It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnel Boring into Area51

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Like I said in one of the other hundreds of threads on this, just call

THE A-TEAM

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's been well documented, the only way to get in to area 51 is to dress up as a cactus and walk very slowly towards the base.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
In the heat of the desert dress up like a cactus? You would suffocate

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I thought all the Cacti were loaded with cameras, wouldn't they suspect something if one of their cameras started moving closer to the base? LOL! Invasion of the Cactii!!!!!

If you are serious about checking out Area 51, get an education that is focused toward a position at the base. I'll bet it wouldn't hurt to have an advanced degree either.

Of course, the new area 51 is in Utah, I believe, in an underground facility complete with holographic mountaintops so the xcraft can vertically launch.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I am thinking a tiny little remote control car with a camera on it and sneak it into the base in the middle of the night.

Actually now that I think about it, they probably monitor radio frequencies and would pick up the remote.

Nevermind, the cactus costume is definitely the best idea.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ok, I definitely got it now. It is a combination of the camera and tunnel machine.

Train a ground hog to dig a tunnel into area 51 and then attach a camera to it.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by StalkingPanther
Why would you want to go in Area 51 anyways? I have been researching this topic a long time now and I think the topic is dead. The government probably knows of the popularity of Area 51 so they moved their whole # to a different base....Just my opinion
regards
SP

Well a buddy of mine who is in the know says they moved all the UFO stuff to a secret base in Virginia. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Ok, I definitely got it now. It is a combination of the camera and tunnel machine.
Train a ground hog to dig a tunnel into area 51 and then attach a camera to it.

Black Force

No I bet I got the best id�e to get into Area 51 or at least get some good pictures, develop micro camera and place it on an ant then name them the black force. But first you going to have to train the ant�s to go into Area 51 and out, but still then you going to have normal cams that takes the pictures in the Facilities and come back to you and get the pictures from the cams.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I got it.

A remote control rock. Think Im kidding? Get a remote control, 4 wheel drive truck car and make the body out of a paper mache rock. Or make a phoney cactus body. Mount a wireless 1.2 Gigahertz camera on top. Boost the transmitter on the remote or get a very powerful remote. Boost the power on the camera.

Dont bring any weapons if you want tinfiltrate. ABove posted is right too. They havent tested any nuclear weapons there in like 20 years. Its obvious they tested some 300 megaton bombs underground because whatever they tested on the satelite maps. The craters just keep getting exponentially bigger. Untill they decide that the stuff they are blowing up is too big and unsafe to test.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What about a dirt bike off road enduro motercycle? The much faster and more manuvarable off road.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
websuspect...a dirtbike/enduro would make the ride a lot more fun and adds a cat/mouse aspect to the infiltration...my thinking is that it may prolong one's attempt at gaining entry...but in the long run only adds to the fun as the guards can then play the game of who gets the perpetrator first....10 points per tire, 15 points per hand, 20 points per foot, 100 points for a head-shot!!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well a buddy of mine who is in the know says they moved all the UFO stuff to a secret base in Virginia. Go figure.

Dont think so. Virginia has too high of a population density (compared to Wyoming, which may be the base you are thinking of) and too high of a risk of observation.

As I understand, Area 51 is still operational, largely as a manufacturing facility, although most CONUS X Craft operations are out of Wyoming or Alaska.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
alot of work is currently under way and Area 51, it has lost its "house hold" name now, so they can continue to build without any trouble of public spyin in.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
definetly wouldnt work

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I also think there are still operations there, dragonrider is rite there is to high population in Virginia but still there can be a secret base that we don�t now of that well in Virginia its not imposable, mist go and look for any info On Virginia.

