It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My how this sites changed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Not been on here for a few months and it all looks different.

What the hell do all these new buttons do? I like the advanced bbcode stuff though ... much more grown up

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
the addition of custom backgrounds/avatars turned this site into a fruity parade, minus the exceptions, and those that are exceptions are usually downright badass.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
well i've been around ats for almost 2 years and yes it has changed beyond recognition but i like the changes that have been brought to the web site

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure how long I've been a member now ... my only complaint would be the site failing to fit into minimum resolution 800x600 and the grey and black contrasts ... Fortunately I don't come here for that, I come here to get scared

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Welcome back..the site has evolved yes, but we still argue and debate lol! So where have you been? I have been noticing members whom I thought had vanished returning back again. Glad too see we can leave for a while and return with avengence

Mags

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Welcome back.

Don't feel bad, I've been gone for a bit of a while myself and I'm equally amazed at how much the board has changed.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
More things are censored now. Recently Noobs and newbies are censored. Interesting yes?

Now wait, now they aren't hmm I guess noob isn't censored. My mistake!

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by eagle]

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
More things are censored now. Recently Noobs and newbies are censored. Interesting yes?

Now wait, now they aren't hmm I guess noob isn't censored. My mistake!

Wait now it is... WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yes it has changed in many way. Some for the good and some for the bad. Mostly for the good tho. Good job simon

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
OK I've just spent 1000 points on turning off censorship? How many points do you earn for a post?

Do they do cheese and onion toasties in the shop too?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've been gone since April, and it was quite the surprise when I came back. Some of this stuff is just lame(ATS store? please. just a way to flood the forums), but otther stuff is cool(FINALLY! I don't have to report to a topic to change my member names!). It's odd.

top topics

join