It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French contactee on possible ET retaliation to US use of nukes on Iran.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
[Note: link at bottom is to full essay, where a French contactee
suggests that any tactical nuclear strike on Iranian facilities would
possibly result in a massive retaliatory action by ETs. This is an
example of exopolitical analysis which often proposes significant
extraterrestrial ties to world affairs. Exopolitics is a new movement
in the UFO field.]
Essay also at:
groups.yahoo.com...
(Previous posts have disappeared. Despite Salla's permission to
repost his copyrighted essay all over the internet.)

Aloha all, I have expanded upon my earlier post concerning the
exopolitical issues raised by a preemptive nuclear war in Iran. This
is very important given the likely consequences of such a war going
ahead so I recommend circulating the following article to anyone you
believe might be able to take action. For myself and others there is a
sense of deja vu here given how the build up occurred for the Iraq war
in early 2003, we are in the midst of another buildup but this time
the consequences are much worse.

In peace

Michael S.

Source: www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Agree totally with this medium, as I have been given the same information, just on nukes in general, not just Iran.
THEY will not allow any further massive destructions by nukes done by humans..This may not ever occur as they are experts at melting nuke warheads into mush and blocking submarine red buttons, disabling them.
IF any country should be able to bypass the aliens, they will no longer BE.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Agree totally with this medium, as I have been given the same information, just on nukes in general, not just Iran.
THEY will not allow any further massive destructions by nukes done by humans..This may not ever occur as they are experts at melting nuke warheads into mush and blocking submarine red buttons, disabling them.
IF any country should be able to bypass the aliens, they will no longer BE.

I don't buy it. I think a lot of the UFO myths (which include apocalyptic
stories) are following the pattern of many religious stories that attempt
to manipulate/exploit people with their end of the world stories.

My message to Chicken Little: "Tell it to the hand."

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So the ET's think it is okay to destroy our planet by emitting green house gasses and destroying forests with wild life, but its not okay to use nukes? Geezz...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Lets also not forget that if we are to believe in these benevolent aliens that they seem to be fine with us exploding (testing) nuclear weapons in the new mexico desert or around the bikini atoll that's okay because evidently this does no harm to the enviroment (insert saracastic snicker) yet if we attempt use them in any other way we're in trouble.

What about three mile island or chernoybal, where were our benevelont space brothers then? Don't you think they would have come down after one of these events and said "Hey ya stupid monkeys you don't know what youre doing".

So here's what we can expect from these oh so caring and protective loving aliens...incompentent use/understanding or experimentation with nuclear weapons or nuclear power which does things to our atmosphere and environment that we don't (yet) fully understand is fine but using them on someone else, well that crosses the line.

Your sources are wrong, if this is what the aliens consider help...well with friends like them who needs probing I mean enemies.

IMO of course but this sounds more like fear mongering than a message from an advanced civilization.

Also let's not forget they don't seem to have a problem with conventional warfare and the use of depleted uranium.

Oh and flying planes into buildings, slaughering people by the hundreds or thousands (in whatever coutnry for whatever reason) or blowing up buses that seems to be fine too.

I believe they'rer out there, I just think they're smarter than this.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The greehouse gas only effects us. A nuclear explosion would poison "space" with radiation.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
The greehouse gas only effects us. A nuclear explosion would poison "space" with radiation.

Isn't there already radiation in space, Gamma,Xray,Microwave as well as others?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeJamieson

Originally posted by siriuslyone

I don't buy it. I think a lot of the UFO myths (which include apocalyptic
stories) are following the pattern of many religious stories that attempt
to manipulate/exploit people with their end of the world stories.

Well, I guess there's only one way to find out for sure...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If the aliens don't want war to occur between the US and IRan, why don't they step in and get the iranians to stop their nuke program????

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If the aliens don't want war to occur between the US and IRan, why don't they step in and get the iranians to stop their nuke program????

The aliens are Muslim. Whooda thunk it?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
And shia apparently!

Ah, they are the ones that occluded the Imam Mahdi, it all makes sense now!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Okay so you mean the many many nuclear bomb tests [which gives off a magnanimous amount of radiation I would say] does not poison space and only a bomb that is used to attack would? Puhlez!

