It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

before 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Please remember that the Dems and Republican's are a two headed dragon with one body and they want the same thing. (total control)

It's is not like our freedom's are just now on shaky ground. In the great Nineties we need to remeber Waco? Ruby Ridge? Flight 800? the Oklahoma bombing? the world trade bombing? Elion Gonzalez?

I find it amazing that nobody has even brought this up. They go hand and hand with 9/11. Jenet Reno even said she thought the patriat act was a good idea.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I agree about the Democrats and republicans, but I'm just curious. What really happened at Waco? I hear people talking about a lot but nobody is ever specific about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yeah, the Patriot Act was Clinton's brainchild.

I think this would be better off in US Politics, so I'm moving it there.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Good question.

Waco, There was nothing wrong with what was going on at Waco. I mean the only thing that was happen was Taxes where not paid. Then the same thing at Ruby Ridge.

Here is my point. With Clinton (the moderate left) using the ATF so much and we the people watched our freedom's come under attack (if you will), Why is it that more individuals want to point the finger at Bush.

But, the White American male was under attack during the 90's and that we the people watched an "1984 effect" in the nineties more then now in the 2000's.

To prove the point that the Demicans are one body, look how fast Bush appointed Clinton and his poppa to collect money. Not once but twice.

top topics

join