It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent design?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I've long been in favor of the idea that humans were 'tweaked' a long time ago to become the beings we are. I have heard that in every person's DNA there are biulding blocks to repopulate the planet with all the different races EXCEPT the asian. It's human, but it isn't present in non-asian people. Why is this?

As I know it, the Chinese society has the longest lived society on the face of the planet. It has the longest history of all of them that are still around and it's known that there is history before the written histories start. There are other things, like the Dropa people, who are supposedly descendants from visitors from long ago.

So what's up with the Asian peoples? Are they hybrids? Are we all?

Nathan

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sounds kinda interesting. Could you provide any links to the sources of that information?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
about Dropa stones

www.ancientx.com...

There's one of many links about the story of the dropa stones. I heard a person on coasttocoastam talking about the genetics that we could all repopulate the planet with a small group except for the asian. I wish I could remember all the details(and had time to look it all up).

It's great to get a reply, too! I just wish I had more info at hand. A google search came up with lots of links about the dropa and the stones, along with lots of pictures. As far as Chinese history, it's realy long and confusing, what I've read. But it's out there.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathanallan
I've long been in favor of the idea that humans were 'tweaked' a long time ago to become the beings we are.

What you are referring to is the theory of Colonialism (mentioned here), as coined by a biology professor who passed in 2001.

This theory is also referred to as Interventionism.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathanallan
I've long been in favor of the idea that humans were 'tweaked' a long time ago to become the beings we are. I have heard that in every person's DNA there are biulding blocks to repopulate the planet with all the different races EXCEPT the asian.

No, this is not true.

As I know it, the Chinese society has the longest lived society on the face of the planet.

No it doesn't. Civilization started in many other places before and along with china.

Chinese civilization has been a series of empires that have fallen and been conquered by outsiders numerous times. Modern Europe could be said to be a continuance of the greek or roman civilizations about as much as china today is a continuance of the first chinese empire.

There are other things, like the Dropa people, who are supposedly descendants from visitors from long ago.

The dropa stones are fakes, even the story of their discovery is fake, the supposed discoverer doesn't actually exist.

So what's up with the Asian peoples?

They're human.

Are they hybrids? Are we all?

No. There is no evidence for alien intervention in human genetics.

[edited to snip remainder of quoted post -nygdan]

[edit on 16-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Which part isn't true, the part about building blocks or the asians having different yet human genes?

What I meant about Chinese society is that they're still around, and they're not that changed from long ago. Lots of other cultures sprung up here and there, of course, but not too many of them survived. Sure, they've changed but not as drastically as the European and American (the American Indian culture(s) is a withering society and gets less all the time).

If the dropa story is false, where's it come from? Seriously, I'm not arguing, enlighten me.

We have 'gotten used to' all the anomalies in human traits, so I can see how people consider everything normal. We have. after all, been living with them for thousands of years.

Thanks for the links, too!

new topics

top topics

join