It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Machine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Incredible . do u know of any other secret things he has under his belt??
i would like to know who he takes his orders from mainly then i would like to research them. do nuke explosions release EMPS? if they do that would mean that he would have to be in orbit before he could launch wouldnt it?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This isn't secret. This is a well known aircraft actually.

It's hardened against EMP so it can quite easily keep flying even while nukes and EMP bombs are going off, without much trouble.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Sorry i didnt mean about the plane i meant about the higher government using bush as a puppet. sorry for my unclarity.

Omega

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The nuclear thing is called the football...

-link-

-link-

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Sorry i didnt mean about the plane i meant about the higher government using bush as a puppet. sorry for my unclarity.

Omega

This is the wrong forum to express conspiracy theories. This forum is reserved for well researched projects pertaining to Military/Civilian Aviation.

I don't want to sound rude or mean, but your statement believe it or not is flame bait, it's just waiting to start a mudslinging fest. So lets try killing it before it starts. "about the higher government using bush as a puppet" that statement implies conspiracy.

Lets stay on subject with the E-4 Doomsday. Yes, from what I know the plane is a very secure plane and in case any nation launches a premepitive nuclear strike, the president boards it and flies away safely ready for a counter-offensive.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Your right . sorry but i am new here and not totally clear about the site as yet allthough i will be . once again sorry to disrupt the flow.
back on subject, in what sort of event would bush get on this plane and launch nukes?? and where would he go to be safe?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
in what sort of event would bush get on this plane and launch nukes?? and where would he go to be safe?

Today the Nuclear mission is highly unlikely, however the plane would be used for emergency situation such as 9/11! Although Bush wasn't on the E-4 that day, one was depoyed as a command post to assume the role of the Pentagon until they had the damage contained there.

Tim

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hey guys new here....

That comment above me is absolutely incorrect.

There are 4 of these jets.... and yes, one was sent to Barksdale AFB to meet with Bush on 9/11 to trolley him to Offutt AFB in Nebraska.

This is also the same plane seen circling the White House on 9.11

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XPGoD

Just to clear things up, there are indeed 4, E-4B aircraft, but one wasn't sent to Barksdale AFB to pick up President Bush. The president flew aboard AF-1 that day from Florida to Barksdale AFB, then to Offutt AFB where he convened a teleconference with his senior cabinet members from Strategic Command Headquarters, and then flew AF-1 back to Washington.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
AF-1 being the E-4B that he flew on?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

No. He never flew on the E-4B that day. He flew on the VC-25 (AF-1) the entire time.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I believe any aircraft he steps on becomes Air Force 1.

Right, I assumed E-4B was the designation of the VC-25. Now I realize the difference.

Oddly enough, the VC-25 technically is a modified E-4B to take on the NAOC mission of ferrying presidential staff and other high government staff from one place to another. The standard E-4B aircraft have only ever had two presidents on them, Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter. I read on wikipedia that the E-4B's would be replace by C-25's. Which I think is ridiculous because that's like cutting your capabilities down significantly.

Shattered OUT...

[edit on 16-9-2007 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The E-4 and VC-25 are totally separate airframes. They have nothing to do with each other. There are only two VC-25s ever built, and there will ONLY be two VC-25s built. They were special orders to be used ONLY as Air Force One aircraft.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Right, no where did I say that they were building more VC-25's.

They're still conversions from the same airframe specifically ordered and tailored to two different applications, but ultimately they now serve similia function.

Ok, I confused C-25 with C-32. I was talking about the C-32 modified 757-200.

I'm a confused person right now.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

Any Air Force plane the president flies on is considered Air Force One, however if he is on a navy plane then it is called Navy One.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by fookerboy69
It's not Air Force One but something of a backup in case a worst case scenario

Well any plane the prez steps aboard is re-designated air-force one, so if I were to offer him a lift in my private jet (as I do on occasion) that is then air force one. (any helicopter is marine one)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
We had provisions on our base for NEACP. The intersections on base had yellow boxes hangin in the middle with a high intensity strobe underneath. The box had writing on all 4 sides that stated "NEACP route, pull over when strobe is on." We mid air refueled the aircraft a few times during Desert Storm. They were continuously observing seismic tremors and "sniffing" the air for any sings of detonation or radiation. My base was kind of a out of sight out of mind nuke facility. We had nukes for the B-52's and such. A big one that no one really knew about was that War Games was filmed in our missile building. The base is a reserve base now. The ICBM is even gone now from in front of the building. If you want to research the base it was March AFB in Southern California.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join