It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

liquid psy soldiers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
this is no joke the government is still recuiting and training psycics them FOR COMBAT
i mean these people could aslo be taking drugs to enhance there ablities for combat this is deep and i dont get info about it often
EDIT when i said liqiud i meant thats the name of the project just to clearify

[edit on 8-4-2006 by imwithstupid]

[edit on 8-4-2006 by imwithstupid]

8th

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If they are 'still' recruiting, then when did they start, and why? What role will/did they play on the battlefield, in combat? Since you dont get info about this often, when have you gotten info and what did that information include? Project Liquid?

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
to clerify all i have is abilties and areas of operations other than that not much. and yes they are they have been since the late 1990's.
EDIT they started it because some how they figured out how to build upon umm... ill say above average persons natural abilities then give them combat training and top it off with drugs push them even futher both mentaly and phiscaly.... ala kabam you have a super soldeir. and i got it from a source. its black. im out of breath
1 other thing i forgot this is coming out of the military black buget not there normal one either (you know the one they use to fund "secrect military istilations like that 1 in utah") this one is made up of laundered money and other illeagal ways of getting money
and again i forgot something they are to my knowledge mainly suport units so far. but there is a secret war in china were there are at least 20 (and there playing a major role) plus a regiment of spec op

[edit on 9-4-2006 by imwithstupid]

8th

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I wish I had a Liquid Psy. Soldier with me now so he could explain to me what you just said.

In your first post you said they could be taking drugs to inhance their abilities, and in your second post you know they take drugs. Now you mention a secret war in China with 20 of them, PLUS a whole regiment of special operations soldiers!? Wow, how the hell did this escape the press! So what is this war about in China?

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
sry theres only about 20 spec op (and by that i black ops, wet works what have you, not seals) troops i got my numbers wrong and the war in china will most likely turn out like cambodia did (another secret war) and i presuming there taking drugs they are tring to make a super soldier. this to my knowledge is there frist major op
what they're mainly doing is making buildings look like they had a structural failure instead of sabotage thus wet works / black ops

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
and i dug this up liquid refers to the fact the that its supose to be non-existant or transperant i just called it liquid its names is unknow
sry for the confusion

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
its not codenamed "liquid", its codename is cOldWAR, i know this because i had rights to files to "increase psychic awareness"(found through Army Knowledge Online).

[edit on 12-4-2006 by skitsosoldier]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
thx man do you have any more info

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
im waiting discharge so i can't post most of the stuff i know, may i send it to you yahoo?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
yes please send it to this email though: [email protected] thx

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Project coldwar was disbanded in 1987 for thougts of the element going rouge became aware to the higher ups its replacement project liquid was started in 1996. The only 5 members to survive goverment assasination or death by other means became know as the 5. Curently the 5 are tasked with tracking down people who know to much and ending the rumers of there existance. They have masted there abilites to an outstanding level and due to drug anhanchments there speed stregth and reaction time are though the roof. cupabled with there powers theres a stroung posiablity you wont survive an attack from them.

Also one of the uhta bases is a branch of area51 where liquid HQ is thought to be.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by Siey]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
does anyone else alf any info???

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Sounds alot like Metal Gear to me, Liquid Snake and that telepathic levitating guy. You know where you have to switch controllers, so he don't know what you are doing.

Would this concept have anything to do with that,or can you two provide some thing more, pun not intended "solid" to go on?

NAME- Classified
FOX HOUND S.F.G.
U.S. PENTAGON

That is one of the first things I thought of.
I have heard of a program that was established in Vietnam, where pointmen soldiers were used because of their potential psychic abilities. Can't recall where I learned of this, but is was stated that the point men were selected because of their psychic potential. Makes sence in my opinion. If that was the case then, I would imagine that a whole special MOS was created just for them. Oddly enough that MOS would be 19D, Army Cav Recon Scouts.

Alright I found the article I was refering to above;

The Army Materiel Command learned of CIA interest in the paranormal. We discovered the Army interest was generated by data which emerged from Vietnam. Apparently certain individuals called point men, who led patrols into hostile territory, had far fewer casualties from booby traps and ambushes than the average. These point men, needless to say, had a loyal following of men and, in general, greatly helped the morale of their troops under a brutal, stressful situation. The Army gave extensive physical and psychological tests to a group of unusually successful point men and came to no conclusion other than perhaps that paranormal capabilities may be the explanation! The Army was most interested in CIA results and wanted to stay closely informed. After a few more follow-up meetings, the Army Materiel Command was never heard from again.
]PARAPSYCHOLOGY IN INTELLIGENCE:

Just found this after some searching;

Channon's First Earth Battalion slide show was brought to General Stubblebine, the head of INSCOM, by Colonel Alexander, the author of the Military Review article on "The New Mental Battlefield," and, by 1981, Stubblebine established a secret "psychic spies unit" at Fort Meade, to test out such dubious techniques as remote viewing. Then, they were subjected to the Goat Lab psychic warfare tests
Cheney's 'Spoon-Benders'

The Men Who Stare at Goats

[edit on 4-6-2006 by ADVISOR]

new topics

top topics

join