It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gearing up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Doing some research i found a directory of companys i find very suspect
capability.electronics-scotland.com...
All the companys in that directory i find odd.

Visiting a friend today i was passing an area which i thought i remembered reading about from the directory above.
It was a small industrial estate, amongst the usuall tenants of hire equipment companys and such were a number of
companys i found unusual.

I will tell you about 1 company of many in that location that i instantly thought, you got to be kidding me.
The entrance of the estate had a small notice telling us this estate had been funded by the Eastern Scotland Euro Partnership

2.3.2 tells us we are getting this funding from the European Investment Bank because of something under the north sea www.esep.co.uk...

I think i now understand that funding does not go to the people it is made out to go to. It is retained within the circle, it is being used to further their plans.
The pattern is repeated all over the world.

Driving up to the entrance of this company i saw 3 flags, The European Union Flag, The Union Jack; and the Stars & Stripes. Where is my Scottish Flag, The Saltire, cheeky bleeders. Why has a labeling company got so much security in place i thought. Anyway i get home and check them out, what i am reading is quite chilling.

Their main pages tells us

high-speed label presses and extensive library of dies give us the capacity and flexibility to meet your easiest and toughest labelling application www.webermarking.com...

Pefectly innocent printing company.

Beyond the main page we read

“We are very pleased to collaborate with Alien Technology in this worthy endeavor,”www.webermarking.com...

What the ****? I don't give a toss that AT is actually a company, that is un*%nreal what ever way you want to view it.
They mention RFID. Chipz right? tracking? whoa!
The other units within that estate are much more worrying imo, so much so i don't want to speak about it.
Watch and listen to the undertones in the 8mb Demo video, tell everyone, and run.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Alien Technology Corporation Successfully Completes RFID trial at Memphis Medical Center

Morgan Hill, C - April 5, 2004 - Alien Technology Corporation, a leading provider of reliable, high-volume Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) products, announced today the successful completion of a trial to ascertain the feasibility of using RFID to track trauma patients as they move through the trauma care process at the Trauma Emergency Department at the Shelby County Regional Medical Center (the "MED") in Memphis.

The trial, funded by a grant from the Robert Woods Johnson foundation to a multidisciplinary research team at the University of Memphis's FedEx Center for Supply Chain Management, monitored patients in the trauma center to determine how long they were at each location in the facility. Patients were informed of the purpose and nature of the trial, and were enthusiastic to participate
in improving the MED's processes and services. The RFID implementation was designed and installed by idensys Incorporated, a leading RFID system integrator (formerly American Project Services), using Alien Technology 's 2450MHz battery powered system. "We selected the Alien solution for this trial because of the robust tags as well as total system performance. The system was unobtrusive to the patients and easy to install and use,"
said Andy Willis, President of idensys.
www.alientechnology.com...

idensys serves the Disaster Recovery, Medical, Transportation and Logistics and Agriculture markets.
www.apsrfid.com...

new topics

join