It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my god the NWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

This is clearly a subliminal tool of the NWO. Now I have many many sources about how this relates to everything...but I conveniently cant find them. Now...look at how this guy is overlooking the whole pringles logo. THIS LOGO IS A METAPHOR FOR THE WORLD!!!! I am definitly not just randomly making this up or anything!!! Also look how it says world tour...this could mean that the NWO is going to take over the world, again, I am DEFINITLY not just blowing this out of proportion. Now...if you look to the left side there is an x. This could mean many many things, definitly not just a space filler..it probalby means that the NWO is going to take over in a spanish part of the world...and since its in the lower left, well look at South America. Ladies and gentlemen the end is near. I am definitly not making a big deal over nothing..look at the signs, theyre all over the pringles cans!!!!!!!!!!!!
:w::w::w::w:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
..but for the mean time, let's eat some pringles and spread the word.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Okay sounds good...mmmm cheezums

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Pringles: Official Snack of the New World Order!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Dude, you're looking too much at the Pringles can while eating your chips. Turn on the TV or something.

*This message brought to you by the New Mustacho Order*

top topics

join