It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salford man admits alien autopsy fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I guess we all kinda knew that the Alien autopsy film was a fake. But It is to our surprize that the person who did the artwork actually admits it.

see story here

by John Humphreys
The truth is out there but there are layers and layers, it's like the real X Files and people will have to make their own minds up.

Yeah right! After mind-raping people into thinking that aliens are a subject for ridicule, I highly doubt that anyone not UFO, or alien oriented will ever make up their own minds after what he helped do. Hoaxed half of the population with this video in the 1990's. Good luck with that You A-hole!

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Cabanman]

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 8-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Its people like him who prevents issues with UFO's from being taken seriously.
Just like the crop circle creators, they messed things up for those in search of the real crop circles.

I'm sure these people somehow work in a debunking branch of the government.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am from England and I feel ashamed about this hoax as good British film talent seems to have been mis-used.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with hoaxers. I'm British and I don't feel ashamed at all. These people are keeping you on your toes, if it weren't for them you'd never question any of the crap that gets slung into the forums.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by foofoo
I am from England and I feel ashamed about this hoax as good British film talent seems to have been mis-used.

Nothing to be ashamed about, it just goes to show that people are people all over the world. The British people are a wonderful bunch in a beautiful country, and many have worked hard to get further in the field. Without the hard work of researchers in the UK we'd be years behind where we are.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What if he was forced to say he faked it?

Coverup?

Discuss amongst yourselves.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FactoryLad
Nothing wrong with hoaxers. I'm British and I don't feel ashamed at all. These people are keeping you on your toes, if it weren't for them you'd never question any of the crap that gets slung into the forums.

Yes there is a lot wrong with the hoaxters. I mean they do a good job in making the researchers stronger, but this comes with a price. At the same time it weakens the the idea of UFO and ET in the minds of the General Public. Most of them don't believe in ET or UFOs, and as soon as something big comes out that can probably change their mind, BLAM! It's a hoax, all credibility lost, then the thoughts come in...Aliens? Then comes, "I knew that that was a bunch of hoey"! And that is the thought that so many here don't want to hear. It damages the general perception on Aliens and UFOs, it is then turned into one more ridicule tool for the people who don't want such information out.

P.S. I want to "MIND CHOKE" Santilli right now!

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CabanmanYes there is a lot wrong with the hoaxters. I mean they do a good job in making the researchers stronger, but this comes with a price.

I don't agree, some of the more well made and elaborate hoaxes like the MJ-12 documents, the Florida Breeze photographs, etc. MAKE you think. It's good not to go rushing into things screaming "I believe!" only to look like a fool afterwards.

Read the circumstances, evaluate the evidence, prove to the hoaxers it's easy to dismiss their claims thanks to some good hard old fashioned research work.

As you said, hoxers make researchers work harder to find holes in claims, however, I find some of the ridiculous claims by some armchair researchers in the media and here on ATS even more harmful to ufology.

I know some of you people preach "deny ignorance", but you might want to start thinking "deny gullibility" as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What I don't understand in this story is that Nick Pope, famous British UFO guy was eager with glee to bury this story as a fake.

I mean if you are in the business would this not be the holy grail to you? Even if proven fake would you not with sadness and reservations admit to this?

That is what makes me so suspicious of many in the 'INDUSTRY' that ufology has become, their seemingly divided loyaties.

I still fail to see why debunkers spend so much of their time mucking about fields for which they have no interest in nor ability to accept on any level.

This is why I know that disinfo campaigns are not only professional and controlled from the top but are also very lucrative for those involved.

In the case of the film, Santilli still claims that this was only a repo of the original which he still claims he has.

He needs to step forward now and produce some of it for all of humanities sake in my opinion.

Also, the so-called ufo community like the debunkers have always been hard on Santilli's case to reveal his sources etc., knowing that such actions are detrimental to the entire movement. I also find this quite suspicious behaviour myself.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
What I don't understand in this story is that Nick Pope, famous British UFO guy was eager with glee to bury this story as a fake.

I mean if you are in the business would this not be the holy grail to you? Even if proven fake would you not with sadness and reservations admit to this?

That is what makes me so suspicious of many in the 'INDUSTRY' that ufology has become, their seemingly divided loyaties.

I don't agree with that , if your in the business of looking for the truth about UFOs , then why would consider a possibly fake "Alien Autopsy " from the mid-nineties to be a Holy Grail?

Its all about Sensationalist Propaganda to confuse the Public.

Here I think Gildas Bourdais has already put two and two together.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Continuing on with your "Holy Grail " analogy , it is just like the "Holy Grail" , sure everyone is a bit interested when its a "Goblet" Jesus drank from...

And ... Its the BEST SELLER of the Decade when you say the "Holy Grail " is Mary Magdalene.

Why? Because people are awed by sensational claims.

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

This is why I know that disinfo campaigns are not only professional and controlled from the top but are also very lucrative for those involved.

I'm more inclined to agree with you here.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not all crop circles are created equally.

Some are hoaxes, the majority are not. Those lights just above the field they showed on the History channel looked pretty convincing to me.

I think the governments pay these people to debunk all this stuff in order to keep it quiet.
One way to do it is to create aliens made of plastic, make crop circles in the night and photograph a frisby. Wonder how well they are paid?

I'd take the job. For good money, i wouldnt even let you guys in on it!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
...Those lights just above the field they showed on the History channel looked pretty convincing to me...

The 'lights' are much ado about nothing. They are common meadow lights, or sometimes called grass lights or field lights, or other local names, depending on what part of the country you are from.

A common summer phenomena. Most people here have seen them many times in open country.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I remember the lights being from National Geographic Channel. And they were CGI , and a Grocery Sack , if I remember correctly.

Dave_54

The 'lights' are much ado about nothing. They are common meadow lights, or sometimes called grass lights or field lights, or other local names, depending on what part of the country you are from.

It really is Amazing how these " Common Lights" absolutely defy Scientific explanation.

Its o.k. though... It was only 57 years ago that one of the "Grandfathers" of U.S.A.F. Air Technical Intelligence wanted to know what these "Balls of Light" were too.

FOIA McCoy Memo

[edit on 9-4-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this Cabanman

Now i think this autopsy video case is closed.

I was very doubtful about it. In fact, there is an important thing i'd like to recall.

At the same time as this video appeared (july 1995), the US General Accounting Office was releasing its final report about the Roswell case. Due to the media hysteria of the autopsy footage, the GAO report literrally came unnoticed.

In this report, it is mentionned that all the administrative documents from march 1945 to december 1949 have been destroyed, as well as all the radio messages from october 1946 to february 1949. The form list of destruction does not even mention when, by whom, and on order of whom this destruction was made.

No doubt this autopsy video was the perfect pretext to divert the attention.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It really is Amazing how these " Common Lights" absolutely defy Scientific explanation.

I can walk down to the end of my street to a big field and see them on most summer evenings or early mornings. Haven't seen any crop circles or UFOs there, though.

new topics

top topics

join