It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fab Four...Fabulous or fabricated?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I , like most other people born from the late 40's through the 50's were fans of the Beatles. A few aspects about them that always puzzled me was : How they rode on such a meteoric rise and why when disbanded their music was so radically different in structure and in sound.?
I have uncovered some evidence that the Tavistock Institute in London may have in fact created the Beatles as a part of the Aquarian Theory developed by the likes of Aldous Huxley and Bertrand Russell.
There is also the likelyhood that Theo Adorno wrote the bulk of the Beatles music. Adorno was a musicologist and linguist who worked for Tavistock during the 60's. If in fact the Aquarian Theory was pushed here in the States it make bands such as Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath and The Rolling Stones more than just rebelious dolts with amps and guitars. Your 2 cents?

www.geocities.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Umm I was born in the late 80's. I like Rob Zombie
he's the best rocker ever! Metallica is pretty good too. And even though he's a freak I like Marilyn Manson too.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Umm I was born in the late 80's. I like Rob Zombie
he's the best rocker ever! Metallica is pretty good too. And even though he's a freak I like Marilyn Manson too.

mention those clowns in the same discussion as the beatles, zeppelin, the stones and even black sabbath is pretty funny.

the beatles wrote their music. they fought over the credit they each received and when michael jackson bought the rights to much of their catalogue, the surviving beatles were not happy about the possibility of their songs being used to hawk junk in tv commercials.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So everything the Beatles were and are is complete Fabrication? What Lennon accomplished in his time was all a hoax? Everything McCartney is doing today is what exactly?

I don't think a geocities site would be exactly a solid reference.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
you forgot the ringo all stars

next they're going to try and tell us that Caveman was not real.

By the way, George Harrison's music should be mentioned as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
John Lennon and the rest wrote their own songs. Not only did they write them, but their popularity wouldnt die down because they kept putting clues into their music, clues such as Paul McCartneys death in a car crash.

Many people to this day think the REAL Paul McCartney is dead.

So the legend goes.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That is certainly an interesting supposition.

But given how much animosity existed between McCartney and Lennon over credit for their music, it would seem likely that they were indeed the creative forces behind it all. All artists evolve during their careers, it be odd if the Beatles music hadn't changed somewhat, even dramatically, from what it was at the start, to what it was at the end.

The Beatles still reign as the Ultimate of Rock-n-Roll bands. I prefer Zeppelin, but own every single Beatles album.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
George had some talent, but does not even compare to John or Paul. Ringo couldn't even tie their shoes if it was solely based on talent. (or Looks)

The McCartney death conspiracy is deffinately an interesting read, but nothing more.

Beatles are probably the greatest band of all time, they changed everything when they broke out.

I have uncovered some evidence that the Tavistock Institute in London may have in fact created the Beatles as a part of the Aquarian Theory developed by the likes of Aldous Huxley and Bertrand Russell.

Could you actually provide this then? Rather than stating it and providing us to a geocities site that I could create in a matter of minutes.

There is also the likelyhood that Theo Adorno wrote the bulk of the Beatles music.

Where? Can you show us this. Something other than geocities.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I was born in 1973. My mother was in high school in the 60s and she has a Sgt. Pepper album.

In my junior year of high school (1989-90) we did a Beatles show in marching band.

Honestly, I don't think very much of them at all. In fact, check out this Way of Life article about the Beatles.

new topics

top topics

join