Don�t fink we getting into Area 51, except if you are the pretender, or like some say have sort of high qualifications but still you�re not gona get in easy�

Go and do ceramic engineering

As a ceramic engineer, you may:

� Develop improved heat tiles to protect the space shuttle and the future supersonic space plane from the searing heat of reentry into the earth's atmosphere.
� Produce ceramic teeth, bones, and joints to replace parts of the human body or improve advanced medical equipment to continue research in the way against disease.
� Help make innovative, ultra-fast computer systems using ceramic superconductors, lasers, and glass optical fibers.
� Develop materials to enclose and support aircraft engines that run at high temperatures.
� Improve fiber optic cables that allow doctors to see inside the human body and permit the human voice to travel thousands of miles under the ocean without distortion.
� Discover new ways to use ceramics to build highways and bridges, or to carry water and waste to treatment plants.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Or one could apply for a job at Mount Weather, it would probably be the best place to work to find out some serious secrets:

Mount Weather
High Point Special Facility (SF)
Mount Weather Emergency Assistance Center [MWEAC]
Western Virginia Office of Controlled Conflict Operations
Berryville, VA

703-542-2287

The Mount Weather Special Facility is an unacknowledged Continuity of Government (COG) facility operated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). The 200,000 square foot facility also houses FEMA's National Emergency Coordinating Center. Located on a 434 acre mountain site on the borders of Loudon and Clarke counties, the above ground support facilities, with 240 employees, include about a dozen building providing communications links to the White House Situation Room.

The site was originally acquired by the National Weather Bureau to launch weather balloons and kites. In 1936 it passed to the Bureau of Mines, which bored a short experimental tunnel less than 300 feet beneath the mountain's crest to test new mining techniques. Based on a favorable evaluation of the hardness and integrity of the mountains rock, the Bureau began construction of the facility's tunnels in 1954, which were completed by the Army Corps of Engineers under the code name "Operation High Point." Total constuction costs, adjusted for inflation, are estimated to have exceeded $1 billion. Tunnel roofs are shored up with some 21,000 iron bolts driven 8 to 10 feet into the overhead rock. The entrance is protected by a guillotine gate, and a 10 foot tall by 20 foot wide 34-ton blast door that is 5 feet thick and reportedly takes 10 to 15 minutes to open or close.

Completed in 1958, the underground bunker includes a hospital, crematorium, dining and recreation areas, sleeping quarters, reservoirs of drinking and cooling water, an emergency power plant, and a radio and television studio which is part of the Emergency Braodcasting System. A series of side-tunnels accomodate a total of 20 office buildings, some of which are three stories tall. The East Tunnel includes a computer complex for directing emergency simulations and operations through the Contingency Impact Analysis System (CIAS) and the Resource Interruption Monitoring System (RIMS).

An on-site 90,000 gallon/day sewage treatment plant and two 250,000 gallon above-ground storage tanks are intended to support a population of 200 for up to 30 days. Although the facility is designed to accomodate several thousand people (with sleeping cots for 2,000), only the President, the Cabinet, and Supreme Court are provided private sleeping quarters. For Continuity of Government purposes, senior officials are divided into Alpha, Bravo and Charlie teams -- one remains in Washington, another relocates to Mount Weather, and the third disperses to other relocation sites. The only full-scale activation of the facility came on 9 November 1965, at the time of the great Northeastern power blackout.

www.fas.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
WHat about a stealth approach followed by a dirt bike chase.

You have 2 people riding a dirt bike on one side at low ground. Meanwhile on the other side a cacti with a digital web cam walks to the fence on high ground.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
websuspect - Aboslutely!! It could even be a Trojan-Cactus full of little trained ants...!!
(someone touched on that subject earlier... sorry I'm not that original
)

The dirtbikers serve as a diversion, while the cactus moves un-noticed by anyone because everyone is having fun playing their "shoot the intruders" game. The cactus gets close enough to deploy the multitude of trained ants that quickly infiltrate the facility - all levels of it!

Hopefully the people on dirtbikes are good enough to stay alive long enough for our ants to return to the safety of their cactus, then the cactus retreats ever so stealthily back into our grasp!!

Then we have the conclusive evidence as to what is at A51 and we will die rich!!

[Edited on 10/17/2003 by ViperFreak]

[Edited on 10/17/2003 by ViperFreak]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If you want to get into Area 51, steal the idea from "The 5th Element"...

When the plane at the Las Vegas airport is getting ready to take off, climb up the wheels and stow yourself away in the landing gear compartment.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join