It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An amazing find on Mars!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I can't wait to see what you come up with Space. Especially what you come up with for this image because of the blur on the left side. It looks like a bug flying, not sitting on the lens.

Thats the next image I really want a answer for now that the duck image has been settled.

Thanks

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
face statue

I forgot to post this image when I first started this forum. This is a good resemblance of a face. Perhaps a statue with a face on top.

Is it just a rock that resembles a face or is it really another face on Mars.

Now if it where only one or two anomalous images being found on Mars then it would be very easy to dismiss it. But we have to look at the over all evidence that is being found in these images and make our judgements accordingly.

At least that is what I believe.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hello Toledoconnection.com I found a face in your DUCK pic when I turned it Negative Image. It has some nice detail. It does not look directly at the rover like most live ones,however. Humanoid.
Very lucky shot.Thanks for your contribution and NEVER STOP !! I'll be looking at your work from now on. Jerry

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

There is nothing to find. That "duck picture" was debunked 2 years ago as obviously a part of the heat sheild (the larger context picture tells the story). Why in the world would you bring it up again? just so you can show a patch of sand that looks to you like it has eyes and a nose?

Here is the full picture from which the "duck photo" was cropped. The object in question is on the right. The object on the left is Opportunity's heat shield. Besides the "duck" there are other small pieces of the shield in this panorama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join