It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7 Towers of Satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

"Stretching across Asia, from North Manchuria, through Tibet, west through Persia, and ending in the Kurdistan, was a chain of seven towers on isolated mountaintops; and in each one of these towers sat continuously a Priest of Satan, who by "broadcasting" occult vibrations controlled the destinies of the world for evil."

- William B. Seabrook, Adventures in Arabia (1927)

The valley of Baten El Ghoul which is right over the buried ancient city is now known as "The Devil's Hole." "Belly of the Beast." The Jordanians and many others consider it to be haunted. Demons have been seen by many who have spent the night there, mostly soldiers in bivouac (camps). Those who have been there for any length of time claim it has a powerful energy which RHP people label as "evil."

Those who have spent the night there also claim the entire area is "bathed in a strange bluish grey light." "Apparitions" are also seen. (The above information was taken from the book "Psychic Warrior" by David Moorehouse). The author was a US Army soldier who was hit in the head by a mortar shell while camping with his platoon in that valley and experienced psychic phenomena and abilities he never had before the incident. He was eventually assigned to the US Army Psychic Warfare Dept.

Iraq has many ancient artifacts and evidence of Satan. Mount Lalesh is near the ancient Assyrian city of Nineveh and along a three hundred mile stretch are the Ziarahs; the Seven Towers of Satan with the center tower on Mount Lalesh. The "Seven Towers or Power houses -a high white cone shaped structure with bright rays flashing from its pinnnacle."²

Taken from :

Source

www.freewebs.com...

Scary no? I started long ago a topic on the Yezidi, but I wanted a topic just for these tower structures. These towers are used by the Devil worshippers to "Beam evil" across the world through rituals on the pinnacle. I still have to confirm it, but it is obvious the top part is used for rituals, and the architecture suggests this belief. The towers are also known as "Ziarahs" a term in Arabic I am unfamiliar with and which I would apreciate some input. Also, interestingly, the shrine of their šeiḫs (ancient leader) was purposely built ontop of a Christian burial ground (had to be a conspiracy angle right?). The Ziarahs are found in:

Assofa (ancient city, 2 Ziarahs)

Aldina (1 Ziarah)

Mount Lalesh ( the big Ziarah)

Mount Sinjar (1 at least)

there are 7, I need to confirm the locality of the others. The Yezidi devil worshippers sent members to India to try to increase their number (their followers in India are called Lepchos, search India for structures if your interested in this):

"There are 32 million Yezedis in India," says Sheik Amir, referring to India's Parsi or Zoroastrian minority. "But they are different -- like Shia and Sunni in Islam."

www.frontpagemag.com...

Also:

webzoom.freewebs.com...

for a pic of Serpents adorning the temple entrances.

Interestingly, Shiite Muslims claim the Yezidi who live in Basiqa are the descendants of the guy who killed Muhammed's grandson (some call Yezidis Sunni muslims in fact). This is scary stuff heh?

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Nakash]

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit Shortened link.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hmmm sounds pretty creepy. I say tear them down.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I would love to visit them, sounds fun...as long as I don't end up in the ingridients for one of the rituals!

Seriously though, I would like to visit and observe if I was allowed...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666
I would love to visit them, sounds fun...as long as I don't end up in the ingridients for one of the rituals!

Seriously though, I would like to visit and observe if I was allowed...

Me too! Sounds awesome. Any one think it would make a cool movie idea?
Or do you think it would be better as an ingrediant for an apocalypse movie?
Anyway, how did you find this, or how did you stumble across this? I'm just suprised no one in the media has gotten a hold of this and said something about tearing them down or finding them or studying them....

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'd visit to see what the Satan priests are broadcasting at the top of the towers. Saddam caused quite a bit of trouble to these guys while he was around (Kurds being gassed and all that).

new topics

top topics

join