It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gateway to Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
OK i dont know how many of you have heard but there is a place in the state i like in (kansas) called Stull, Kansas. its a small town, but there is a church there that is one of the 8 "gatesways to hell" its is said that on halloween that satan can be seen in full form inside the church. there are MANY theories of the church such as bottles cant be broken on its, theres no longer a roof but rain will not fall inside it, and theres stairs in the back that supposely go to hell, there IS a door at the end of the stairs but no i dont know if anyone has ever opened them. the only crappy thing is that if you are find wondering around the church u get sent to JAIL, kinda makes u think there hiding something
. well if you want to read more about this go to this site. www.geocities.com...

do you think its worth checking out even thou i could get in troble for being there? i just want answers for myself thats all. thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
it might be cool to see. its most likely some kind of new age art project.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
*shakes the magic 8 ball*

seems the magic 8 ball has spoken.

Ask another question?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You get sent to jail because it's illegal to trespass, particularly on church property. They make a pretty big deal of it, most places at least.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That must mean the're all hiding something

[edit on 10-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Before being brought up on Trespass charges, you may look into the history of the church and poll some local residents that may have been a part of the church when it was in operation.

Seems pretty far fetched , urban legend material. But you never know....

If all else, research could help you either way.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't do it.

First of all, it sounds like the church is in horrible condition. If it's as run down as some of the old churches here in Ga are, you're risking physical injury just stepping into the place. Rotted floorboards, wall studs, and roof studs could give way just from the vibrations of your steps.

Not to mention you could scare any wild animals that are in there. If they're territorial, they could see you as a threat, and attack.

Mostly like the stairs lead to nothing more than an old storm shelter.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
According to this site the church was pulled down (collapsed in it's own footprint after a moderate fire on 3/11...lol), anyway seriously, if it's true then you'd be waisting your time going there.

NOTE: The Stull church was pulled down after the west wall collapsed in March 2002.

www.washburn.edu...

Edit: More info on Stull Church demolition;
www2.ljworld.com...

The Church now...

[edit on 10/4/2006 by ANOK]

top topics

join