It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Perverts: An Annotated List

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
df1

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The List includes a variety of individuals associated with the republican party that are involved in sexually related crimes against children. Quite frankly I find it unbelievable that the major media has not picked up on this story.

Is this uniquely republican or can someone provide a comparable list of democrats?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Them there Democrats are not doing to bad themselves, df1.

Hey! You think in all that time you have to run around and find garbage like this, you can be objective enough to create one of those Annotated lists for us on just the Democrats involved with pediphilia, you know, just so you can avoid the hypocrisy within this matter? Thanks.

seekerof

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Seekerof]

df1

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
list for us on just the Democrats involved with pediphilia, you know, just so you can avoid the hypocrisy of this matter?

Im a libertarian, so Im non-partisan relative to dems & reps. If I had located a list of dems I would have posted the list as well. As I have no dem list, I encouraged those that may have one to post it.

As it stands the crimes denoted on the posted website speak for themselves regardless of party affiliation. The only hypocrisy is that your only concern is the defense of your handlers and not the vile things that were done by these so called government leaders..

List some democrats for us if you've got some, otherwise stop the dang whining.

Your crude google is quite lacking in numbers and substance.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by df1]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1
Is this uniquely republican

The only sin that's uniquely Republican is pandering to the religious right.

So -- I highly doubt it.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Waiting for that list... Like that don't ya? "Dems just as bad!" Wheres a list? "Run Away!" Well? "CLinton cheated on his wife!" With an intern, willingly, and more then above the legal age. "Shut up! he uh, uh, Clinton uh, Whitewater!" A blown up charge that never went anywhere because it was bogus. "Well uh, he cheated on his wife!"

Edit:And my favorite part? "Well if you allow gays to marry whats next, animals?"

www.newshounds.us...

Another Edit: Conspiracy of Silence just makes me think, why were the republicans so po'ed at CLinton? They spend more time to rape children then they do to kill blacks and gays combined, Clinton has sex with an intern willingly, yet Clinton is the bad guy?
[edit on 9-4-2006 by DevinS]

[edit on 9-4-2006 by DevinS]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevinS
Another Edit: Conspiracy of Silence just makes me think, why were the republicans so po'ed at CLinton? They spend more time to rape children then they do to kill blacks and gays combined, Clinton has sex with an intern willingly, yet Clinton is the bad guy?

My, what a wide brush you paint with, DevinS.

Both the Democratic party and the Republican party have their fair share of people that fail to keep their zipper up and their hands down.

We just had the son of a Democratic State Representative drink 17 shots of liquor at a Elks Lodge, get in his car to drive home, hit, drag, run over and kill a man walking alongside the street, and then his father protected his son from the police for over a week before he would let them examine the car and interview his son. The son was not arrested right away, but was when the investigation was over. He was allowed to turn himself in to the police instead of them coming to his home and being arrested.

He got a year in jail.

The county coroner is a Democrat and was arrested a few months ago for soliciting sex over the internet from a woman that he had some blackmail on. He didn't just want her, he wanted her to bring her daughter along to watch him and the mother together in the motel room. He was going to give her $700 for it. She called the police and provided them with printouts of the conversations, and the police arrested him when he arrived at the motel.

He got a year in jail and probation.

I could go on and on listing people locally on both sides of the political aisle that have let their sexual tastes and persuasions run amok while they were supposed to be doing their job in a position of public trust.

Clinton was a target because he was a Democrat and was the POTUS, just like GWB is Republican and the POTUS right now, and he is taking heat, too. Clinton's "thing" seems to have been sex where GWB's is either money or power, depending on who you ask. One is not better or worse than the other, but if a person is going to play fast and loose with the rules, they have to accept that the facts may come out and they will experience embarrassment or worse.

