It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Adair the new Bob Lazar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Came across this guy who is recently becoming better known to the UFO world. Anyways he claimed that he was a child prodigy of sorts in science and that he spent time at area 51 before Bob Lazar did. He tells a similar story as Lazar and if he is telling the truth then the project to 'back engineer' UFO's was well along by the time Lazar showed up.

Read this brief story for yourself here and a link to a website he has up:

www.flyingsaucers.com...

Is this believable and will he garner the interest that Lazar did?

If his story is legit then does the US military have anti-grav technology?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If he is claiming anything that coincides with Bob Lazar's story, then I imagine that he is an agent of disinformation. Though I do not know of this guy nor can I make much of a judgement call.

I read the link posted. It seems to me that Dr. Greer was putting him off because he too recognizes that this guy isn't legitimate with regards to the reality of the situation. Thats my take on it anyway.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Bears some looking into...but it doesn't "feel" right somehow...

This was simply a story about an interview, and then a convention appearance. He gives no details of the components he worked on, other than it being the size of a greyhound bus. Lazar, on the other hand...gave us details (and plausible ones at that). While I believe Lazar is an unwitting disinformation agent....I believe there is a great deal of truth in his claims. So far, I can't say the same of Mr. Adair...but I will certainly look into it... He seems a little too concerned for his ego though, from that article....

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Another link, more about background...

www.eclecticviewpoint.com...

Is looking more promising...and starts to explain the ego bit....

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I remember listening to Adair on Art Bell a few years back and I don't know....there's just something "funny" about his story. I guess you could say my "flake" sense was tingling. Maybe it was the whole child prodigy aspect of his story...

But what do I know? I'm probably one of the few people here who still believes Bob Lazar's story.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well for the record, I do believe in Bob Lazar but as pointed out by some of you, he may have been used as a disinfo agent.

Have to agree about the comments on Adair, usually child prodigies don't brag about their accomplishments and often do not like to talk about them. So we all agree so far that this guy is not necessarily to be taken at face value.

new topics

top topics

join