It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Far Would YOU Go To Make President Bush Look Bad??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Err how far would I go to make Bush look bad? I think he does that well enough himself .

Well said

Mod Edit fixed quote

please review this link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-4-2006 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You know, the Dems have been doing such a piss-poor job of demanding some answers from the Bush administration that I think, if there is a cover-up of some sort, they're just as likely to be behind as the party holding the reigns.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Oh, they have to be behind it all. So are the ones who are complaining. Its all a show.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I would do no more or less than I have been doing. Speak the truth. Nothing can make Her Bushler look worse than the simple truth of his crimes. Such truth must be sought after however, you must seek to find, and must knock to be answered.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I would challenge him to a pretzel eating contest.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I would challenge him to a pretzel eating contest.

One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Due to technical difficulty it has been very difficult for me to complete this post. Anyways, I did miss the point of this tread at first but thanks to Toelint
I think I get it. I would dig out every college or military record of his and share them, with the whole world( actually we are the last to know) I would pray that seeing is believing. I catch up with some of his old buds or maybe some Yale football players who though it was gay for a guy to be a cheerleader and findout all about his drug daze. Start a running list published in everypaper it the universe that would take it about his f***
ups, a disaster of the week rant,(plame,Surveillance, down st. wmd, hurricane etc) I would then start a contest to see who will replace Bush after the next election, right in 2006. This really was much more fun than my misinterpretation was.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Kudos to Polanksi! He's one of the first few to get it! Poke holes in the administration, and then see what oozes out. No matter what it is, put the worst spin possible on it! Here's another idea...a simple process of switching out one phrase in the news for another.

Change these words or phrases to another, more insidious-sounding phrase.:

Change "confident" to "oddly upbeat."

Change "strategy" to "guess work".

Change "family fortune" to...well...anything you want. Politicians aren't supposed to have family fortunes!

This list can go on forever!

Another thing one might do is simply watch how a given administration responds to an incident, and keep in mind the following:

It's never fast enough.

It's never big enough.

It's always too expensive.

Our tax dollars are never honestly spent.

Lastly, point out any other response and make it better.

But what about actually setting up the situation, in order to watch and observe?? I still wonder about that, and can any one group of people be THAT insidious?

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Toelint]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If the conspiracy many of us believe exists is in fact a reality, then political party is irrelevant. Such a conspiracy would, by necessity, involve individuals from inside and outside both major parties, and from across the political spectrum.

I still maintain that it would be far easier for a select few from the ranks of such a conspiracy to be inserted in pivotal positions in an administration, and for the president to be allowed to exercise his own principles under their influence in key advisory roles, all the whole ignorant of the true implications. For the president - regardless of party - to be the key player or driving force in such a conspiracy is illogical and inefficient. Traditionally, the president is kept in the dark - often on his own orders - in order to maintain "plausible deniability."

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hmm, so many ways to go with this.

Play Imperial March instead of Hail to the Chief when he enters.
Play Conspiracy of Silence behind him when he speaks at a school.(People who have seen this film or know of it get the point)
Have a Swastika appear behind him when giving a State of the Union. Replace it with a BROKEN or BANKRUPT if you want.
Come out with a calender of all his famous qoutes and words, like sub, sub, subliminiminininimiminal. Oh wait, they already did and I bought it!
Mess with his ear piece during the next debate/press conference and play Dancing QUeen, see if he starts singing or dancing to it.
Really mess with him, have him do a Hitler speech but replace Jew with Gay and laugh as the Republicans clap after every sentence. Wait, they do that anyways, see the SOTU? He could have crapped his pants and they would clap like he just said the cure for cancer.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I would tie bush to a ligihtpost in iraq then superglue one of his hands to his presidential plaque. then i would sit back sipping a nice cold can of coka cola and whatch all the townspeople walk past and see what they do do to him.
I wonder how he would feel. just a thought.

Cheers
Omega

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/10/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm sure a lot of people have said this, but he's doing a pretty good job making a fool of himself on his own.

We have a madman for a president, and a complete psychopath for a VP.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Im with resistor. The one wep that will work the best against Bush is one he has not used himself. Truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How to make him look back? That implys he is just 'looks' bad, and isn't in actualyity a horriable president in appearence and acts.

Can't think of anything that can make himself look bad more then himself, and what he does/has did.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If 9/11 never happened, Bush would have been voted out in the last election. He had dismal approval ratings up to the events of 9/11.

Bush needs no help looking bad. His whole administration has done nothing but screw up everything they touch.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
Everyone brings up Operation Northwoods. Do they mention it was hatched by the CIA, during the Kennedy Administration? Of course not!

And? The C.I.A. were not exactly loved by Kennedy. Remember the lack of support for many of their lovely little plans around the world?

as for Bush? I'd allow a unscripted question and answer session with a bunch of politics and economics students, on live T.V. That's how you'll see the real credentials of the man.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
there is no need for anyone to make bush look bad he is already doing such a goooood jib of that without any help - fighting an unwinnable war - not doing anything about illegal immigrants - not doing anything about katrina - not doing anything about their trilion dollar debt and the list goes on. bush has done a fine job of making himself look bad without anyones help.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
there is no need for anyone to make bush look bad he is already doing such a goooood job of that without any help - fighting an unwinnable war - not doing anything about illegal immigrants - not doing anything about katrina - not doing anything about their trilion dollar debt and the list goes on. bush has done a fine job of making himself look bad without anyones help.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Err how far would I go to make Bush look bad? I think he does that well enough himself

I TOTALLY agree with ProudCanadian on that one......Bush needs no one to make himself look bad....he does it well enough by himself being the incoherent boob that he is....

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
If 9/11 never happened, Bush would have been voted out in the last election. He had dismal approval ratings up to the events of 9/11.

Bush needs no help looking bad. His whole administration has done nothing but screw up everything they touch.

Dismal approval ratings? I remember half the country liked his job, unless you have the actual numbers to say otherwise. As far as screwing up everything they touch...well...we kicked ass in a war which the Libs projected losses of 30,000 or more AMERICANS...IN THE FIRST 24 HOURS...But enough bickering.

Okay, so the actual 9/11 "plan" backfired and Bush got reelected. Now who do you blame for our situation? By the way, who said this war we're in is unwinnable? It seems to me we won inspite of ourselves.

REMEMBER THE PLAN!

We were too slow...

We were too few...

It was too expensive...

There were other options...

Who hasn't heard this echoed in the press over....and over...and over...and over...

I tend to think this is a Republican vs. Democrat thing, starting with the Civil War, although a "bigger picture" continually creeps into the mix. Now it seems whenever the other party (whoever THAT might be) gets into office...we suddenly have to quell an overseas incident, and then look like crap doing it!

Do the Democrats have an answer for this? Under Reagan, it was Lebanon, and Libya. Under Bush 41, it was Panama and Iraq. Under Clinton it was Yugoslavia and the bombing of Kosovo. Under Bush 43 it was Iraq, again!

Would anyone like to bet that win or lose, we go to war again when the next President takes office? Especially if the Democrats win?!

From now on, I'd really like everyone to check out this thread...THEN post your thoughts...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Toelint]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join