If I got a dime for every time I see/hear some nutty person lying about channeling aliens or seeing them I would be able to buy a huge satellite where I can contact them myself. Sheesh

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
As mentioned, what about all the thousands of tests done worldwide? Surely if nuke explosions affected space-time, they'd have done so in the past?

But actually now that I think about it, I remember reading somewhere (I think it was the RA material) that nuke explosions cause a massive entanglment of souls that are killed in the blast. That somehow souls that are killed in a nuke are really jacked up. Maybe if the aliens are caretakers of souls (like siriuslyone reports along with others) then that's when it affects them? ET doesn't like having to untangled all those souls who get toasted in a nuke?

Yes, some warheads have been fizzled by UFOs so maybe there's something happening. But the problem is that this article doesn't offer any hope. It basically suggests that ET will sling an asteroid at Earth if we use nukes. Oh great. Like it makes much of a difference.

Nah, I'm still hanging on to my radiation pills and geiger counter.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well, I guess there's only one way to find out for sure...

Yep,only time will tell. Those who doubt, I wish you lucky enough to never have to carry any message. Do not shoot the messengers.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

And that is what the aleins don't want, a dead slave workforce (humans), and a poisoned earth that they are planning in future to invade.

Most of the aliens that humans have come in contact with are not our friends but only CONDITIONING us and the earth for their eventual move in program.

We do have alien friends as allies but they do try to CONTROL our actions unlike the entities that this guy is dealing with.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
As mentioned, what about all the thousands of tests done worldwide? Surely if nuke explosions affected space-time, they'd have done so in the past?

But actually now that I think about it, I remember reading somewhere (I think it was the RA material) that nuke explosions cause a massive entanglment of souls that are killed in the blast. That somehow souls that are killed in a nuke are really jacked up. Maybe if the aliens are caretakers of souls (like siriuslyone reports along with others) then that's when it affects them? ET doesn't like having to untangled all those souls who get toasted in a nuke?

Yes, some warheads have been fizzled by UFOs so maybe there's something happening. But the problem is that this article doesn't offer any hope. It basically suggests that ET will sling an asteroid at Earth if we use nukes. Oh great. Like it makes much of a difference.

Nah, I'm still hanging on to my radiation pills and geiger counter.

Thank you for remembering that, the soul part, and also since this planet is and has always been a school for human souls..
IMO, they will NOT sling an asteroid at us, but it is Imperative they keep this planet INTACT..
IOW, Large chunks of this planet will NOT be harmed. It seems like a hopeful indication that in spite of all the negativity of this planet we will NOT be blown up...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Oh, come on people. Do not be so gullible. Let's keep the UFOlogy field to a certain level of respectability. Let's not ridicule it with stories like this.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm certainly not advocating the use of atomic weapons.

But if there was a problem with extraterrestrial attack from their use here, then why didn't they retaliate after nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945?

This story doesn't make sense.

nuke explosions cause a massive entanglment of souls that are killed in the blast. That somehow souls that are killed in a nuke are really jacked up. Maybe if the aliens are caretakers of souls (like siriuslyone reports along with others) then that's when it affects them? ET doesn't like having to untangled all those souls who get toasted in a nuke?

I have to disagree with the above. When people are dead - through whatever means - they are no longer directly harmed by any physically-based energies. Whether they die due to prolonged illness or are at ground zero during a thermonuclear explosion makes no difference

Additionally, I also disagree with the notion that physical extraterrestrials have any influence, much less authority, on souls who are on the Other Side.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
if ETs want to attack the US for nuking iran, doesn't that make them the galactic equivalent to the most extreme view of what the United States currently is...

i'm pretty sure they're not that dumb

also, don't we have every right to wipe ourselves out?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
So the ET's think it is okay to destroy our planet by emitting green house gasses and destroying forests with wild life, but its not okay to use nukes? Geezz...

the greenhouse effect by fossil fule gas emmitions hasnt been fully proven yet.
Nuklear explosions destroy and mutilate the very building blocks of life...now if thats not a crime i dont know what is. Yes they will intervene, and the sooner the better. Actualy they may have already prevented us from total anihiliation...during the missile crisis UFO's of both soviet and US nuclear silos were observed hovering over adn later reports showed that the launch codes were scrambled. what stoping them from doing this again?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join