It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush wants to Nuke Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hello all....my first post here, just found this and it sent chills down my spine... news.yahoo.com...

Hope my link works

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
So, after we bomb them, are we planning to rebuild Iran? I hope not.

~! | ! '

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
"Considers" "Planning" "Possible"

How do those three words equal suddenly "We're going to nuke Iran?"

Considers:

con·sid·er ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-sdr)
v. con·sid·ered, con·sid·er·ing, con·sid·ers
v. tr.
To think carefully about.
To think or deem to be; regard as. See Usage Note at as1.
To form an opinion about; judge: considers waste to be criminal.
To take into account; bear in mind: Her success is not surprising if you consider her excellent training.
To show consideration for: failed to consider the feelings of others.
To esteem; regard.
To look at thoughtfully.

v. intr.
To think carefully; reflect: Give me time to consider.

Planning:

plan ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pln)
n.
A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective: a plan of attack.
A proposed or tentative project or course of action: had no plans for the evening.
A systematic arrangement of elements or important parts; a configuration or outline: a seating plan; the plan of a story.
A drawing or diagram made to scale showing the structure or arrangement of something.
In perspective rendering, one of several imaginary planes perpendicular to the line of vision between the viewer and the object being depicted.
A program or policy stipulating a service or benefit: a pension plan.

v. planned, plan·ning, plans
v. tr.
To formulate a scheme or program for the accomplishment, enactment, or attainment of: plan a campaign.
To have as a specific aim or purpose; intend: They plan to buy a house.
To draw or make a graphic representation of.

v. intr.
To make plans.

Possible:

pos·si·ble ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ps-bl)
adj.
Capable of happening, existing, or being true without contradicting proven facts, laws, or circumstances.
Capable of occurring or being done without offense to character, nature, or custom.
Capable of favorable development; potential: a possible site for the new capital.
Of uncertain likelihood.

dictionary.reference.com...

Just because something is being planned doesn't automatically mean it's going to happen.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
yeah i just heard this on the news... The plans to nuke underground nuclear silos.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I don't think this will happen, although i am not ruling out that Bush is stupid enough to plan it. Just think of the consequences, Russia and China are quite close to Iran, as they have interests in the country, so they will retaliate against America, or most probably give Iran the means to, i.e Nuclear weaponry. Then who knows what would happen, perhaps even World War 3?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Know what, what another sovereign nation does within its own borders is no one's business. This whole talk about Iran is SO stupid!

And this message is brought to you by an isolationist.

new topics

top topics

join