It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since we have allowed Satan to die.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
...does this mean there is no longer a need for Mosques, Churches or Temples?

If Iblis, Satan and Ba'al Zebub were all to die, what would we oppose?

Would our Churches be necessary?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
ahem... scince when did satan die? im sure it would be in the news if he did.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hi pRoPhEcY.......

Satan is not dead!

If you read the Apocalypse or Revelation which is the end chapter of the Bible, Satan is not dead........He will never die,and so be it for his followers.

Revelation will be revealed at the end of times...the end of the world and a new beginning....all will come as it is written.
That is when the Devil and his followers will be thrown together in the bottomless pit.....

''the Word of God speaks just as emphatically and assuredly about the eternal torment of sinners: "Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels,"
will say the Lord on the day of Judgment. "And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life" (Mt. 25:41-46).

Hell was not made for man, but for the fallen angels who rejected God and took it upon themselves to seperate from God.

heris some easy reading on the judgement of God at the end of days...
HERE

And to conclude.......
''the Savior warned His disciples: "Take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing,
drunkenness,
and cares of this life,
and that Day come on you unexpectedly.
For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth" (Lk. 21:34-36).

Although many,many times people have predicted with dates about the end of the world, that day will come for us all when we least expect it..so we should all be ready.

IX
helen

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I'll step in here for ya buddy.

You guy's, he's refering to this topic post

www.belowtopsecret.com...

The one where most of the "good" Christians would either let him die or would actively kill him personally. There's only a very few who would do the right thing and save him.

Personally, I think the church's would still be necessary. It's where the 'programming' is done. Without the 'preists' having a centralized building to impart 'wisdom' upon the masses we'd end up having a whole lot more different conceptions of God and what he's all about then we do already.

From what it looks like to me so far, those who have a very different concept of God and Jesus and the bible are the one's who don't go to 'mainstream' church's and end up developing their own "true" view on the religion. IMO, taking away the church's and allowing people to interpret the bible their own way will do nothing more then cause more "holy wars" as people piss and moan over who's right and who's wrong. Satan need not apply. Man is capable of his own sins and has been for thousands of years now. The only people who don't take responsability for it are those of faith. They pawn it off to an unseen force and call it "repenting".

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well, I didn't allow Satan to die (in your previous scenario)...

As for needing religious gathering sites, I guess as long as there are blind mortals, then there will be religious gathering sites of all flavors.

As for reality, once one's 'Satan' dies (which occurs on a totally individual private basis), then one would certainly have no need of a church.

But it is hard to kill 'Satan' when one still depends upon church, et al., for spiritual guidance.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prot0n
I'll step in here for ya buddy.

Thank you Proton.

I should have done that my own self.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think satan is the fall guy, the scapegoat, for the crimes and evil of not only religious people, but god himself.

As Proton said, people are responsilbe for their own actions and this readily available satan as the fall guy is so convenient. But, the fruit of religion shows what its god is truly like.

new topics

top topics

join