It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking forward to joining the forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi all. I'm looking forward to contributing to healthy discussions on topics shunned or branded as 'crank' issues by the mainstream media. C'yall on the forums..
)

JAK

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hello 5ick8oy and welcome to ATS.

Here's a link to the excellent Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links where you can find pretty much everything about anything ATS. Tin foil hats are to the left.

Welcome again.

Jak

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Judging by your intro, you are where you want to be all right

Definitely check out Skunk Works, which is linked below.

You've arrived at the best website to discuss what others say not to discuss at all:
Religion. Politics. Paranormal. UFOs. NWO. WOT. Podcasts. Skunk Works

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS
And be sure to check out Smokin BQB Threads and the Freshman Forum to facilitate your enjoyment at ATS.

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from going on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, and TinWiki.orgwhich require a separate login.

Have a good time here

And,

Welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hey dude! Welcome to ATS, I'm sure you'll love it here

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Look forward to reading some of your posts.

If you need anything, just drop me a U2U.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

All The Secrets

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Thanks all for your kind welcome. I've been engrossed in reading some of the many forums so I've sorta started to find my way around. I'll check out your suggested links as I go.

Thanks again. I'm already enjoying my stay.....

top topics

join