It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any more info on Naree Pons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just the fact that there are so few hits on Google and Yahoo about The Naree Pons gets me wondering how I would go about digging up more information.
I know that it's probably the dried pod or fruit of some kind of plant or tree. They come from Thailand. They're rare.
And that's about it,,,,

I'd really like to find the latin name of the plant, or even the common name.

Does anyone have any more info?
Most of the topics here are just about dispelling the myth that they're mummified aliens. We don't need to go into that here, I've already accepted that as fact.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that they where women who Buddha meant but other than that i can't help you.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yup, it's a cool story.

I wonder why the facts are so hard to find?

I keep wondering if maybe they are all hand carved and that's why no one ever finds them while walking in the jungle.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
that subject is indeed hard to find data.this links are the best i know about that plant:

Naree Pons1

Naree Pons2

try also this topics here on ATS for more info:

topic1

topic2

topic3

topic4

i hope this can be of some use to you mate, i am a fan of the Naree Pons also

cya

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
sorry i forget to give you some explanations about what i know under this subject.

i am yet trying to get the botanic classification of the plant, i do not know it because i dont find it anywhere.

as far as i know the Naree Pons came from a comum small tree in thailand, but only some of them near a especific bhuddist temple gives that weirds fruits.
resuming, the monks say centurys ago a blood war ocour in that fields for years, and that trees there feeded for many time on the blood of the fallen soldiers.some time after the battle have ended, they started to give that kind of fruits. this is only a legend , but it's interesting! but the moust known legend is the one about buda/guardians etc. , cya.

new topics

top topics

join