It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media player freezing up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Ok, so i have about 12 albums on media player all under "unknown artist" so i decided that i take a few hours outta my day to label them all, but every time i change one media player frezzes up for about 2 minites now if i was only making one small change i wouldnt mind but i want to label nearly 150 songs and if after time i label artist then song name thats 4 minites and doing that for 150 songs ..you do the math, so is there any way i can fix this or get somthing to label them for me?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Come on people , anything that could help me?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Are you trying to label your songs manually or are you asking the media player to get the track info from the internet ?

I had about 200 albums on wmp which I had put on from my own collection and the media player got all the info straight away without me doing anything.

Tell me what you are doing and I'll try and help okay.

JM

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ima doing it manually but how can you tell WMP to get them from the net ?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Okay not sure which version of WMP you are running but start to play the track and go into 'Now Playing'
and click find Album info in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and it should bring up the details for you.

If its not sure it will ask you to either type in the artist name or the album name and then bring up all the albums
by that artist and you can choose which one it is.

Give it a try and see what happens.

JM

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yay that worked thank you so much i owe you one

THANKS!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Great, glad to be of assistance.

Now when you put anymore songs onto WMP then on the RIP screen you have the option a the top right to get album info, so if you click that while you are RIPing the song or album it will get all the info for you straight away okay.

JM

new topics

top topics

join