It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intruder arrested at White House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Things just aren't the way they used to be, I thought you were a champion of changing with the times Marge?

I am an old girl after all, I which times were different now we all pay for the sinners, the terrorist along with the grieving American citizen.

Our government makes no distinctions any more.

We are all the enemy.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So you think this man should have been allowed to storm the White House and give his “information” to the President? And Marge if we were all a threat they would have arrested us all by now and wouldn’t need to wait until we hopped over the fence.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

So you think this man should have been allowed to storm the White House and give his “information” to the President?

Don't you think that at least the press should have been allowed to interview the man to see what the grievance was?

Don't we still have rights under our constitution of free speech? Perhaps he was in such a grief that desperation make him do what he did, he risked his own life when he did what he did.

It tells how desperate times has become for some citizens in our nation.

And Marge if we were all a threat they would have arrested us all by now and wouldn’t need to wait until we hopped over the fence.

No they wait until we jump the fence and be lucky no to be shot at, like that it looks better than rounding all of us and using a firing squat.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Don't you think that at least the press should have been allowed to interview the man to see what the grievance was?

I’m sure they can interview him all they like when he is released, heck he can even write a book about his “ordeal” for all I care.
Maybe its just me but I think arresting him trumps talking to reporters.

Don't we still have rights under our constitution of free speech? Perhaps he was in such a grief that desperation make him do what he did, he risked his own life when he did what he did.

Desperation is not a defense against a crime, I cant go and shoot someone because I need money to feed my kids. There are other ways by which things can be achieved.

No they wait until we jump the fence and be lucky no to be shot at, like that it looks better than rounding all of us and using a firing squat.

Marge go read the article again, he has been caught trying to enter the White House three times before this was his fourth. So why hasn’t the been locked up away somewhere or why hasn't he been shot like you seem to be implying?

Secret Service spokesman Eric Zahren identified the man as 40-year-old Brian Lee Patterson, whose last known address was in Albuquerque, N.M. Patterson has been caught trying to get onto the White House grounds at least three times before, Zahren said.

Link

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Marge go read the article again, he has been caught trying to enter the White House three times before this was his fourth. So why hasn’t the been locked up away somewhere or why hasn't he been shot like you seem to be implying?

Well that I have not idea that he is a frequent visitor of the White house. I guess that is why he didn't got shot he is an unwanted guess but neverless a guess.

Perhaps he gets pay by the government to jump the fence to show that not every American would get shot for that.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Perhaps he gets pay by the government to jump the fence to show that not every American would get shot for that.

You know, you may be one to something there

However I think the reasons he did not get shot are a little bit less dramatic. He stood his ground and did not rush anyone. He had his hands in a clear position away from his body and he eventually got the ground.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the link to the video. I watched it quite a few times. The blood on his hands didnt appear until after the video was spliced. I also would love to know what he is shouting after they cut out his audio or what ever you call it. I wonder what his story is. If his family is being poisioned, I would like to know what happened. Also, his audio was cut out after he said he had information for the pres.

I cant imagine jumping that fence, but he did seem very determined to inform the pres of his problem. In this case I would have to say more power too him for having the cahonas to do what he did, so that he could be herd. Only because it sounded like he had a big problem. Sadly, if he did have info that the pres needed, that is probably the only way he could be herd. Dont get me wrong though, I dont think it is a good idea to jump onto the white house lawn. His case just sounded like a desperate situation that needed desperate measures.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I guess I missed that whole jumping over a fence deal. Hahaha.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/9/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
i guess those gurds werent expecting that one huh

also im just guessing, if he did get shot in the hand wouldnt he have like pulled it up or jerked his arm or something?but he could have cut it on the fence and it just started blleding all of a sudden towards the end of the clip.

and that gives me an idea about area 51......

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackhumvee113
i guess those gurds werent expecting that one huh

also im just guessing, if he did get shot in the hand wouldnt he have like pulled it up or jerked his arm or something?but he could have cut it on the fence and it just started blleding all of a sudden towards the end of the clip.

and that gives me an idea about area 51......

I would say, that someone on such an adrenaline high might not react to being shot it is possible. And the bullet could have passed through the meaty part of the hand. Watch the video again his reaction is when he stiffens up with his hands to his sides and then drops to the ground and the cops move in.

I just saw a report on CNN international just now.

They are not telling the full story. They only told about the how the guy was talking about terrorists. They didn't even mention he said he had intelligence information for the president or that his family was being posioned in New Mexico. The camera man of the video said "they shot him" right after the guy's hand started bleeding i know that is what I heard.

Something is fishy here and I hope we get the full story. I want to know more about his family in New Mexico.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by digitalassassin]

[edit on 10-4-2006 by digitalassassin]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I like this part and will not dismiss the possibilities:

"I have intelligence information for the president; I'm not afraid of you," he told officers who confronted him.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert rat
I like this part and will not dismiss the possibilities

And what do you think the possibilities are?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
And what do you think the possibilities are?

Not sure, without knowing more about the man, Brian Lee Patterson. Could be anything from a loonytoon to deep dark projects.

A reporter should interview him.

Google came up dry.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert rat
Not sure, without knowing more about the man, Brian Lee Patterson. Could be anything from a loonytoon to deep dark projects.

I take it you didn't read all the thread, especially the part about him having tried this before.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I did read the thread. I would still like to know what type of intel the man has to share.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
One question. How did he manage to get through or past the fence?
[edit on 9-4-2006 by sanctum]

It's like an 8 foot fence, personally I can't find a problem with someone as tall as myself, with a stool, getting over. I always am boggled by how unprotected the white house seems. It seems like you can get ontop of some building near by, with an RPG, and blow the house to shreds. But most likely there are 20 snipers on duty 24/7 and whatnot...so meh.

Edit: And yes, I do know you can't blow up the whole house with ONE RPG. I made this weapon-related mistake once and got flamed to hell. And so for the record, I know that it can't.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Vinci]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join