It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starting the Mark of the Beast with the kids...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What is the easiest way to integrate personal dermal tracking systems???

Start it off with the kids "to protect them", and make it normal... just a matter of time from that point on...

the Mexican distributor of the VeriChip -- a rice-size microchip that is injected beneath the skin and transmits a 125-kilohertz radio frequency signal -- is marketing the device as an emergency ID under its new VeriKid program.

The service has even garnered the backing of Mexico's National Foundation of Investigations of Robbed and Missing Children, which has agreed to promote the service.

According to a press release announcing the collaboration, the foundation has estimated that 133,000 Mexican children have been abducted over the past five years.

Foundation officials did not respond to interview requests.

A Solusat executive said the terms of the agreement are still being hashed out.

www.wired.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If I ever found out I had a VeriChip in me, I'd tear off the limb it's in.

If it's in a vital organ, I'm strapping on the bombs, and running toward the nearest secret military base.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thats the whole point...

You are not meant to know...

Rumor has it that the majority of Americans innoculated after the early 70s have some kind of tracking device from small pox innoculations.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
......that there are implants being placed during surgery under general anesthesia.
These devices have been perfected while being used on animals for years,they have been around for a long time,I know first hand that there are devices being used by farmers to keep track of cattle,I used to make the protective housings for the scanners.....
It's here!,now we wait and see what the criminals do with it,it is a very dangerous technology and many have fallen for the"child safety" bull story.
Let's get the kids chipped,so we can shirk a little more of our responsibilities to raise them,so we can chase the almighty $$$$$ without having to concern ourselves with the whereabouts of our children.
It's about 2 things:
Morals
Responsibility
The problem won't go away until we realise how immoral and irresponsible we are as a race.
The brown stuff will hit the blades,but it will still be too late if it doesn't happen pretty soon.
Zombies.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
is there anyway to get a list of who has theys things?

or at least a way to see if you have one?

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You can supposedly buy one,is there anyone in these forums with the capital to go out and purchase one?,it would be interesting to do a random survey on the street to see how many ppl would send out a signal,you won't be able to get one probably,it would be too much like a police scanner,you would be able to tell when the cops were nearby,because they are probably going to be some of the first to be chipped if they haven't already.
They work for the beast,disguised as performing a protective service to the sheeples.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
are theys "realy" tracking devises?

or just "info" devises

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You go to work,you are cleared to enter the facility with you verichip(or card),you go to the store,you pay securely with your verichip(or card),you go to the doctor,your medical info is brought up by a computer with the reference data on your verichip (or card).
At least that is how those promoting it are advertising it for more widespread use....
Now if you use a credit card or celphone,you can be tracked pretty much anywhere anyway,but those in power want you to have something implanted in your body that cannot be stolen or lost.
This technology is a direct offshoot of the red light cameras we have around the US,you go through a light and you get mailed a ticket.
Just recently they announced that it was possible to track celphones via GPS,some states passed legislation making it legal to do so for the reason of finding phones which had 911 (emergency) dialed up,for the reason that the person may have dialed 911 intentionally and maybe fell unconscious then.......
OK,so now we have celphones being tracked,and you can even judge to a degree how fast they are going from the intervals between switching from tower to tower as it travels along,plus the location info.
And then this push for gun control.
Looks to me like they are just trying to save labor by not having to hire as many cops,and still mail you a ticket for speeding if your celphone is going too fast.
But a chip is in your body,so less mistakes will be made while trying to steal your money.
It'll be awhile before they really get into the real usefulness of the technology,the greedy bastards.
But they will.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
well, there can be a month long debate about this

yes, it would help theft

but then we will become kinda like "slaves" of or gov

but if they do get the tech to make a "tracking" devise

how would it be powered? off the bodies small eletrick change?

It dose seam that the grays "aliens" have found a way to do this....

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Just think if someone injected you with an explosive.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
In Mexico, latin america and south america there are many kidnappings by thugs for money so a natural market to provide a testbed for these devices.

Now they need some happy stories as a result of this technology to help us in the first world decide that being chipped is 'cool.'

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The chip needed a rechargable power source,there has been one developed that works off of temperature variances.
I don't know much about the specific mechanism or chemistry of the battery.
But there was a lot of research done to determine where this battery would most efficiently be place to take advantage of temperature variances.
They found that the right hand and the forehead provided the best sites,eerie isn't it,just like the bible said.
What's all this about "greys",all that extra-terrestrial stuff is bull#,a distraction,the only things that are non-human and flying around are the demons of the air,which are,once again,in the scriptures.
And don't call me a bible banger cuz I ain't one.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
...The kidnappings and so on,but last time I remember reading anything about mexico,it was mostly dirt poor people who don't have # anyway.
The technology isn't there to protect the lowly ones,it is being pushed to protect those with the cash to extort from rich parents,and when it is fully in place the only ones who won't have a chip will be the rich ones.
Because the media lies.
The media will tell you anything to get you to swallow the bait.
IMHO

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
uNBaLaNCeD

i disagree with you on the UFO subject, "I" think

that some are real "ET"/time traverlears" BUT none realy knows so no1 can be right

but i think most are owned by some goverment but anyways.

I do find it very worrying about what the bibble says and what is happening

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Indeed, there have already been research and development done on a permanent means of powering these little guys. The thermal gradient powering a tiny thermocouple has been tried. In order of that to work, it has to be placed in an extremety, such as an arm or leg.

Also, keep in mind that simple taggers can be totally passive, only emitting energy when it is first pumped into it, similar to a radar transponder. In such cases, unless you have an external active source of radio radiation (at the correct frequency) that will essentially bounce off of the transponder, no one could ever know it was there.

Due to the development of new silicates and biopolymers that are X Ray transparent and 100% biocompatible, it would be exceedingly difficult to determine if you had one inside you...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
visa or 666...
a necessary document needed to travel out of the country,make purchases, and also its "everywhere you want to be"...
of course if just being is not good enough for you...

whats next the choice stripped away of where and where not to be...

top topics

join