It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French contactee on possible ET retaliation to US use of nukes on Iran.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpecAgentDWNapoleon initially spoke Italian, not frog.
Napoleon has far more in common with TOny Soprano than Inspector clousseau (or however the ehll you spell that frog idiots name) SALUT!!!!!!!

You should be warned for this.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I really doubt it, some extraterrestrials stopping U.S from nuking Iran. Come on, if they extraterrestrials race going to warn U.S then why not just show themselves, not by abducting people but by showing themselves to the public. Fly their spacecraft at all the major cities, if they are that advance, they shouldn't be afraid of a stupid weapon call missiles. Then go and warn the U.S government by saying "You stop attacking Iran or I kick your ass". Is there such things??. But if they are really trying to stop then the only reason they have their race living there.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
groups.yahoo.com...

He says he doesn't want to cause the institute any further
problems, due to his comet impact prophecy.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The aliens won't let us bomb iran but a meteor is SUPPOSE to hit on May 25.

I do not believe that we will die on May 25. My brother's b-day is May 25.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Michael Salla, of the Exopolitics Institute, has distanced
himself further from his former partner, Eric Julien:
groups.yahoo.com...
(See most recent post.)

Plus, NASA has released a statement in direct response
to Julien's prediction. It's posted at www.space.com...

Did we mention Julien's appearance a week or so ago, on
coast to coast? Briefly interviewed by Noory.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Link to specific article, reporting on NASA's comments on this
french contactee's prediction:

www.space.com...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This French contactee, Eric Julian, has opened up
a website where he has published new thoughts
related to his prediction and attempts to amp up
his warning effort (directed to people living
along the Atlantic Coast):

www.savelivesinmay.com...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
ETs have freewill too!

from Paul_Richard

I'm certainly not advocating the use of atomic weapons.

But if there was a problem with extraterrestrial attack from their use here, then why didn't they retaliate after nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945?

from Telos

from Nygdan
If the aliens don't want war to occur between the US and Iran, why don't they step in and get the Iranians to stop their nuke program????

Good point.

from madnessinmysoul

...don't we have every right to wipe ourselves out?

Yes madness the universal noninterference principle, which it seems HAS been violated in the past, by ETs that have spared Earth from some of the consequences of atomic warfare/testing. In particular, the Andromedans that did so are NOT particularly proud of this they admit they're not perfect but definitely learning, and working together with other ET races in a coordinated fashion via the intergalactic federation and getting better in handling interactions with the Earth.

from grasshopper
I'm trying to follow this thinking. It didn't sound like he was making any kind of apocalyptic story.

No, just a comet, or a piece of one, being allowed to hit the Earth.

from The_Doctor

I wish people would not be so well nutty when it comes to aliens. I beleive that flying saucers all of that exists but i do not beleive in ET intervention.

If ETs exist, then they do not have the right to intervene, in general due to the universal non-interference principle. However they certainly have the ability to intervene imho. And if Earth has progressed to the point where a small display of force involving allowing a fragment of a meteor to reach the Earth intact, not necessarily a more extreme display of large numbers of ETV craft over large metropolitan centers yet (maybe that's next though, stay tuned), then this maybe warranted now perhaps, and thereby allowed.

Jean Ederman (aka Eric Julien) only gave one example, and one date, as a sample warning of what the ET role in true non-interference could be. Non-interference that is in ALLOWing a comet to be only partially broken up by their technology. The Sirians may NOT completely bail out just a tiny PART of the Earth this time and may just want you to consider what "having all options on the table" really means in negotiating with an unreasoning partially intelligent Earth: after all they've got the moral high ground now that the lower ETs have been infiltrated or fled, they've got the exit strategies figured out up to the last freewill choice, and (of course) they've got the real (not back-engineered) technology...

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Collin]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Collin, UFO's exert free will. So what makes you think That they can't just chose to follow a rule or not?

And, all of this 'ET's do this', or 'ET's must all do this'. Implys that all of them (ET's) illrespective of many of them being vastly different species, or part of different factions, are all the same.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

from jazz_psyker
Collin, UFO's exert free will. So what makes you think that they can't just choose to follow a rule, or not?

And all of this 'ET's do this', or 'ET's must all do this,' implies that all of them (ET's) irrespective of many of them being vastly different species, or part of different factions, are all the same.

Well jazz it's not about following rules, as you say, imo universal laws or principals are what inevitably get followed in one way or another in the ascent of a species into higher consciousness.

Yes and the ETs now in contact with Earth have either been aligned to the Intergalactic Federation or infiltrated or removed from the scene, some have joined in the face of overwhelming force rather than be defeated, only a remnant is left over to prop things up for awhile. For the days of different factions, as you say, are now over for the purposes of other civilizations interacting with the Earth imho.

I've emailed Jean Ederman (aka Eric Julien), who's message is being considered here, with a request to register and answer some of the questions being raised on this thread and elsewhere...

also since Extraterrestrial warning on the 25th of May? might seem to approach the implications of Jean's prophecy in a completely different way, might the mods keep both open until he would have a chance to reply to one or the other--thanks!

[edit on 7-5-2006 by Collin]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
So the ET's think it is okay to destroy our planet by emitting green house gasses and destroying forests with wild life, but its not okay to use nukes? Geezz...

Exactly! Why would aliens millions of miles away give a monkey's chuff if we launched a nuke? Didnt see any green men in 1945 or when Britain/US/China/Korea/India or anyone else was blowing little South Pacific Islands to bits testing nukes either!

People...dont believe all the wacko's.

Peace
McP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join