It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

�New developments� in sniper case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Oct. 23 � The search for the sniper took an unusual turn late Wednesday as authorities turned their attention to a home in Tacoma, Wash., more than 2,300 miles away. FBI officials refused to comment on the search in Tacoma, but NBC affiliate KING-TV in Seattle reported that investigators were looking for a possible link to the sniper case.

Full Story: www.msnbc.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I've been hearing things about that on CNN today...They say that he's ex-army with a Hispanic heritage. I've also heard that he got sloppy enough to let them hear his voice enough to know that he's not very good with English & that they've now got DNA sampling from some of his hair.

They've also said that they've found bullet holes in an old tree trunk in the back yard of that house they've been (literally) digging around. Haven't heard if there's any significant connection with that yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 11:36 AM
link   
They also arrested the bastard!
There were 2 of them in the car, but they recovered a bushmaster .223 with a tri-pod. Unfortunately, they are also speculating that there is a chance that they might be part of a bigger group....

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yeah some terrorist group in Alabama.

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 02:24 PM
link   
People, they picked up a black guy and his nephew. All reports I hear say white male and white femlae. I think F.B.I. is using them as patsy's to get the pressure off of them. Anyone else have a good explanation for it? They pick up people who don't fit any descriptions, in a car, not white van, and of course, not what everyone thought the sniper was.

Also, how many serial killers are there that are black in America? All the ones I hear of are white. Never heard of a black guy doing this. Manson, Bundy, Jack the Ripper, Kinzky, and many more, all white.(well, jack maybe, aren't sure who or what he was)

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It does seem that they have enough "proof" to make this a shut and shut case. However, if it was a set up, couldnt "they" have picked more likely patsies? Ones that more fit the profiles? In any case, those two will never see the outside of a fence again....

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 08:07 PM
link   
those profilers are jacked up... think god they would never suspect me

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 05:27 AM
link   
- so there's other stuff elsewhere on the board: an American and a Jamaican seems to be the final version and not related.
As predicted by me elsewhere, the media has unleashed, with suspicious haste, a torrent of non-info.
Here's a gem on the teenage Jamaican, and on the dear old jewish world site. www.jewishworldreview.com...

note the vague allegations, the unnamed sources, the odd "links" and alleged connectionsand note how -while adding nothing of any relevance it slips into an implicit demand for savage immigration controls.
These threads will all be on War on Terrorism soon.

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thats an excellent insight. Last evening I pointed out to several people in the chatroom, that the cnn web site was referring John Muhammad As just "Muhammad ". There was a sketch of him below a judge, and the caption read something along the lines of "Muhammad was arraigned today before a federal mejestrate...." I think that was done deliberately. Whether it is to feed peoples fears about Islamic fundementalism to get them to "watch" or something that the US Army Psychological Modifications Operations Unit wanted out there I cannot say.

But I imagine if the fellow was named Jesus Johnson, they would have thought twice before saying something like "Jesus was arraigned...".

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Been reading ats for quite a while,decided to jump in the chat =D.

from www.rumormillnews.net...

Subject: SNIPER, MOUSE, NWO LIES & SPECULATIONS

IMHO, before we start to speculate about each of the 'terrorists attacks' (which will keep coming in the future too), we must always remember what we have already learned from TWA-800, Waco, WTC etc. etc. etc.

We are being told lies ALL THE TIME.
That being said, the only thing left for us to do, is to gather in a discussion group such as this one and intelligently speculate to the best of our abilities, based on the previous 'performance' of the NWO.

These are my best speculations (for the moment):
1. The real snipers team already left DC back to Israel, or Navy Seals base or CIA training camp, etc.
2. The real snipers team already achieved their purpose of creating hate towards the 'sniper'. Each one of them has now probably one million dollars in his off-shore bank account.
3. Now the NWO has to channel all this hate toward the Moslems, to justify Bush's wars against the Moslems.
4. HOW DO YOU DO IT? all of a sudden, out of the blue, the mouse announced that he is not looking for the sniper, but he is looking for two black Moslems "in connection with the sniper."
5. AND THEN A MIRACLE HAPPENED !!! HALLELUIAH !!! While for three weeks, all of the police and military forces of BIG AMERICA could not find a single sniper in the middle of the capital of the most powerful country in the world, now we are told, that in a matter of few hours, our wonderful and efficient police, found their target of two black guys sleeping in a car in a rest area.
6. And all the corrupt news media, participating in this orgy, did not mention that the two blacks did not have any guns. Based on previous experience we already know that the guns will be planted in their car very soon.
7. The NWO will probably try to convince us, that these two incompetent idiots, are the snipers.
8. The NWO will try to convince us that the 'sniper', who displayed 100% perfectionism, is all of a sudden behaving like mentally retarded person, requesting our mouse to send him 10 million dollars to a closed bank account with a stolen credit card !!!
9. And we must admit that the NWO has an infinite imagination; by chance, our 'culprit' is named Muhammad.
what a 'coincidence'.
10. Watch Fox news. Bush, Israel and the Pentagon are sending all their 'experts' daily to be 'interviewed' by Fox. Fox is telling us what Bush wants us to think.
11. The NWO already made a BIG MISTAKE....the card.
12. No Moslem will ever use such card, or, write "I am God".
13. In spite of it, the stupid idiots at Fox-News, continued to bombard us, 24 hours a day, with the bull#### from the White House that the sniper is a Moslem.
14. Now, if the NWO will play their cards right, they may be able to convince us, that these two black idiots are the 'sniper', and since they are Moslems, we should go and kill Saddam.
15. And why all of a sudden a common criminal from Alabama, would turn into a most fantastic sniper in DC?

new topics

top topics

join