JDub

[edit on 4/9/2006 by BlueTileSpook]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
"Clinton's "thing" seems to have been sex where GWB's is either money or power, depending on who you ask. One is not better or worse than the other"

Oh yes, cheating on your wife and giving 1 trillion tax dollars to Halliburton so they can use poison water, not buy armor, and not give food, then killing 35,000 civillians, and 2,000+ troops, and letting people starve to death on their roofs while you LAUGH about it with your friends only to deny that you had no knowledge of it then having a tape come out proving you did and laughed about it, invading a country on info you made up, then exposed a CIA agent because her husband knew you forged it, and having done coke, pot, acid, and any other drug you can get your hands on are completely the same.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
DevinS -

First, please settle down and read what I wrote to you. Both Democrats and Republicans are guilty of abuse of power and office throughout history.

Second, if you are going to make allegations against someone, provide some proof of it, i.e. the wide-ranging drug use.

Third, Clinton did a bit more than just cheat on his wife. He helped sell some of our jobs to China and such.

Fourth, you mentioned not buying armor and such. I was in the military during Clinton's administration and I went through the RIF that he ordered on the armed services. He turned many ships into razor blades, closed many bases, forced masses of troops to retire early and generally shrunk our capabilities to fight any war. I lived it in Gulf War 1.

Fifth, the Plame case is only a half-truth. By her own admission, her covert days were over. She walked in the front door of the CIA everyday to go to work. When her husband returned from his yellow cake investigation trip, it is my understanding that he did not make a report to anyone about the results of the trip. While I agree that he should not have "outed" someone that the CIA may not have wanted to bring out of her covert status yet, he is the POTUS and has every legal right to do so if he wishes.

I am not defending Bush and I am not attacking Clinton. I AM defending a post where you are throwing accusations around with no supporting documents following those accusations.

I could have used my time to put together a list of Democrats that have committed sexual offenses in response to the OP's question of if there is such a list. If I would have done that, I feel that it would only have served to prove that the left hand is just as bad as the right hand.

If I put 10 people in a room, I may find one of them could be abnormal in some way. If I put 1000 people in a room, I may find that 20 of them could be classified as abnormal in some way. Basically, the more people we have in the U.S., the more abnormal behavior we are going to have to deal with.

JDub

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
And what two nations did we invade under CLinton??????? NONE! We bombed quite a few, but invaded and overthrew the government and stayed forever in? None.

Also, they outed a CIA agent, thats a crime! If they were so innocent they would talk about it, prove it, but just ask Scotty Boy and his response? No Comment. Of course that's his response to everything...

And rampant drug use? Did you not hear, after 2004 election, the tapes that were released where he talked about how he did more pot then Cheech and Chong together? Heck throw WIllie Nelson in and he still did more.

On the coke, that was why he wouldn't show up for duty, and had to serve community service, not jail time cause daddy had money, in the 1970s.

Acid I just assume if someone is going to pollute their body with coke and pot why would they stop their?

And again, to republicans, where's that list of children and animals democrats had sex with?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I'm going to say this as nicely as I can about my time under Clinton in the military. It was vocalized by many in my INTEL section that Clinton was not "forceful" enough when it came to his stance on foreign affairs (no pun intended).

It is not a crime to "out" a CIA agent if you are the POTUS. He can OUT anyone he wishes to or declassify any document at any time because he has the ultimate declassification authority. As I said in another post, I don't think it was a very smart thing of him to do, but he has the legal right to do so at any time.

Once again, if you are going to say that Bush was/is a "rampant drug" user, please provide links to this. I have see much speculation. It is one thing to say that he smoked marijuana. It is quite another to say that he "did coke pot, acid, and any other drug you can get your hands on" and not have something to back you up on it.

Links are your friend.

JDub

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
hmmm...

Can't seem to find a place where a Republican was SO angry,
that a list was sorted out to contain only Democratic offenders.

Then again, maybe the Dems keep it all in the family?

[edit on 10-4-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
freepress2005.blogspot.com... aine.html
www.realchange.org...
www.fromthewilderness.com...

Ok, there, Bush does coke, it was big news, after 2004 election. Why are Bush Bots so short term memory? Whats next? "9/11? When was that again? Bush was on vacation then? Who's the president again?"

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm not short on memory and I am not a Republican.

All I asked is that if you are going to debate, back your position up with supporting documentation. You can say something on here that is false and if an uneducated person comes along and reads it, then it turns into, "Hey! I never knew that!"

