've been looking on the Internet and cant find that particular song.
If you ever do, i'll give you my email- I'd love to have it!!!

I surely will, it has to be on here somewhere...

new topics

top topics

join