It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Planning to use Nuke on Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm surprised someone has not mentioned Bush's previous nuclear
threats and fears. This latest article in the news is really
the culmination of an ongoing Bush strategy. Earlier threats
were kept a little more under wraps, to the general public,
but there were and have been evidence to those paying attention
even in the US. Most of his threatening was at the diplomatic
level of just what this mad man was doing and the effects it
had on foreign powers. These threats lead to quite a debate
in the Senate that peaked around July of 2005. His threats
actually began back about Dec of 2001. Its old news but I
could give the details if anyone missed it and is interested.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert rat

The Bush administration is planning to use nuclear weapons against Iran, to prevent it acquiring its own atomic warheads, claims an investigative writer with high-level Pentagon and intelligence contacts.

well the uk lied... the aministration is not planing to use nuclear weapons, whats going on is that "military action against iran" is still on the table if nothing else works with iran, the administration will use military action. i hope their not dumb enough to use nuclear weapons on a nuclear plant in iran, it could get ugly, but they could easily use military action.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Its more complicated than just Bush. I read an article about this that stated that Congress wanted it also, there is no opposition except in the pentagon. Also many christian fundamentalists also want it. Alot of people see iran as a threat because of nejad. I think its bs but they don't so bush who I heard was going to leave it, is now considering it. Nevertheless they wish to keep the option on the table, but it doesn't mean they'll do it.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
hmmm, interesting . allthough this is bush we are talking about.

Omega

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Actually Dr, (I dont have time to find the links at this moment), there has been a truck load of recent findings stating there was absolutly WMD's in Iraq. Some Russian officials have all but admitted helping Iraq move it out of the country and destroy it. There have even been tapes recently released with Saddam himself speaking of the destruction of the WMD's. Seeker just made a great post on this. So the good Doctor, your "clever" response is bunk. "A" for effort though.

No kidding. Everyone knows at one point indeed there were WMDs in Iraq. Even the most diehard pinko communists will gladly confirm you that. The tape with Saddam speaking of the destruction of WMD dates from around 1995-1996 if not mistaking and that was also the time most were destroyed, as declared by Hussein Kamel, Saddam's defecting son in law which Saddam later killed. Kamel was a reliable source and reliable enough to be used by Colin Powell and other high administration officials. kamel had testified ALL weapons of mass destruction were destroyed and nothing remained. There is NO truckload of evidence, just verbal allegations and insinuation that are NEVER EVER substantiated by tangible evidence. Same goes for the claims the Russians disposed of it or that it went to Syria. Of the latter claims exist there are satellite pictures showing convoys into Syria, but oddly and conveniently enough noone has ever produced those pictures.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hey there all.

On the subject of iraqs weapons of mass destruction , i think that you should check this out
www.abovetopsecret.com...
When you have a look into it reply in it and tell me what you think
it would be appreciated.

Cheers
Omega

mod edit to fix link

[edit on 11-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I don't think any of you are getting the big picture.

1. Some people have said they the Bush administration may of used some sort of Nuclear Weapons in Iraq (you should research this, I know it sounds crazy.)

2. In order to invade Iraq and Afganistan, what did the US have to have?
They had to have an excuse to invade it, a false flag operation known as
"9/11"
In order for them to invade Iran, they are going to have to stage another terrorist attack. The American people aren't going to go along with the war, plain and simple. When the Iraq war started not many people complained, because they were scared of the evil arabs with plastic knifes and box cutters.
This time will be different.

3. So called Rogue Nations! Guess what!
They are share one simularity. They all do not have privately owned central banks. This is the International Bankers....they want these wars as well.
After Afganistan and Iraq central banks were installed in both.
For those of you who do not know about the International Bankers, research the REAL history of the PRIVATELY OWNED, Federal Reserve Bank.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
diplomatic pressure could include psychological warfare.

I think someone in iran says that most people in the pentagon and other departments would agree a nuclear strike or invasion on iran would do way to much harm than good.
i think only a mad man could have control of nuclear weapons and yeah, its gwb that has the call, so cant rule anything out with that guy.

the bush administration has been busted many times 'leaking' infomation.
i think it is a tactic to talk up the 'overwhelming power' of the u.s nuke system in order to intimidate.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Indeed . and with that i think that 9/11 may have been a branch of psychological warfare on the american people. what do u think??

Just a thought.

Omega

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Indeed . and with that i think that 9/11 may have been a branch of psychological warfare on the american people. what do u think??

9/11 was a classic psy-op.

9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I find myself thinking who can we as a people trust??
We cant trust the media thats for sure because they are being controlld by those people who are responsible for the coverups of things like 9/11 and we cant trust the government because of the psicological warfare tactics.
what do u think?

Omega

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join