If you feel the need to name-call (bushbot), have at it.

Thank you for providing the links.

JDub

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow, must not watch the news much do you? I knew it from watching MSNBC, that he did drugs, lots of them, and was caught on tape admitting to it. Hmmm, from the Boondocks, not exact quote...

"So Riley what did you learn from watching the news?"
"That Saddam and Osama were Brothers in Arms on 9/11."
"Ok I should have been more specific, watch the real news not Fox News."

Edit: Also, to republicans, where's that list of kids democrats had sex with? or having a hard time with that are you?

[edit on 10-4-2006 by DevinS]

df1

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
hmmm...

Can't seem to find a place where a Republican was SO angry,
that a list was sorted out to contain only Democratic offenders.

You can't seem to find a list containing only Democrats?

Hmmmm indeed... If you believe that the republicans would not compile a similar list of democrats were the data available you are quite naive.

As for anger... I would think you would be royally PO'd with anger at any public official that was a sexual predator against children, regardless of party affiliation. However rather being angry with the criminals, you choose to shoot the messenger.

This is a sad state of affairs.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"You can't seem to find a list containing only Democrats?
Hmmmm indeed... If you believe that the republicans would not compile a similar list of democrats were the data available you are quite naive.
As for anger... I would think you would be royally PO'd with anger at any public official that was a sexual predator against children, regardless of party affiliation. However rather being angry with the criminals, you choose to shoot the messenger.
This is a sad state of affairs." Df1

But how can we be mad at Dems who have sex with children when they don't do that?(at least no republican has brought a list of it) Also can't be mad at the messenger because the republicans ran away since there is no list of dems with children. If there was don't you think they would have put it up by now? Oh wait, they are still running away as fast as possible.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

You can't seem to find a list containing only Democrats?

Naive? Hardly.
I'm not the one that thinks this type of child abuse follows some sort of
political affiliation. I noticed the website you linked, also sorts them out by career (police officers).

I notice the title of the page is "Republican hypocrisy revealed".
Perhaps, this angry Liberal doesn't think "Democrat, and pedophile"
are mutually exclusive? Seems to me that he is saying that if these
Republicans switched parties, they would no longer be hypocrites!

Now that is REALLY SICK!

I may go and sift through the political affiliations of Catholic priests later.
That is, if I get angry enough to waste my time building a personally polluted database.

df1

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I notice the title of the page is "Republican hypocrisy revealed".
Perhaps, this angry Liberal...

I find it amazing that republicans are willing to stick their collective heads up their behinds just because this guy is a democrat and he take particular glee in providing the damning information. His political party and his attitude should not be relevant to anyone of moral character and an IQ above 3. The only issue should be is why do we have a pattern of republicans molesting children on a large scale.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Creek Creeek, Creek Creek, Hear that? Just the bugs making noise, the Republicans ran SOOOOOOO far away you can't even see them with the Hubble Telescope. Again, Good defeats evil!

Lets see, "Dems just as bad! Clinton Cheated!" You have sex with children. "Dems just as bad, uh, Clinton, uh, he did something!" You have sex with children, and elect these people time and time again because they are good wholesome christians. "But Dems, uh, they uh, they... CLinton cheated on his wife!" How about you make a list? "We can't, you guys don't do that." So now what? "Run away!!!!"

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
As I said.

I'm not politically angry enough to do what was done on that website.
It doesn't pay, to act that way, when your party is already in charge.

And lay off the moral, and intellectual charges.
Anyone who does these evil things to children should be punished severely.
It appears that we both agree on that..

Actually, this isn't your list..It's one that you found.
Right? It's not your list..It's something that someone else took the time to put together.

I may consider making a list for you..maybe..If you can base your challenge
on a list that you made personally. No prebuilt ones..put it together through researching..Then your challenge might be valid.
More than 7 names...none can be people who were only charged (like on the webiste you cited), they have to have been found guilty.

If you can do that on your own, I may consider giving you a list of my own.

DevinS,

Don't be so jumpy, some of us Republicans have jobs, and we sleep too.
And those aren't bugs, your floorboards are loose..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join